• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

need help urgently ...

CopyCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry to ask , are u having some erotic self video movie clips? If yes, pray hard. If not only cannabis details, u are safe so long as u are still overseas.

jixiaolan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your worry is unfound. Why would a thief ever want to do that?

if he take my phone to the police when he cant blackmail me ..singapore goverment will be waiting for me at the airport ...i dont want to take any risk at this point of time .

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
i just lost my iphone ...knnbccb ...how can i track my iphone ? please help me guys .

Did you check your mother's big putrid pussy hole? You might have dropped it inside. But you need a lot of courage to search inside your mum's pussy which is smellier and more putrid than the sewer in Bangladesh!

Walter Fock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you check your mother's big putrid pussy hole? You might have dropped it inside. But you need a lot of courage to search inside your mum's pussy which is smellier and more putrid than the sewer in Bangladesh!

Oh God why the necessity for such language?

Walter Fock

Alfrescian
Loyal
To Drifter my brother in Christ, I had done a dumpster load of prayers crying a reservoir of of tears to implore God for the safe return of your phone. God had answered that he had written it to be so that the PRC thief had dropped the phone into the toilet while he was taking a crap. Your secrets are safe. Beyond that God said he has to take care of businessmen's prayers too. Amen.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a sense of humor too but "big putrid pussy hole?"

Boss, satire is liddat one. Sometimes, the satirists need to push the envelope to maintain their act. For reference, watch the works of Sacha Baron Cohen. Quite a lot of politically incorrect dark humour in them.

Last edited:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2) going for holiday so that on one can find me .
3) going to change my name in passport and ID card ...
Hope it works out well for you. And no need so drastic

Just hit yokohama chinatown's bar circuit for some pints. :smile: Been years since I was last there, stayed at ex Holiday Inn (now Rose or similar).

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Man,i have been foLLowing your unfortunate saga; either you are scaring yourseLf, or this stuff is reaL serious..
Hope your hp is gone for good without any trace..:wink:

bro, i also hope is gone without any trace ....im not scaring myself ...if you know me well you will know why im so scare .

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sorry to ask , are u having some erotic self video movie clips? If yes, pray hard. If not only cannabis details, u are safe so long as u are still overseas.

i dont mind its just my sex video leak ...im proud of my own body . the problem is not only cannbis evidence store inside my phone .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
just got 2 iphone today one is iphone4gs for my daily use and one iphone 4 for storing my stuff ..both will be on high security lock ..and i can delete any stuff from my pc if lost again .

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
You think every other mothers, like your mother meh :confused: No wonder you were born retarded, developing for nine weeks in such an environment.:(

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

one chinaman did give me a call just now ...he give it to your mother and exchange for anal sex ...you better ask your mother to delete all my information inside the phone ...i warn you . if not i track her down , she will end up in the backlane of deska road ...now go and tell her that ..

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hope it works out well for you. And no need so drastic

Just hit yokohama chinatown's bar circuit for some pints. :smile: Been years since I was last there, stayed at ex Holiday Inn (now Rose or similar).

thankyou for your comfort words ..