• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Need help on Electric Guitar

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bros

Any good music school or private tutor to recommend for electric guitar lessons?

Which is a good electric guitar for beginners?

Pls don't tell me to go play Guitar Hero at the arcade :biggrin:

Thanks!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Good morning Logisex, I'm no guitar player so I cannot answer your question. However on the subject of guitar, I came across a strange amplifier for guitar when I was at a open space one day a guy was playing his guitar with the Bose L1 Compact and the design was so cool. I told my business partners about it and two of them bought one each to plug their guitars into it and play at home. Some times when we have company events they will bring it to be use as a speaker amplifier for any event. Its not for electric guitar though more for acoustic. Anyway this is what I'm talking about.

[video=youtube;ekCrK46TdVU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekCrK46TdVU[/video

Last edited:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think to learn playing the guitar, you need to start with an acoustic guitar rather than an electric.

What is the different electric and acoustic guitar. I know nothing about music . When see music code all look like tauge.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good morning Logisex, I'm no guitar player so I cannot answer your question. However on the subject of guitar, I came across a strange amplifier for guitar when I was at a open space one day a guy was playing his guitar with the Bose L1 Compact and the design was so cool. I told my business partners about it and two of them bought one each to plug their guitars into it and play at home. Some times when we have company events they will bring it to be use as a speaker amplifier for any event. Its not for electric guitar though more for acoustic. Anyway this is what I'm talking about.

[video=youtube;ekCrK46TdVU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekCrK46TdVU[/video

I'm a Hi Fi man and Bose just don't appeal to me but I must say they do have very good designs

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my boss brought a yamaha bass erb070bp for $551.40 which come with amplifier which suppose to retail at $661.50 but he had a discount from the yamaha store in plaza sing when he apply for membership. by the way, deliver is foc.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I'm a Hi Fi man and Bose just don't appeal to me but I must say they do have very good designs

Ok Logisex, I must remember you. One day I set up my music room I will consult you ok?

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Electric cello for the WIN!

[video=youtube;BgAlQuqzl8o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgAlQuqzl8o[/video]