• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Need a place to said " I'm Dump"

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Men are supposed to be hunters.

Hunters need balls as the act of hunting is inherently risky. Singaporean men can't hunt. They've been castrated by their govt.:p Foreigners are imported to do the hunting for them.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YXx_huxKVhE?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YXx_huxKVhE?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

autoroam

Alfrescian
Loyal
OKie......

I admit i let my emotion took over me.
Will not do anything silly.....

Plannin a little getaway now..... closer to "HEAVEN" to do soul searching
hopefully come back refresh and with a new goal in life

p.s. Didn't expect any1 care to read somemore gives advise

Thanks anyway

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
OKie......

I admit i let my emotion took over me.
Will not do anything silly.....

Plannin a little getaway now..... closer to "HEAVEN" to do soul searching
hopefully come back refresh and with a new goal in life

p.s. Didn't expect any1 care to read somemore gives advise

Thanks anyway

While you are at it, try to improve your English.

autoroam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Need a place to said " I got Dump"

Wasn't thinking straight when i started the thread

What i meant was "I Just Got Dump"

To be more exact.... I was rejected!!!!

But whatever it is... the feeling ain't good

Looks is not the most important thing..... She not beautiful but it is a matter of "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

Thus i was over-confidence that no-one will be interested in her atleast for awhile. And everything seems right whenever we meetup or talk on the phone or sms......

But that all history

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jGqrvn3q1oo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jGqrvn3q1oo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wasn't thinking straight when i started the thread

What i meant was "I Just Got Dump"

To be more exact.... I was rejected!!!!

But whatever it is... the feeling ain't good

Looks is not the most important thing..... She not beautiful but it is a matter of "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

Thus i was over-confidence that no-one will be interested in her atleast for awhile. And everything seems right whenever we meetup or talk on the phone or sms......

But that all history

she dumped you because of your atrocious english.

autoroam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rub it in....

After years of chasing the "Big green" $ i meant
I'm tired and just wish to find some1 to settle down, is that too much to ask?

i know i'm emotionally weak... that why have been avoidin getting into relationship. Was carefree and thinking i could live & enjoy being single, til i met her...... just when i was preparing for the next phase of life....

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
i know i'm emotionally weak... that why have been avoidin getting into relationship. Was carefree and thinking i could live & enjoy being single, til i met her...... just when i was preparing for the next phase of life....

Yes, you really are emotionally weak. You only got dumped after going out with her for eight months and you are already feeling like it is the end of the world. What are you going to do if you got dumped after eight years? Most people need only their parents when they are going through their most vulnerable years before becoming adults. Now that you are an adult, do you mean you are even more vulnerable than when you are young and need someone else to live on? Get your priorities right. Sorry for being blunt but the truth hurts.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rub it in....

After years of chasing the "Big green" $ i meant
I'm tired and just wish to find some1 to settle down, is that too much to ask?

According to the ladder theory (laddertheory.com), she aleady put you in the 'friends' category. I dont know what you did that made her do that, but there's no way back for you. Move on to next next one. Heed the many good advice here. Don't repeat the same mistakes. Practice makes perfect. Eventually you'll get it right.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
his desperation to be her bf, that is what cause her to feel turn off. Knn.. i see girls who are so desperate to be with me i also get turn off.. unless she is one hot bitch lah.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/q0MIG_VRFDU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q0MIG_VRFDU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>