• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Need a place to said " I'm Dump"

autoroam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just need a place to shout....

DUMP, DUMP, DUMP....
You are a really nice person, but i dun think u are what i want as a husband or Bf....

She a nice simple "gal next door" type, which is the type i like
Met her through a friend, as she just finally got off with a relationship, 2 timer ex, so she said she not really for a new relationship. I respected that and we still go out as friend or more, cos she know i like her. After 8 mths, she said she just start to go out and meet more people..... Then got to knw this guy and started the relationship a few weeks ago......
Asked her why dun she consider me and this is the answer i got " i did consider you, You are a really nice person, but i dun think u are what i want as a husband or Bf...."

I knw because of my job, i away every 28 days, but i back and on leave for same period.... I'm planning to quit and get another job and pay cut up to 50%. Also planning to renov my place which i am renting out. But all this i have yet to tell her and i'm DUMP....

I'm 3 days away from my leave and back home..... now all mood is gone. What am i suppose to do.

Am planning to quit my job now and arrange for a course which i'm put off for a long time........ also thinking of putting the renov work on hold....

What a year end suprise......
Tks for listening to my nagging :(

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

DUMP, DUMP, DUMP.... ...
gr8 choice! ... no horse run ...
icon14.gif

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Do not despair. I assume you had sex with her, right? Then consider it as free f**k. If a girl dumps you, then its too bad for her. Move on bro.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

DUMP, DUMP, DUMP....
You are a really nice person, but i dun think u are what i want as a husband or Bf....

She a nice simple "gal next door" type, which is the type i like
Met her through a friend, as she just finally got off with a relationship, 2 timer ex, so she said she not really for a new relationship. I respected that and we still go out as friend or more, cos she know i like her. After 8 mths, she said she just start to go out and meet more people..... Then got to knw this guy and started the relationship a few weeks ago......
Asked her why dun she consider me and this is the answer i got " i did consider you, You are a really nice person, but i dun think u are what i want as a husband or Bf...."

I knw because of my job, i away every 28 days, but i back and on leave for same period.... I'm planning to quit and get another job and pay cut up to 50%. Also planning to renov my place which i am renting out. But all this i have yet to tell her and i'm DUMP....

I'm 3 days away from my leave and back home..... now all mood is gone. What am i suppose to do.

Am planning to quit my job now and arrange for a course which i'm put off for a long time........ also thinking of putting the renov work on hold....

What a year end suprise......
Tks for listening to my nagging :(

you planing to quit your job just because of her ?? how could you kena dump if you never had a relationship with her ?
she dont even like you !! get over it ...she even started a relationship with another guy that she just know . when she said shes not ready for a relationship now or you are a nice guy but ....... means that she dont like you ...get real !!!

moral of the game ...never let a woman knows that you like her or she will have the upper hand .

sylvester134

Alfrescian
Loyal
you planing to quit your job just because of her ?? how could you kena dump if you never had a relationship with her ?
she dont even like you !! get over it ...she even started a relationship with another guy that she just know . when she said shes not ready for a relationship now or you are a nice guy but ....... means that she dont like you ...get real !!!

moral of the game ...never let a woman knows that you like her or she will have the upper hand .

Let me add a pointer here: You can let all girls you like that you like them but you don't have to go after them. The game is let her get the feeling of " Hey , I am very honest, I like you ... but you can go after me.. I don't have to woo you.. but if you like me let me know and you can ask me out or hint me for sex."

The fun part is when girls know you like them and yet you are not going after them and they see you getting new girls to go after you.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
what the fuck are you trying to said. i thought my english is bad. i translate from english to singlish and to chinese i still do not get what you mean

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Let me add a pointer here: You can let all girls you like that you like them but you don't have to go after them. The game is let her get the feeling of " Hey , I am very honest, I like you ... but you can go after me.. I don't have to woo you.. but if you like me let me know and you can ask me out or hint me for sex."

The fun part is when girls know you like them and yet you are not going after them and they see you getting new girls to go after you.

yes, you really learn alot in your trade ....for example , my kunmantong can help you , but you need to have fate with him .....:wink:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why should you feel so dumped? just move on and live lah....why so dump and so despair! so many wonderful girls around...no problem to get one lah....hey! move on and don't wallow in your dumps!!!

autoroam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for all your concern.... Good or Bad

I not here to ask for advices......
Just need to let out frustration....

After 8 mths then tell me that i'm not right for her
Willing to change i she goin to give me a chance..

I know i should move on, but on the other hand, wanted to fight for whom i think is goin to be Ms Right..... is that not the case

Askin myself... should i or shouln't i.....
Thurs i will be back, so will decide to ask her out or not on Fiday

I know i going to act like a fool but..... who isn't a fool when Love matter

What am i to do....... (my inner thought)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks for all your concern.... Good or Bad

I not here to ask for advices......
Just need to let out frustration....

I know i should move on, but on the other hand, wanted to fight for whom i think is goin to be Ms Right..... is that not the case

whatever things you do , dont ever use your emotion or feeling to solve problems ...use your brain instead .

yes ,fight for your "Ms right " if only she thinks that you are her Mr right ...dont fight blindly ...do not be delusion brcause of love only ...

some woman just wants guys who will always love them and by their side even they dont love them ....i call it selfish ...

autoroam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe i deserve a hit in the ass or a slap in the face

Still thinkin of being a solider of love
Or easier will be "ai de tao bin" deserter of love

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
no woman you die ?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jGqrvn3q1oo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jGqrvn3q1oo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal

For 8 months, she treated you as a friend, nothing more. It is you who had been habouring the ambitious thought to become her boyfriend.

She did not consider you as her boyfriend not because of your job. Even if you quit, it will not change anything.

Yes you need to change, change your mindset. You are obviously too needy and cannot stand on your own when you are with her. She does not feel secured if she is with you. A good example is you giving her the power to "give me a chance". Only a loser asks the girl to give him a "chance" to be her "boyfriend".

What fight? She was never your girlfriend. That other guy did not snatch her from you in the first place.

Anyway, even if you beat that guy to a pulp, she will still not be interested in you, as she never was in the first place.

You should work on yourself. Improve you chasing girl skills (which obviously you lack). Go for some chasing girls lessons.

If you act like a fool, you will not only lose whatever remote chance of winning her heart, you will also lose her friendship.

Another word for your kind of 'fool' is childish. That is a real turn off for women.

There is some articles on dating coaching in the newspaper over the weekend. Go find out how to improve yourself (which you urgently need to) first.