• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NDP Nepotism - and I am not talking about the Lees

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Beatrice Richmond-Chia ropes in husband Mark and father-in-law Brian in the production.

That aside, everything is so forced, so contrived - the different racial groups, stale plots of helping each other, and sheer bad acting about helping each other.

Motherhood statements and all.

Sigh. I supposed it cannot be helped, with the kind of education our kids are receiving.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is the worse NATIONAL DAY EVER. Every damned program is so staged for PAP who had its share of unpopularity in the last election. Whoever has planned this kind of National Day Parade is excruciatingly trying to curry favour the losing power of PAP. Damned!!! I hope it is not one of sinkies to come out with this kind of crappy performance. I wonder how many have vomitted at the Singapore River watching the show.

I didn't watch the show, but my father tune on the volumne and hearing everything coming out from there is nauseating. Fortunately I was spared the visual part.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Beatrice Richmond-Chia ropes in husband Mark and father-in-law Brian in the production.

That aside, everything is so forced, so contrived - the different racial groups, stale plots of helping each other, and sheer bad acting about helping each other.

Motherhood statements and all.

Sigh. I supposed it cannot be helped, with the kind of education our kids are receiving.

brudder...............you mean to tell me you still watch NDP ah ????!!!!

i think the last one i watched was in the 90's.................

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyah, if don't watch how to criticise?

This was a very uninspirational NDP and totally incongruent to what the PM said in his speech. (Yes! I watched that too!) Absolutely no link between what gahmen wants to achieve and what goes on in NDP.

The script was a obviously written by some technocrat in techno language, used very powderful language and so crammed with facts that it was an moving disaster.

Short of talent, using Sharon Au. Fooking cross-dressers Gurmit and En Lai - could not get better/real Indian women, in spite of all the FTs? Fook me.

LKY looked so forlon, looking sick and with no one to talk to. He did not look like he knew what was going on.

Prataman must be thinking "ah, no more of all this bullshit next year." The por lam par producer Beatrice even had a sequence of some Indian men throwing pratas around.

Hurray, Singapore got fooking talent.

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder how much of tax-payers money was spent on this trashy non-event. My sympathies to the uniformed personnel who would have spent thousands of man-hours not realising they were participating in a big yawn.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Desperate White Washing

pkfz-whitewash-070926.jpg

CNA's "A Few Good Men" is a deliberate and desperate white washing. They actually have the cheek to tell you that they are 'good'.