• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nato to strike Russia?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
US alone has twice the population of russia. And many times its economic strength.
China got huge gains in armament technology from russian products. Simply by replicating snd improvising. Maybe that is why they tsrget russia. To stop tech transfer to china. But its 10 years too late.
Moral of the story, never give a inch to your rival. Russia did that and look what the reward they got.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Due to current shortage of ships and contsiners caused by los angeles,it does affect you and the entire planet.
One mega ship carries over 20k containers. The ship destined to load goods to sinkie is stuck waiting st US west coast ports.
That means extra cost in storage plus high shipping expenses. I know this as i sm a deliveroo.
My bak chor mee ingredients all come from peninsula mudlaysia via lorry

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
My bak chor mee ingredients all come from peninsula mudlaysia via lorry
Mudlsysus itself suffering from shortages due yo supply chsin problems from chicken to eggs to wheat to milk sll due shortages of ships all stuck in los Angeles.
N9 animal feed, no chicken.

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Putin should follow up on his nuke threat and nuke the hell out of ukraine. Then the war will be over and ukraine will be a neutral nuclear wasteland buffer zone for russia.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Putin should follow up on his nuke threat and nuke the hell out of ukraine. Then the war will be over and ukraine will be a neutral nuclear wasteland buffer zone for russia.
Russkie FM Sergei Lavrov just made some clarifications, seemed fairly promising if NATO stops pushing eastwards.

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20220303-201036_Telegram.jpg

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All it takes is for few rational thinking dissenting figures within Kremlin to overthrow Putin. Boris Yeltsin is to be blamed for appointing a madcap like Putin to power. As a notorious alcoholic, he was probably drunk on vodka when he made that decision to appoint Putin to succeed him. Of all men he appointed a former KGB man.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The best outcome is for NATO to let Ukraine fall. A prolonged and escalated war will only make the rest of the world suffer.

Food and petrol prices already increasing. I don't want to pay $25 for a bowl of bak chor mee

My Chang beer just increase price today bloody hell from 208 baht for 4 bottles to 212 baht knn