• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nato to strike Russia?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
@syed putra says your Chang beer from los Angeles
You silly.
The ingredients to make the beer has gone up due to sharp frieght increase due to ships getting stuck on port on US west coast. Otherwise there is no other reason, as oil was affordable until recently.
Prices of carbon based energy eill escalate as oil companies starts to wind down on their carbon footprint.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2 u.s. missile destroyers and german warships move within 40km of russian waters near kaliningrad, and u.s. 6th fleet with uss truman carrier battle group approaches the black sea. hoot ah!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
2 u.s. missile destroyers and german warships move within 40km of russian waters near kaliningrad, and u.s. 6th fleet with uss truman carrier battle group approaches the black sea. hoot ah!
tiagong NATO 130 planes and 200 warships on standby :o-o::o-o::o-o:
Great news indeed. I am thinking the west already located all putin's nuclear silos, and xi has indicated he will not interfere (because comrade putin is really bad for business and the ccp wants part of outer mongolia back!):biggrin:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
tiagong NATO 130 planes and 200 warships on standby :o-o::o-o::o-o:
Wayang only lah. Even if tomorrow Estonia will be attacked by Russia, for sure that ball-less NATO will still come out to announce: "We will still prefer to seek for negotiations through diplomatic channels and will try as much as possible to avoid a direct confrontation with the Russian troops." NATO is worse than a Paper Tiger. Those 27 x MIG-29 planes offer by Poland is already very clear that this Paper Tiger is not ony ball-less but also tooth-less. I'm now fully convinced on this.

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wayang only lah. Even if tomorrow Estonia will be attacked by Russia, for sure that ball-less NATO will still come out to announce: "We will still prefer to seek for negotiations through diplomatic channels and will try as much as possible to avoid a direct confrontation with the Russian troops." NATO is worse than a Paper Tiger. Those 27 x MIG-29 planes offer by Poland is already very clear that this Paper Tiger is not ony ball-less but also tooth-less. I'm now fully convinced on this.
that what i feel too. everyone is too balless don't want a WW3