• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

National hero Mr Neo Gim Huah! Court have mercy on him.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't worry, it is not an offence to slap LHL... The bodyguard will shot to kill...:rolleyes:

Don't believe??? I dare you to try...:biggrin:

during the election campaigning, if you get the opportunity to shake LHL's hand, I suggest, one hand shake hand, one hand pull his cheeks very very very hard. it would be much worse than a slap. you get no more than 3-5 seconds, so make the most of it. if his bodyguards hantam you, you just say that you are only trying to get friendly with him like what we do to cute babies, no real harm intended. :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
during the election campaigning, if you get the opportunity to shake LHL's hand, I suggest, one hand shake hand, one hand pull his cheek very very very hard. it would be much worse than a slap. you get no more than 3-5 seconds, so make the most of it. if his bodyguards hantam you, you just say that you are only trying to get friendly with him, no real harm intended. :biggrin:

Just pull down your pants & show him your bum, see if he recognises the gesture? Neo the slapper & the 60% are doing it naturally for decade..50 years to be exact!...:biggrin: