• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Neo Gim Huah’s punishment is too light. Agree?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://statestimesreview.com/2015/05/11/neo-gim-huahs-punishment-is-too-light/

[h=1]Neo Gim Huah’s punishment is too light[/h]admin / 3 hours ago May 11, 2015

I am disappointed with the verdict of Neo Gim Huah, who was jailed 3 weeks for voluntarily causing hurt against 16 year old Amos Yee. This is what Neo Gim Huah said of his actions in Court today:
“I remember how arrogant he was…That’s why I thought by giving him one slap would instill fear in him, and also let him know what are the ways of the world.”
“Neo had said that he had intentionally hit Yee in the presence of the media as he “wanted the assault to be publicised so that the world at large would know that (Yee) was being taught a lesson”
Photo from The Straits Times

This is clearly not only one charge of voluntarily causing hurt. By his own admission in Court, there are two other valid charges against Neo Gim Huah:

1) An attempted criminal intimidation to make Amos Yee plead guilty
2) A subjudice contempt of court to influence Court’s judgment on an ongoing trial

May 11, 2015 in Editorial Opinions. Tags: Amos Yee, Neo Gim Huah

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is considered Child abuse.
The book should have been thrown at him.

If someone slaps this guy when he is walking to court will be given a bigger sentence then 3wks.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Amos will get worse punishment than him. Moral of the story. Zee mouth is a double edged sword.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The sentence is too light. Though the bastard Neo may use open palm to hit Amos face this was not a slap charge but assault.

I see there will going to be a showdown between LHL and the people of Singapore soon. This GE is going to be a big mess and I predict some civil unrest and violent will happen during election time.

Some MPs is going to get slap / hurt 自己保种。

I am disappointed with the verdict of Neo Gim Huah, who was jailed 3 weeks for voluntarily causing hurt against 16 year old Amos Yee. This is what Neo Gim Huah said of his actions in Court today:
“I remember how arrogant he was…That’s why I thought by giving him one slap would instill fear in him, and also let him know what are the ways of the world.”
“Neo had said that he had intentionally hit Yee in the presence of the media as he “wanted the assault to be publicised so that the world at large would know that (Yee) was being taught a lesson”
Photo from The Straits Times

This is clearly not only one charge of voluntarily causing hurt. By his own admission in Court, there are two other valid charges against Neo Gim Huah:

2) A subjudice contempt of court to influence Court’s judgment on an ongoing trial

unclesam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi brothers & sisters,
can we help to promote NEO GIM HUAH by displaying this pic all your post for a month.
Thank you for your support.

Attachments

• neo_Gim_huah.2.jpg
    neo_Gim_huah.2.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 293

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
Neo Gim Huah is a hero. :p

He knew what he was doing and was ready for the consequence unlike cockalorum anus yee pan sai who chicken out and agrees to a probation report which will now require him to undergo counselling and probation :rolleyes:

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

[h=1]Neo Gim Huah’s punishment is too light[/h]admin / 3 hours ago May 11, 2015

http://statestimesreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/men12e.jpgPhoto from The Straits Times

May 11, 2015 in Editorial Opinions. Tags: Amos Yee, Neo Gim Huah

Why then did he run away? What a curious person.....