• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

National Day Rally - Indonesia is our main threat!

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak... all the goodwill from that nasi lemak treat is gone. Habis!

I know the game you're playing Lee Hsien Loong. You're quite desperate, and hyping up external threats from hostile neighbouring countries is sure to make the daft Sinkies unite behind the PAP govt. I don't recall such siege mentality in previous ND Rally speeches. :rolleyes:

Of course la. We are hoarding so much of their money in our banking system.
Indonesia asking 5 Billion is just some small change. It a big family out there.

Brother : If big brother runs into problem, how can small brother sit and do nothing ?
Singapore : argh .....
Brother : So that's it. Tomorrow i need the 5 Billion sgd into my bank. Enough said
Singapore : Argh ...
Brother : Are you afraid that we won't return you the money ?

The last reply by the brother is the most powerful. ...

Last edited: