• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

National Day - NDP?

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
National Day must not only equal NDP. This is not 1960s or 1970s anymore. Continue like this we will all not be interested!

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stupid PAP has no creativity. If they can take the amount of money spent on the NDP and let Sinkies visit places like the zoo for free for that particular day, maybe then you will start seeing Sinkies become more gracious.

Anyway, PAP is just using the NDP to show that there is fake admiration for them. That is why it is useful to them. Hopefully, as the number of gullible Sinkies decreases, the NDP will be replaced by something more meaningful.

==

bro...they open istana for a small fee leh...last opportunity to shake hand with Nathan..LOL

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
excluding japan , brunei and maybe south korea, i'm proud of being s'porean instead of being in some other shitty assian country where i would have died from food poisoning/tsunami/mat butt rapists/indon n paki terrorists/etc etc.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
can i just fly my SAF t-shirt instead? is 100% cotton, comfortable and dry more quickly than any crappy flag mixed with synthetic fibre.