• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nathan: The work I have done as President is immeasurable

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
He must have accumulated tax payers money of SGD40mil over the past 10 years. What has he done to deserve this amount of pay? He should specificially laid down what was his achievement other than cutting ribbons, sitting at charity show, reading PAP scripts and travelling first class. Did he donate any money to any PRIVATE CHARITY ORGANISATION (not the usual NCSS kind). With such huge amount he collected for his many generations of family, he should come clean of his work in office.

His job is to clap hands at the NKF shows for Durai Mah! He did it very well!
:oIo:

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr president, I wonder how you spend your accumulated $40million wealth.
Did you donate any back to society to help? Or you choose to pocket every single cent? Yes i know it is legally yours but what you do with it is a deciding factor on your character, I'm trying to figure out if you are truly the People's President or a Greedy, super obedient puppet.

His job is to clap hands at the NKF shows for Durai Mah! He did it very well!
:oIo:

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This prostitute is only 1 class above the rest to the PAP, he'll agree also if PAP says the moon is square. He...he...

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
There must be a reason why he felt that his work is immeasurable. He should stand in open election so that the people can help to measure his work.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The work I have done as President is immeasurable The pay I have received is unbelievable
The precious little I do is unspeakable

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way, does it mean that if he goes on for a third term then there is no need for voting?

That will be an injustice to President Nathan. He will never know if he is that capable or loved a leader.

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Does this prataman understand the meaning of this word:

SHAMELESS

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. what is there to be shameful if free monies are thrown to prataman mah?
3. easy money for 12 straight years.
4. the most useless, clueless, ugliest and of course fattest!

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is right...totally right...Y??

Immeasurable means nothing to measure...:-)

I thought it meant using a different ruler. But it stands to logic that if your achievements are indeed immeasurable, then it should also be visible to all, not just yourself.

I ask myself what has President Nathan did that brings a lot of goodness to the people. I can only think of one: the President's Charity Show which brings in money for the underprivileged.

It will be interesting to read his book for a list of his achievements.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought it meant using a different ruler. But it stands to logic that if your achievements are indeed immeasurable, then it should also be visible to all, not just yourself.

Perhaps he has been secretly doing good like this superhero.

fat-batman.jpg

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Intangible kee lan, sucking the FamiLEE lanjiao behind close doors also sibeh intangible.

Fool_Me_Hard

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know what to say about President Nathan, what is he good besides cutting ribbons, hosting president star charity, carrying babies and reading scripts written by the PAP permanent secretaries