• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nathan’s conscience is clear - he says

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
He who has done zilch fears what? Made no mistakes because he did nothing. Of course, conscience is as clear as a blank soul.If I were him, at least I would be honest, and confessed that I had jiak liao bee for 12 years. haha..suckers!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Went to market this morning. Saw so many uncles and aunties pushing carts and trolleys....some also searching for cans and card boards.....please give some money can?

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng remembers all the other 5 presidents had died long ago - nathan's the only one walking the talk.:biggrin:

lianbeng saw nathan walking out of istana waving the last time tonite.:biggrin: wonder if got people showing him middle-finger:oIo: or not?:biggrin:

Last edited:

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only GOD will decide whether his conscience is clear or not. I believe the Maker is just around the corner.