• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Narong is Proud to wear handcuffs

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you though you're a clone I still take this as compliment
I've made it in Sbf I'm so proud

narong u made in in SBF since 2012,you are a made man.do you know what happens to made men whose "made it"?have u ever watched the movie "goodfellas" the mafia takes u into a room,congratulate you,shakes ur hand,then shoots you in the head.then call ur father and tells him you "made it".

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
narong u made in in SBF since 2012,you are a made man.do you know what happens to made men whose "made it"?have u ever watched the movie "goodfellas" the mafia takes u into a room,congratulate you,shakes ur hand,then shoots you in the head.then call ur father and tells him you "made it".
Made marn can't be whacked without permission

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You dumb nigger go back to being a chinese dog.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only got anti-vice yellow card. But pity cannot be issued to albino gay eunuch dogs.

Let me explore with my subordinate tan chye hee. He now directot cid and Dy Commissioner (invest n intel). Good chap. I think should be ok coz balu issue one card only - for the almighty, the alpha n omega, the macho man, ultimate warrior, sultan, wonder of all holy wonders, our forum's one and only JW5 THE EUNUCH.