• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nanofilm Technologies with questionable disclosures going to IPO here

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
After nanofilms, be wary of the next con job from heliconia - ONE Championships. Accounts are now dolled up by former Chairman of delisted Indiabulls Properties Investment Trust (another big flop).

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you're smarter than Donald Trump.
I lost a lot of money in investment, otherwise i could have retired by now but now bank accounts combined less than $10k, living from paycheck to paycheck. I am kachang puteh.

This morning, i went to nanofilms, their building lights not on, carpark only a few cars, no delivery vehicles, no expensive cars, i guess most staff and senior management extended their long weekend leave. Poor people have to resume work today.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
I lost a lot of money in investment, otherwise i could have retired by now but now bank accounts combined less than $10k, living from paycheck to paycheck. I am kachang puteh.

This morning, i went to nanofilms, their building lights not on, carpark only a few cars, no delivery vehicles, no expensive cars, i guess most staff and senior management extended their long weekend leave. Poor people have to resume work today.
at least you are giving back to society by alerting us to scams. You will receive the goodwill in return one way or another.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Moi CPF share investment also under go big shrinkage of more than 70%....that is why never play share now