• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nanny-for-hire Facebook page draws lustful men Please credit and share this article

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nanny-for-hire Facebook page draws lustful men

Nanny-for-hire Facebook page draws lustful men

1647205.jpg

A Facebook page for people looking to hire maids and babysitters in Thailand has attracted thousands of likes and shares, mostly from lecherous men, after a photo of a young woman who wanted to work as a nanny was posted on Wednesday. The Facebook page, run by an employment agency for foreign teachers and nannies, posted a photo of Mo, a 20-year-old Thai Yai native from Myanmar.

"Mo has been in Thailand for three years. Her marital status is single. She can communicate in Thai and her documents have been verified. She wants to work as a nanny," the agency wrote.

According to Mo's profile, she had been babysitting for three years in Bangkok. The applicant could bathe, dress up, feed and entertain babies over eight months old. Her salary expectation was 14,000 baht a month, with the monthly leave entitlement of four days and a fixed rate of 500 baht for overtime.

The post has been bombarded with sexual and light-hearted comments, mostly from men.

A Facebook user commented that he would like to hire her to babysit him instead. Another commented that he would pay her 20,000 baht a month, give her a condo unit and a car, and she might even take his first wife's place depending on her "performance".

However, female netizens responded that men should be more discreet and respectful of women.

However, one woman wrote that the 14,000-baht salary was too high, and that new graduates in Thailand earned less than than Mo was asking.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/general/917017/nanny-for-hire-facebook-page-draws-lustful-men. View our policies at http://goo.gl/9HgTd and http://goo.gl/ou6Ip. © Post Publishing PCL. All rights reserved.

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Nanny-for-hire Facebook page draws lustful men Please credit and share this art

actually with her broad face, round nose and high cheekbones she looks like korean

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Nanny-for-hire Facebook page draws lustful men Please credit and share this art

her instinct is to cover her cheebye where her true experience in thighland is telling her to protect, first and foremost. :wink:

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

her instinct is to cover her cheebye where her true experience in thighland is telling her to protect, first and foremost. :wink:

Methinks she wanna prevent us from seeing the bulge.

452SAR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Nanny-for-hire Facebook page draws lustful men

The Facebook page, run by an employment agency for foreign teachers and nannies, posted a photo of Mo, a 20-year-old Thai Yai native from Myanmar.

Tai Yai tribe has good complexion and looks, similar with northern indochina's Changmai and Changrai. The most beautiful Thais are from Northern Thailand and they had won numerous top-3 placings in Miss Universe, Miss World, and beauty-pageants of likes.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Why have another repeated post? Are people that stupid nowadays?

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal

Same reason why chink maids are not allowed here. Can only import brown sugars to be maids here.

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal

Same reason why chink maids are not allowed here. Can only import brown sugars to be maids here.

...brown sugars also got people want to eat...and brown sugars willing to provide sugar for the daddies....

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

So everyday post once not counted as repeated post?
Thank you for showcasing your gong cheebye-ness

Dunno why I waste time talking to another fucktard like you.

I did NOT start a new post. This thread was yesterday's post you gongest chee bye!

Alamakiny posted today and so this thread is refreshed!!!

Quit sucking jiu hu kia's dick and taking his words for the gospel truth!! Open your fucking eyes to read!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

So everyday post once not counted as repeated post?
Thank you for showcasing your gong cheebye-ness

I did NOT start a new post. This thread was yesterday's post you gongest chee bye!

Quit sucking jiu hu kia's dick and taking his words for the gospel truth!! Open your fucking eyes to read!

Paging gongest chee bye NARONG.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The applicant could bathe, dress up, feed and entertain adult males too ? :biggrin:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

I could use a nanny like that. Better than going to a retirement home surely.

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal

They were referring to a post with similar content entitled:

"Froggy hired a chiobu as maid in Bangkok" by, if I remember correctly, Ranjiao.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

They were referring to a post with similar content entitled:

"Froggy hired a chiobu as maid in Bangkok" by, if I remember correctly, Ranjiao.

I do not read that thread. Anyway seems that the thread is non-existence now.

Fucktard Narong was talking about me re-post own thread!