• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Nanning ATB is very Chio, feeling left over at 38 Years Old, Samsters want to Marry Her?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
At 38,I wonder if she has enough sexperience. Since she sound so decent.
Or
She's a public toilet after all. Come to social media and play innocent.
Or
If she's willing to give birth to more kids, the it's good to marry and keep her at home.
Or
She's looking for some gold tortoise to marry her ?
But depends...

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
38 is past baby bearing age...
she is probably looking for gold with residency outside China - US priority.

But if i am a guy, why should i look for someone 38 when i can get flocks of 18 / 28 wanting to suck my cock?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
38 is past baby bearing age...
she is probably looking for gold with residency outside China - US priority.

But if i am a guy, why should i look for someone 38 when i can get flocks of 18 / 28 wanting to suck my cock?
38 years old is good for sex. If she's healthy, her water will gush out like dam from 3 gorges. The sexual appetite for China lady is extraordinary.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
At her age and still wanna be so picky. Her last criteria also a joke - the man cannot be married before.

Pls la…. The men who might be interested in her is prob at least in 40s and above. It’s almost impossible for a rich man like that to have never been married before.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At her age and still wanna be so picky. Her last criteria also a joke - the man cannot be married before.

Pls la…. The men who might be interested in her is prob at least in 40s and above. It’s almost impossible for a rich man like that to have never been married before.
any man in his 40s who is never married and still a virgin must be a wanking loser who still cries for mama and papa when the shit gets tough.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
At 38,I wonder if she has enough sexperience. Since she sound so decent.
Or
She's a public toilet after all. Come to social media and play innocent.
Or
If she's willing to give birth to more kids, the it's good to marry and keep her at home.
Or
She's looking for some gold tortoise to marry her ?
But depends...

We've got an older slut here in this forum and she still insists that she's a virgin despite being a public toilet for Banglas.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her criteria for hubby are: Must own house, own car, high celery professional, graduate, never married.
As long as people are stuck in the 3D paradigm they will not find True Lasting Happiness.

That's how it's supposed to be as per design.

The 3D matrix system sets forth that you always need the next thing in order to achieve happiness at some moment in time, in a future that does not exist.

You are now here. This is the only reality where you exist. If you go one step into the future with your thoughts you do not exist...

Within the psychologically controlled 3D matrix society women are raised to believe that their worth is measured by the age at which they get married and their age when they birth their first child.

Everything in the life of a matrix woman revolves around finding a man, getting that man to commit, by all means, no matter the cost. Through this belief system, they are forced to develop a multitude of manipulative low vibrational methods to control a man, the flow of the relationship, and finally, get her partner to put a ring on her finger.

Here is where this process gets ugly: unfortunately, there's a multitude of manipulations men and women alike tend to use in order to control their partner, and the relationship but the most commonly used is emotional blackmail.

What is emotional blackmail exactly?
It’s making a face when you don’t like something.
It’s taking heavy breaths and not saying anything when you don’t like something.
It’s giving someone the silent treatment when you don’t like something.
It’s getting out of the car, the house, the restaurant, etc, or leaving when you don’t like something.

A person who behaves like this will usually go home and then expects the other to call and ask questions like "what’s up or what happened or what did I do wrong?" This is expected in order to gain control over the partner, the situation, and the entire relationship. And if the partner won't do this call they will think of something and call themselves after a few days to regain control.

And what is that "something" that triggers them to use emotional blackmail?
It can be anything that goes against their ego plans.

People have belief systems. "In order to prove to my friends and family that I have a great relationship my partner must act/respond/think/feel, etc like this or that..." That is the ego in full force.

Do you understand that this has nothing to do with love? Do you understand that this has everything to do with co-dependency?
Do you see how this toxic abuse is about control and energetic vampirism and may other unhealthy behavioral patterns but the bottom line is that it’s all about the ego -not the heart.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
People often think age maintenance suffices. If a woman takes care of her skin and stays slim then it’s the same as a young woman. Well the issue is , it takes much more. It’s the mentality.

How do you compete with a young woman in her 20s in terms of naivety or enthusiasm?