• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Najib: I want to make corruption part of Malaysia's past

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Najib is proven to be a wolf in sheeps clothing. So i doubt he n his umno gang will do anything good. Its like asking pap to reform their rent seeking ways. Impossible lah.

I just read the whole post #1 Najib sound like a good hard working and sincere politician. But then I know nuts about Malaysian politics.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CB Kia Tonychat talking cock once again.. You claim to stay away from Sinkies and yet on another thread you still mix around with Sinkies and even bought them drinks..

And BTW what drinks you belanjah them? Soursop juice?

Bang, u must oso highlight Jah Jamban case lah.

Do u buy his story? Tat jamban is a hypocrite and a liar 24/7.

I am not a pai kia either but i am not scared of them. Seriously why do you believe your friend? Also i want to ask you this? Why do you believe your friend when he wants to put chinese ppl as inferior? Can you imagine a malay or indian fella telling his friends you know how hard working and smart these chinese ppl are for example. They are so intelligent they do much more work or score higher than us. Comeon that would never happen. They always talk about chinese ppl in the worst possible ways why be nice to them. Anyway i challenged a police officer to a fight before and let me tell you he boxed down my keling friend before he tried to get me want to hear the story?