• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My thoughts over recent issues with pledge

t123

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think these FTs must realised only those rich and middle class are needed here ultimately. However, it also make economic sense that since we are the 2nd expensive city after Tokyo in a recent survey, that many chose to use here as a springboard to other parts of the world. Maybe pasture greener, for many.

Those who are here on S passes or other routes to get PRs soon to realise that their treatment no diff from us born, bred natives. I put the racial issue aside, though I still make racist jokes and being sceptical about their genetic charaters.

This no meritocracy here we are talking about. Even scholarship system is inmitating ancient chinese way of selecting talents. I read a book foreword by Prof who claimed that we are emulating Qin Dynasty, absorbing all talented people across the world. After I finished the book, my conclusion, the Prof probably publish his research on ass rim.

Scholars are selected not just because their homework are well donw, also, their affluent family background. Remember grandpa used to say Uni grads produce Uni grads. Did he mention cabbies whose children are grads too?

The fact that this country is run by absolute power, no questions needed. What I found most absurb is since they claim to insure natives for jobs, everywhere you go nowadays, you will find at least 2 WPs holders as sales, and other jobs. Why? Economic sense for those biz owners. But what abt the rest who wanted yet not given. I have nothing against so called FTs or migrants because my forefathers also came here before Wright brothers invented something that requires a taxiway, terminal and boarding pass.

Maybe one day all these will change, because we are ready, maybe it doesn't because most afraid to use that so call compulsory vote.

When I write this, I have no issue against FTs or new migrants. Just that if you holding on to absolute power too long, its too hard to let go, because the person in power immortalised himself in every aspects of life here.