• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Predictions

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am aware that Mr. GCT has many supporters and volunteers, including a retired teacher from RI, Mr. S. Puhaindran.
Regardless of party affiliation, we need young, energetic, passionate and dedicated MP's who will provide a broader and varied perspective in Parliament.
Mr. GCT has served his time for Singapore, and with respect, Singaporeans should give him an opportunity to retire on the government's generous pension.

Grassrooters expect PAP to win, thanks to the combined brand powers of PAP and GCT's mere presence. Boy scout Chuan Jin is just a useless mouth to feed! A fcuker who posts a lot of photos on FB but quite ineffective as Manpower Minister. That's why ESM still needs to contest this GE. Boy Scout on his own sure finished liao!

Team Marine Parade for PAP to win, despite having no rally. Will be close, but PAP for the win. Boy Scout should suck ESM Goh's cock after this!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many folks in the lower strata of society in sinapor are supporters of oppos parties. Talk to them and they will blast the pappies for their elitism, pro foreigners policies, high cost of living and jobs lost to foreigners.

First time local voters are generally oppo parties supporters. Hearing speeches made by CSJ is sure to move these young voters to support oppo parties. As for the older folks, they are also leaning to the oppo camp. Even locals in their 70s and 80s attended WP rallies despite the massive crowd and their restricted mobility.

even an uneducated sinkies can see the pappies are not working in the best interest of the country. Massive influx of foreigners, widespread lawlessness committed by foreigners, jobs taken away from sinkies by foreigners, and mountain of other grievances. How to trust a Govt that does not believe in ruling the country for the people?

Voters in opposition held electorates should henceforth BOYCOTT ALL PA activities and make them redundant.

When the PAP is no longer the govt, DISBAND the PA and blacklist and remove all PA leaders inclusive of relatives/in laws.
Form a new Singapore Citizens Association (SCA) to replace the hated PAP infested PA.

A lot of other organisations got to be cleansed of the pus, rot and corruptions injected by PAPs.
Especially the law courts and the media

But first get the fucking PAPs out

Now is not the time to rest.
You have all the rest that you want after the elections.
Keep fighting hard and give no quarters
Keep talking to all your friends and relatives and neighbours
Keep talking to them how PAP screwed us Singaporeans up so they can laugh all the way to their banks
GIVE NO QUARTERS
TAKE NO PRISONERS
KICK OUT ALL THE FUCKING PAPs

"If I lose one or more of my Heavyweight Ministars in a freak election, we will be Finished!"

Nobody dare to talk this kind of garang talk anymore? :rolleyes:

Is there even one PAP ministar who is not a clown or a flea weight Minister?
The combined efforts of all the PAP ministars cannot match the productivity of a 85 year old collecting cardboard , and thats done only as exercise

BUM_2599.jpg

Can any of the PAP bastards point out just one heavy weight PAP minister, and what the fuck he had done to claim that title of heavy weight?

Not even one can be named?

Then that fucking statement about Heavyweight ministers just another of the fucking lies PAP have been giving all of us together with their usual lies

KICK OUT ALL THE CORRUPT ROTTEN PAP BASTARDS

The tsunami to cleanse Stinkapore into Singapore is building up
But do not take it easy
Continue your efforts all the way and make it happen

Please be statesmen
Keep your eye on the ball.
The worse enemy of Singaporeans is the corrupt rotten PAPs trying to create their Stinkapore
We are in the battle of our life and your family lifes and for Singapore.
Regardless which party affiliation, WP, SDP, RP, NSP ,SPP or any other party or Independent
Do not run down any oppositions
Keep your eye on the ball
Support ALL OPPOSITIONS
Attack the PAP and only the PAP as they are the rotten bastards
Fight for Singaporeans Singapore

Singaporeans man your battle stations!
Singapore needs you now!

Put your support for Singapore on Facebook
Twitter to your friends
WhatsApp to your friends
Get a tsunami of support for Singapore Singaporeans

OPPOSITIONS ARE THE DIFFERENT FACES OF THE TRUE SINGAPORE
PAP IS THE FACE OF SEPTIC OVERFLOWING TOILET BOWLS AND CORRUPTIONS AND OF STINKAPORE

Cleanse PAP Stinkapore into Singaporeans Singapore.
Vote only opposition
Vote out all the fucking corrupt PAPs

This fight is not just your voting for opposition, any opposition against the PAP
Singaporeans must do much more than just relying on their single vote.
Give them the money to support them in the fight.
Give them your time and energy to support them in the fight
They fight for you Singaporeans
They fight our common enemy
They fight the PAP and cronies, corrupt and rotten to the core, who stole over 180 billions from Singaporeans, and intent on stealing even more from us.

Support Opposition, any Opposition, all Opposition
Regardless if they have primary school, or O levels or A levels or PhD
Regardless if they wear singlets, or tuxedos
Regardless if they wear slippers, or wear sneakers or shoes
Even if a rat crawl out of a sewer and stand as Opposition
Even if a cockroach with 6 legs and 2 long feelers at the head become Opposition
They will be much better for Singaporeans than the fucking corrupt perverted PAPs who only think of laughing all the way to their banks and back from the banks
Under the fucking PAP, Singaporeans are the 4th class citizens in their own land stolen from them by PAP
PAPs are the 2nd class citizens with the Lee family as the first class aristocrazies
Fts are taken in as the 3rd class citizens kicking singaporeans into the 4th class and sinkies good only to go head down down and arseholes up high high to be fucked and tiewed by PAPs laughing all the way to their banks.

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah cosmos wants to know whether SDP got chance to win Holland Bt Timah GRC or not?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oORzQ8eW3pQ

Seriously, if the residents of Holland - Bukit Timah GRC choose to vote for this woman instead of Dr Chee Soon Juan and Dr Paul Tambyah, I think Singapore has no more hope liao!

[video=youtube;oORzQ8eW3pQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oORzQ8eW3pQ[/video]

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah cosmos wants to know whether SDP got chance to win Holland Bt Timah GRC or not?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oORzQ8eW3pQ

Seriously, if the residents of Holland - Bukit Timah GRC choose to vote for this woman instead of Dr Chee Soon Juan and Dr Paul Tambyah, I think Singapore has no more hope liao!

Sad to say the smear campaign on Dr. Chee will take it's toll till polling day.
At the very least , Dr. Chee had a good fight :cool:
Can't imagine how cocky the bitch Vivian will be :oIo:

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sad to say the smear campaign on Dr. Chee will take it's toll till polling day.
At the very least , Dr. Chee had a good fight :cool:
Can't imagine how cocky the bitch Vivian will be :oIo:

So sad.

And that bitchy woman Sim Ann. Can't stand her.

Anyway, it is not over till it is over.

May be God will perform a miracle. You never know, you know :smile:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rude awakening 12/11? :p

Woke up on 12 Sep 2015

Saw the news notification on my iPhone: "History in the making: PAP lost all 89 seats to opposition parties."

All the elected political parties for the General Election are meeting to decide on a coalition government for the first time in Singapore history. WP with the most seats in Parliament will appoint a Prime Minister and it's likely to be LTK. Sylvia Lim will be DPM and Minister of Defence. Png Eng Huat will be Finance Minister. Pritam appointed as Minister of Foreign Affairs and Chen Show Mao will be Minister of Law. Mohd Faisal will be Minister of Home Affairs. WP wants to anchor all the critical Ministries and Ministry of Defence to prevent a coup from the army.

NSP with 12 seats wants to have a big say too and wrest a DPM position. NSP President Sebastian Teo will be DPM. New political starlet, Kervyn Lim, will be Minister of Social and Family Development to champion rights for single mum.

Reform Party and SDP will get 2 ministerial positions each. Roy Nerng being the advocate of CPF will be Minister of Manpower who is overseeing CPF board. Roy is going to enact a law to allow Singaporeans to withdraw their CPF whenever they wish to and eventually to close down CPF board which it deems useless. Kenneth Jeyaretnam will be Minister of National Development who will stop building HDBs and wants to build condos all over Singapore. SDP Dr CSJ will be Minister of Health where healthcare will be free to all Singaporeans including plastic surgeries.

The only Ministry no parties want to take up is Transport and Han Hui Hui who won her Radin Mas seat will be appointed Transport Minister. She will be abolishing COE and car price drops overnight immediately. Car salesman now truly support HHH as car sales hit through the roof. ERP gantries are also being removed. BMW 5 series is the same price in U.S. which is about S$60000 and Toyota Altis is S$20000. Toyota sold about 100,000 cars the next day. A total of 1 million cars were sold over the weekend. Singaporeans are so happy as almost everyone owns a car now and they now call HHH God of Transport who solves all of Singapore transport woes.

LTK told the other parties that he will need to sell all the assets in Temasek and GIC in order to support each parties manifesto when they promised during the elections. Singapore hold roughly US$250 billion of assets were sold overnight and due to the quick sale, other countries has been bargaining and they are so happy with Singapore government. China bought SIA and named it CIA immediately. Singtel became Arabtel after Abu Dhabi bought it over at 20% off its actual value.

LKY seeing all this from the netherworld couldn't get up from his grave because he was cremated.

Meanwhile Lee Hsien Loong dissolved the PAP, took the millions he earned during his career and bought a sea front resort in Caribbean island and retired there. While strolling on the beach with Ho Ching one day, he saw a magnificent Palace which is 10 times bigger and more posh than his. He was telling Ho Ching this must either be Bill Gates or Larry Ellison's palace. From far, he saw someone familiar and that person called out, "Hsien Loong, you are here, come join me and Rosmah for dinner." Najib called out.

"Ladies and Gentleman, please fasten your seatbelt as we are landing in Singapore shortly." I realized that it was a dream and wipe the cold sweat off my forehead.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So sad.

And that bitchy woman Sim Ann. Can't stand her.

Anyway, it is not over till it is over.

May be God will perform a miracle. You never know, you know :smile:

Fat hope! Sim Ann will be re-elected, and I hope she sneers and spits at Cheebye Chee's face.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fat hope! Sim Ann will be re-elected, and I hope she sneers and spits at Cheebye Chee's face.

Good Day,

I thought you are more classy and civil than you actually are.

May I suggest that it is not worth risking one's heart and blood vessels over such a non-life threatening event.

With respect, although I do not know Dr. Chee Soon Juan, and have never met him, regardless of his past, and even if he has done something unkind to you or offended you, based on his speeches and personality during the past week, I seriously doubt that he deserves the name you gave him.

I believe that whatever name our parents gave us, no other individual should add a vulgar word to it, because it reflects more on the person using it than the victim.

Enjoy your day.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rude awakening 12/11? :p

Woke up on 12 Sep 2015

Saw the news notification on my iPhone: "History in the making: PAP lost all 89 seats to opposition parties."

All the elected political parties for the General Election are meeting to decide on a coalition government for the first time in Singapore history. WP with the most seats in Parliament will appoint a Prime Minister and it's likely to be LTK. Sylvia Lim will be DPM and Minister of Defence. Png Eng Huat will be Finance Minister. Pritam appointed as Minister of Foreign Affairs and Chen Show Mao will be Minister of Law. Mohd Faisal will be Minister of Home Affairs. WP wants to anchor all the critical Ministries and Ministry of Defence to prevent a coup from the army.

NSP with 12 seats wants to have a big say too and wrest a DPM position. NSP President Sebastian Teo will be DPM. New political starlet, Kervyn Lim, will be Minister of Social and Family Development to champion rights for single mum.

Reform Party and SDP will get 2 ministerial positions each. Roy Nerng being the advocate of CPF will be Minister of Manpower who is overseeing CPF board. Roy is going to enact a law to allow Singaporeans to withdraw their CPF whenever they wish to and eventually to close down CPF board which it deems useless. Kenneth Jeyaretnam will be Minister of National Development who will stop building HDBs and wants to build condos all over Singapore. SDP Dr CSJ will be Minister of Health where healthcare will be free to all Singaporeans including plastic surgeries.

The only Ministry no parties want to take up is Transport and Han Hui Hui who won her Radin Mas seat will be appointed Transport Minister. She will be abolishing COE and car price drops overnight immediately. Car salesman now truly support HHH as car sales hit through the roof. ERP gantries are also being removed. BMW 5 series is the same price in U.S. which is about S$60000 and Toyota Altis is S$20000. Toyota sold about 100,000 cars the next day. A total of 1 million cars were sold over the weekend. Singaporeans are so happy as almost everyone owns a car now and they now call HHH God of Transport who solves all of Singapore transport woes.

LTK told the other parties that he will need to sell all the assets in Temasek and GIC in order to support each parties manifesto when they promised during the elections. Singapore hold roughly US$250 billion of assets were sold overnight and due to the quick sale, other countries has been bargaining and they are so happy with Singapore government. China bought SIA and named it CIA immediately. Singtel became Arabtel after Abu Dhabi bought it over at 20% off its actual value.

LKY seeing all this from the netherworld couldn't get up from his grave because he was cremated.

Meanwhile Lee Hsien Loong dissolved the PAP, took the millions he earned during his career and bought a sea front resort in Caribbean island and retired there. While strolling on the beach with Ho Ching one day, he saw a magnificent Palace which is 10 times bigger and more posh than his. He was telling Ho Ching this must either be Bill Gates or Larry Ellison's palace. From far, he saw someone familiar and that person called out, "Hsien Loong, you are here, come join me and Rosmah for dinner." Najib called out.

"Ladies and Gentleman, please fasten your seatbelt as we are landing in Singapore shortly." I realized that it was a dream and wipe the cold sweat off my forehead.

lol. thats wat matlanders predicted with PKR. guess what happen. and unlike sinkie sheep, mats had more balls and protested regularly over every major issue instead of sucking cock. it'll be a miracle if wp can deny a super majority for pap. other oppo grps dun have much hope of winning. keep dreaming.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good Day,

I thought you are more classy and civil than you actually are.

May I suggest that it is not worth risking one's heart and blood vessels over such a non-life threatening event.

With respect, although I do not know Dr. Chee Soon Juan, and have never met him, regardless of his past, and even if he has done something unkind to you or offended you, based on his speeches and personality during the past week, I seriously doubt that he deserves the name you gave him.

I believe that whatever name our parents gave us, no other individual should add a vulgar word to it, because it reflects more on the person using it than the victim.

Enjoy your day.

How I addressed Chee reflects our party's view of the opposition. We openly hold them in contempt, and have treated them as such throughout our entire history. We can be rude to them because we are strong and they are weak. The strong have the right to be rude. And we have won close to a dozen consecutive elections despite behaving so each time.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
How I addressed Chee reflects our party's view of the opposition. We openly hold them in contempt, and have treated them as such throughout our entire history. We can be rude to them because we are strong and they are weak. The strong have the right to be rude. And we have won close to a dozen consecutive elections despite behaving so each time.

Thanks for your post. You have just affirmed Dr. Chee's points made. Now we know why he is truly right.:biggrin:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Grassrooters expect PAP to win, thanks to the combined brand powers of PAP and GCT's mere presence. Boy scout Chuan Jin is just a useless mouth to feed! A fcuker who posts a lot of photos on FB but quite ineffective as Manpower Minister. That's why ESM still needs to contest this GE. Boy Scout on his own sure finished liao!

Team Marine Parade for PAP to win, despite having no rally. Will be close, but PAP for the win. Boy Scout should suck ESM Goh's cock after this!

good analysis........... & TCJ was even touted as PeeM wannabee! Can even stand on his own 2 feet. Same arsehole who issued 1 million passes to F Trashes & wayanged with Jobs Bank(rupts)

marjojohn

Alfrescian
Loyal
good analysis........... & TCJ was even touted as PeeM wannabee! Can even stand on his own 2 feet. Same arsehole who issued 1 million passes to F Trashes & wayanged with Jobs Bank(rupts)

Our team of poll experts has made a call for Marine Parade GRC giving it to WP!. Based on the tally at the end of last nite, the percentage point for WP at MP GRC has risen to 56% making it above margin of error 3% with a 98 % confidence interval! The opposition votes coming from Bradell, Joo Chiat & some part of Aljunied has tilted the balance very much in favour of WP. ESM Goh has privately admitted defeat to a very close friend. He will say it in 3 yrs time.

GramStroker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our team of poll experts has made a call for Marine Parade GRC giving it to WP!. Based on the tally at the end of last nite, the percentage point for WP at MP GRC has risen to 56% making it above margin of error 3% with a 98 % confidence interval! The opposition votes coming from Bradell, Joo Chiat & some part of Aljunied has tilted the balance very much in favour of WP. ESM Goh has privately admitted defeat to a very close friend. He will say it in 3 yrs time.

This gerrymandering is finally doing voters good.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal

you need to control your panic-ness b4 you can manage your anger...
the reality of defeat for VB and team is highly possible.... same-same EC