• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Predictions

GramStroker

Alfrescian
Loyal
No. Come polling day they will say haha let the others vote opposition i vote PAP, and we will easily have 89 seats and a dawn of a golden age.

Kidding? Many have said that even if theirs is the only 1 single vote in the whole country against the pappy they will still do it.

silverv

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah bock is springbok. always prancing around and acting as though he is pitiful pathetic prey. if he hates the pap he should just fucking leave the party. instead he is prancing around with his pap credentials yet trying to gain empathy with oppo-leaning voters. can't have your cake and eat it too.

FYI . He already left PAP when he contest President post ....

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As it now stands, my gut instinct tells me that it shall probably be status quo come Saturday, much as I would like to see a more progressive shift in favour of the Opposition.

If your analysis proves correct, it will be a major blow to the WP. Success will be defined in capturing new seats, failure, in losing incumbent ones or not winning anymore than the 7 seats their achieved in the last Parliament.
I am not a pessimistic as you.

Last edited:

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
The enforced silence seems to be giving rise to false hope that the past days have been just a bad dream and that there will be a quick return to the life of privilege and luxury.

Last edited:

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
How I addressed Chee reflects our party's view of the opposition. We openly hold them in contempt, and have treated them as such throughout our entire history. We can be rude to them because we are strong and they are weak. The strong have the right to be rude. And we have won close to a dozen consecutive elections despite behaving so each time.

Fuck your mother and wife eh chow chee byes!

All these years of your sucking LKY's old shriveled cock, by now you must be delighted to suck a younger cock of Lee Hsien Loong.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WP has HTR, Cheryl Denise Loh, Leon Perara, Daniel Goh, Dylan Ng, in addition to its Aljunied MPs, YYJ, LLL, and Gerald Giam. Easily the best assembled team in opposition history. Tomorrow I will be hoping they get more than 12 MPs into Parliament.

12, imo, already in the bag - EC and Fengshan. Hoping for 5 from MP and
more elsewhere. Die die must have at least 12 to progress. Status quo is defeat.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oppo parties wlll only become stronger in next GE if pappies get bashed come Sep 11 through the loss of more seats. It is backward step for oppo parties if pappies able to maintain status quo.

Sinkies now out to screw pappies but there are already po-pappies rumour mongers in full swing trying to scare and intimidate the elderly and uneducated voters.

Who are these rumour mongers? Foreigners serving in the pappies' grass loots.

Interesting point on the rumour mongering.

It appears to get even more worse and despicable than that as I gather some apparent dirty tricks PAP squad concocted a fake note ascribed to George Yeo advising Singaporeans to think very carefully if they are thinking of voting for the Opposition. It seems this fake piece is circulating on Whatsapp in the form below, listing 12 Questions casting great and grave doubts on the Opposition. I ain't going to give them the pleasure of pasting their devious sinister crap but will paste George Yeo's categorical denial of this fake note from his Facebook instead.

<<From BG Yeo: As a responsible singaporean, i write my thoughts anout this GE2015.I have permission to share the following text which I think is also in the mind of many. Please do read and think about it. Vote wiselyUncomfortable Questions=====================>>

George Yeo' unequivocal denial.

<<"There is a letter on GE making rounds purporting to be from me. It is not written by me. Many friends have asked me to clarify."Source:*https://www.facebook.com/georgeyeopa...53268230298043>>

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
In GE2006, the demographic that attended WP rallies was mainly young and male.

In GE 2011, the demographic attending WP rallies expanded to include women and middle aged people.

Today in GE 2015, I see grandmothers with walking sticks and even elderly in wheelchairs going for WP rallies.

What do you think this means?

12, imo, already in the bag - EC and Fengshan. Hoping for 5 from MP and
more elsewhere. Die die must have at least 12 to progress. Status quo is defeat.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In GE 2011, the demographic attending WP rallies expanded to include women and middle aged people.

Today in GE 2015, I see grandmothers with walking sticks and even elderly in wheelchairs going for WP rallies.

rally goers age fast ... :o

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That mean WP grassroots activities very successful.

I attended my first WP rally at 1991, Mr Low, JBJ and other speakers just use the flatbed of a lorry as stage at blk 326 carpark. Only a student then, follow old man to listen to JBJ at first. The crowd were mainly blue collars and I doubt 1/4 of them can understand what JBJ was saying, including my old man whose England limited to only ABCD.

1997, rally site change to open field at ave 7, where current Florida condo is located. Miss the cut of date even though already 21, book out Saturday watch rally, simple stage, mainly blue collar residents, not many as only a few hundreds, maybe field conditions very muddy but they very boisterous. But I heard YCK stadium very crowded, ppl mobbed JBJ.

2001, location at hougang stadium even though the stadium technically under aljunied. Smelly smelly a few thousands, diehards still very blue collar uncles but there were office workers standing further back to listen. WP changed the small party flag to white background (which I don't like) to make them look less communist.

2006, suddenly it become trendy to attend WP rallies, maybe due to Internet and effort from gms cohort at cyberspace, the rally goers number exploded. I remember the last rally at serangoon stadium was so crowded the polis turn away latecomers. Although those diehard blue collars still there but there an huge number of 20+yo young men while some female sprinkle among them. But although many attended the rallies, ppl waiting for result at YCK stadium only few thousands and some were Chiam supporters. I think WP and SDA share YCK that year. Although more ppl attended the rallies, participation rate among friends very low.

2011, the year that change everything, friends normally apolitical type suddenly jio to attend rallies, bring gf/wife too. The crowd no longer dominated by blue collar or men, a good mixture of chinese helicopters and kan tang. There also an increase in minority races within the crowds. Even the crowd that went to hougang stadium to wait for result number ten of thousands at its peak.

I am very happy with the progress WP had made over the years. I hope fellow Singaporeans grow a brain and pair of balls and vote without fear. I have no problem with pap supporters as they also just following their belief and interests. I most tulan are those ppl who kpkb everyday about pap policies yet when come to make their vote count, their balls kenna chop off.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kidding? Many have said that even if theirs is the only 1 single vote in the whole country against the pappy they will still do it.

It is but bravado. Come Sept 11, they will be easily cowed into voting for PAP when the polling officers call out their names and ballot numbers. :cool:

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is but bravado. Come Sept 11, they will be easily cowed into voting for PAP when the polling officers call out their names and ballot numbers. :cool:

Hey MojiBye

keep bootlick poor also pay party. But too bad later u will be disappointed.

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
That mean WP grassroots activities very successful.

I attended my first WP rally at 1991, Mr Low, JBJ and other speakers just use the flatbed of a lorry as stage at blk 326 carpark. Only a student then, follow old man to listen to JBJ at first. The crowd were mainly blue collars and I doubt 1/4 of them can understand what JBJ was saying, including my old man whose England limited to only ABCD.

1997, rally site change to open field at ave 7, where current Florida condo is located. Miss the cut of date even though already 21, book out Saturday watch rally, simple stage, mainly blue collar residents, not many as only a few hundreds, maybe field conditions very muddy but they very boisterous. But I heard YCK stadium very crowded, ppl mobbed JBJ.

2001, location at hougang stadium even though the stadium technically under aljunied. Smelly smelly a few thousands, diehards still very blue collar uncles but there were office workers standing further back to listen. WP changed the small party flag to white background (which I don't like) to make them look less communist.

2006, suddenly it become trendy to attend WP rallies, maybe due to Internet and effort from gms cohort at cyberspace, the rally goers number exploded. I remember the last rally at serangoon stadium was so crowded the polis turn away latecomers. Although those diehard blue collars still there but there an huge number of 20+yo young men while some female sprinkle among them. But although many attended the rallies, ppl waiting for result at YCK stadium only few thousands and some were Chiam supporters. I think WP and SDA share YCK that year. Although more ppl attended the rallies, participation rate among friends very low.

2011, the year that change everything, friends normally apolitical type suddenly jio to attend rallies, bring gf/wife too. The crowd no longer dominated by blue collar or men, a good mixture of chinese helicopters and kan tang. There also an increase in minority races within the crowds. Even the crowd that went to hougang stadium to wait for result number ten of thousands at its peak.

I am very happy with the progress WP had made over the years. I hope fellow Singaporeans grow a brain and pair of balls and vote without fear. I have no problem with pap supporters as they also just following their belief and interests. I most tulan are those ppl who kpkb everyday about pap policies yet when come to make their vote count, their balls kenna chop off.

Yesterday went to bedok, so many retire people at the rally.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As it now stands, my gut instinct tells me that it shall probably be status quo come Saturday, much as I would like to see a more progressive shift in favour of the Opposition.

Most likely change if any, may be at PP and FS , oh and I don't see PAP gaining back any Opposition seats either.

EC, very tight close fight but PAP to retain because of LHL and Tharman's last minute push, plus KBW's scaremongering.

MP, quite close fight but I sense ESM's goodwill shall probably see PAP through. Also looking at his demeanour and body language at yesterday's press conference, I sense he knows something that we don't perhaps?

HBT , very happy to see Dr Chee's political rehabilitation but sad to say I don't think that and Dr Tambyah are enough to swing an 11% shift this time. Unfortunately I think Dr Chee & co still need to work the local ground abit more. PAP to win by around 55%.

Other quite close fights should probably come from MB and SKW but PAP shall probably win by around 55%+.

Saying that, I very much hope I am proven wrong on Saturday, with the Opposition gaining more seats.

Finally I thank the Opposition for putting up a relatively good performance and fighting the good fight, in particular WP, SDP & SPP. Hope to see the Opposition grow even stronger with humility, empathy, compassion, responsibility , competence , creativity and innovation come the next GE!

Majulah Singapore , Majulah Opposition!

I hope that you are wrong, or Singaporeans vote to prove you wrong,
so that Singaporeans have something to celebrate.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But first get the fucking PAPs out

Now is not the time to rest.
You have all the rest that you want after the elections.
Keep fighting hard and give no quarters
Keep talking to all your friends and relatives and neighbours
Keep talking to them how PAP screwed us Singaporeans up so they can laugh all the way to their banks
GIVE NO QUARTERS
TAKE NO PRISONERS
KICK OUT ALL THE FUCKING PAPs

"If I lose one or more of my Heavyweight Ministars in a freak election, we will be Finished!"

Nobody dare to talk this kind of garang talk anymore? :rolleyes:

Is there even one PAP ministar who is not a clown or a flea weight Minister?
The combined efforts of all the PAP ministars cannot match the productivity of a 85 year old collecting cardboard , and thats done only as exercise

BUM_2599.jpg

Can any of the PAP bastards point out just one heavy weight PAP minister, and what the fuck he had done to claim that title of heavy weight?

Not even one can be named?

Then that fucking statement about Heavyweight ministers just another of the fucking lies PAP have been giving all of us together with their usual lies

KICK OUT ALL THE CORRUPT ROTTEN PAP BASTARDS

The tsunami to cleanse Stinkapore into Singapore is building up
But do not take it easy
Continue your efforts all the way and make it happen

Please be statesmen
Keep your eye on the ball.
The worse enemy of Singaporeans is the corrupt rotten PAPs trying to create their Stinkapore
We are in the battle of our life and your family lifes and for Singapore.
Regardless which party affiliation, WP, SDP, RP, NSP ,SPP or any other party or Independent
Do not run down any oppositions
Keep your eye on the ball
Support ALL OPPOSITIONS
Attack the PAP and only the PAP as they are the rotten bastards
Fight for Singaporeans Singapore

Singaporeans man your battle stations!
Singapore needs you now!

Put your support for Singapore on Facebook
Twitter to your friends
WhatsApp to your friends
Get a tsunami of support for Singapore Singaporeans

OPPOSITIONS ARE THE DIFFERENT FACES OF THE TRUE SINGAPORE
PAP IS THE FACE OF SEPTIC OVERFLOWING TOILET BOWLS AND CORRUPTIONS AND OF STINKAPORE

Cleanse PAP Stinkapore into Singaporeans Singapore.
Vote only opposition
Vote out all the fucking corrupt PAPs

This fight is not just your voting for opposition, any opposition against the PAP
Singaporeans must do much more than just relying on their single vote.
Give them the money to support them in the fight.
Give them your time and energy to support them in the fight
They fight for you Singaporeans
They fight our common enemy
They fight the PAP and cronies, corrupt and rotten to the core, who stole over 180 billions from Singaporeans, and intent on stealing even more from us.

Support Opposition, any Opposition, all Opposition
Regardless if they have primary school, or O levels or A levels or PhD
Regardless if they wear singlets, or tuxedos
Regardless if they wear slippers, or wear sneakers or shoes
Even if a rat crawl out of a sewer and stand as Opposition
Even if a cockroach with 6 legs and 2 long feelers at the head become Opposition
They will be much better for Singaporeans than the fucking corrupt perverted PAPs who only think of laughing all the way to their banks and back from the banks
Under the fucking PAP, Singaporeans are the 4th class citizens in their own land stolen from them by PAP
PAPs are the 2nd class citizens with the Lee family as the first class aristocrazies
Fts are taken in as the 3rd class citizens kicking singaporeans into the 4th class and sinkies good only to go head down down and arseholes up high high to be fucked and tiewed by PAPs laughing all the way to their banks.

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hougang, Punggol East, Aljunied, East Coast, Fengshan, Potong Pasir - to the Opposition

MacPherson, Mountbatten, Sengkang West, Holland-BT, MP - very close fights, likely 47% and above

Bishan-TP, Moulmein-Kallang, Bishan-TP, Jurong, Nee Soon, Tg Pagar, Jalan Besar - decent showing, above 42%

All others- No comments

Interesting speculation and this too shall pass.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree, except for East Coast... unless the Opposition there can overcome all the GERRYMANDERING and the sickening LOYALTY of Sinkie WOMEN to the PAP? :confused:

EC was already 'seah' before GE. During campaigning, it was 'wai' and just before the end of campaigning, it 'toh' already. I am convinced it is game over for the most sia suay minister in S'pore's history. More disgraceful than Teh Cheang Wan.

I now pray that Emeritus Panjang and Cardboard Tan will join Sia Suay and George in the unique club. Huat ah!

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
EC was already 'seah' before GE. During campaigning, it was 'wai' and just before the end of campaigning, it 'toh' already. I am convinced it is game over for the most sia suay minister in S'pore's history. More disgraceful than Teh Cheang Wan.

I now pray that Emeritus Panjang and Cardboard Tan will join Sia Suay and George in the unique club. Huat ah!

May be it is God's will for a better Singapore future that LSS, Panjang ESM and Cardboard General are voted out.
That is renewal.