• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My poor precious child.

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't normally post shite from STOMP, but if anyone knows how I can help the little boy, please let me know.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sad to see boy sleeping on the ground as blind grandma sells newspapers
http://goo.gl/C4aMG

sad_to_see_boy_sleeping_on_the_ground-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Cyberdog was sad to see a blind elderly woman having to sell newspapers with her young grandson sleeping on the ground just beside here.

According to feedback from several STOMPers, the elderly woman's stall is located at Block 339 Ang Mo Kio.

Said the STOMPer:

"Two years ago, the poor boy's parent disappeared, leaving him with his old grandparents.

"I remember seeing his grandparents carrying him as a baby and selling newspapers everyday.

"A few months ago, the grandfather was not seen anymore, and nobody knew what had happened to him.

"The grandma, unfortunately began turning blind yet had to continue taking care of the boy by herself.

"Since then, I still see the grandma selling newspapers but unable to use eyes to count the change for her customers.

"The boy sleeps sleeps next to his grandma's stall everyday.

"I'm a poor guy and unable to help much, except to buy newspapers from her.

"I really hope that the government will provide some help to this poor family.

"It is so sad to watch the boy sleep on the floor like a beggar and the blind grandma having to sell newspapers to support the family.

"God bless this family."

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
WTF? These things should have intercepted and addressed by the fucking grassroots arseholes. Grassroots leader and CEO of financial company can take time out and bring blogger to see a cabinet minister in his office but such cases got no time.

Instead of spending time manning Facebook for their masters, they should be posting such cases and giving us a report.

Its a disgrace when someone who resides overseas can point these things out.

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not to worry, they will google map live view their constituency after they're done with Facebook. :rolleyes:

Instead of spending time manning Facebook for their masters, they should be posting such cases and giving us a report.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
339 falls under which prescient of AMK GRC? Most of the grassroots leaders nowadays are only interested to suck the MP's balls. When it comes to the real issues faced by citizens, they are simply not interested. Don't tell me that not even 1 grassroots leader who helped out in the weekly MPS did not pass by that newspaper stall at all?

Now that the news is out in Stomp, you will see flocks of them "trying" their very best to help and score some points with their political masters.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Really a fucking disgrace.. The PAP spent millions in integration parties for the FTs but yet they cannot give a helping hand to this young boy and his elderly grandmother..

The Govt can spend a billion dollar to build The Garden by The Bay, but the poor and the old in Spore are left to rot..

Where's the PM's promise of an inclusive society for all??? Fuck him and his inclusive society..:oIo: :mad: :oIo:

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't normally post shite from STOMP, but if anyone knows how I can help the little boy, please let me know.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sad to see boy sleeping on the ground as blind grandma sells newspapers
http://goo.gl/C4aMG

sad_to_see_boy_sleeping_on_the_ground-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Cyberdog was sad to see a blind elderly woman having to sell newspapers with her young grandson sleeping on the ground just beside here.

According to feedback from several STOMPers, the elderly woman's stall is located at Block 339 Ang Mo Kio.

Said the STOMPer:

"Two years ago, the poor boy's parent disappeared, leaving him with his old grandparents.

"I remember seeing his grandparents carrying him as a baby and selling newspapers everyday.

"A few months ago, the grandfather was not seen anymore, and nobody knew what had happened to him.

"The grandma, unfortunately began turning blind yet had to continue taking care of the boy by herself.

"Since then, I still see the grandma selling newspapers but unable to use eyes to count the change for her customers.

"The boy sleeps sleeps next to his grandma's stall everyday.

"I'm a poor guy and unable to help much, except to buy newspapers from her.

"I really hope that the government will provide some help to this poor family.

"It is so sad to watch the boy sleep on the floor like a beggar and the blind grandma having to sell newspapers to support the family.

"God bless this family."

I might fly back to have a look at this case. Sad. I will see what I can do to help.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is taking helicopter from tampines interchange and then heli-repel into amk, where the boy is.:p

sad to see this kind of story though.:(

That joker really gong jiao wei. Fly back to have a look at the case wor. :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
WTF? These things should have intercepted and addressed by the fucking grassroots arseholes. Grassroots leader and CEO of financial company can take time out and bring blogger to see a cabinet minister in his office but such cases got no time.

They are busy eating expensive free dinner as a reward for their helping their MP masters get re-elected mah. Donch believe, just ask Kate Spade Tin's crass loot leaders.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Busy looting the grass and porlumpar. That's why I have zero respect for these self proclaimed self-righteous cock sucking bastards.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is never the garment responsibility. Always throw the responsibility to us. Everyday busy with counting their pay in millions and think of ways to bleed us dry. Where got time to help? After this appear in the Internet, they will immediately close down the stall. Siao Liao.

Last edited:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
They didn't see it? They like gestapo network made up of all the eat full full and not shit busy body aunty and uncles. Me think they don't want to see it, and not didn't know. Because there is no profit or benefit in it.

I bet you, more photos with MP and porlumpars kissing the baby and old lady will appear...........soon.

339 falls under which prescient of AMK GRC? Most of the grassroots leaders nowadays are only interested to suck the MP's balls. When it comes to the real issues faced by citizens, they are simply not interested. Don't tell me that not even 1 grassroots leader who helped out in the weekly MPS did not pass by that newspaper stall at all?

Now that the news is out in Stomp, you will see flocks of them "trying" their very best to help and score some points with their political masters.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Can some kind soul please help this grandmother and her grandson move to somewhere in Tanjong Pagar consitutency to sell their papers. Those crassloot leaders there are the most on the ball and have big budgets due to the fact they are in Old Goat's constituency. Maybe they will help, or kick her back to her constituency to sell papers. Odds are they will not help, but Miracles do happen.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the same, the looters there even use rc stuff for own use........I heard one, forgot who told me or where I heard from leow.

With the exposure, miracle will sure happen.

Can some kind soul please help this grandmother and her grandson move to somewhere in Tanjong Pagar consitutency to sell their papers. Those crassloot leaders there are the most on the ball and have big budgets due to the fact they are in Old Goat's constituency. Maybe they will help, or kick her back to her constituency to sell papers. Odds are they will not help, but Miracles do happen.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1st ting 1st ...

verify whether story is true anot ... if iz not, demand dat dat salaried staff stomper ah cyberdog b sacked! ...

Last edited: