• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My name is Peter and I am 46 yrs old : Wife left me

jw5

Loyal
Its not the end of the world, if you are in your late 40s, just a wild guess your wife is also in her forties.

Its your gain and her loss. If a wife's leaves a person, just because she earns more than the husband, I don't think it is worth your while to continue with the relationship. Trust me.

After 6 months or so, I am sure you will be happy as a lark with your new found freedom.
It's very sad how some men's self worth and happiness are defined in terms of how a woman or women view them or treat them.
It becomes alarming when they try to commit suicide because of a relationship with a woman or women.
Just live life, carry out your responsibilities, enjoy whatever and whenever you can and treat people the way they treat you. It's not that complicated. Life does not have to revolve around a woman or women.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even though haven't married but I have learn my lessons...

"It's better to lose your Ego to the one you Love,
than to lose the one you LOVE because of EGO. "

:cool::cool::cool:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
peter ...remember you are born in this world for yourself ...and not for other woman !!!wake up !!work hard make more money and become the next tiger wood !!! woman will start crawling under your leg begging to give you a good blow .

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even though haven't married but I have learn my lessons...

"It's better to lose your Ego to the one you Love,
than to lose the one you LOVE because of EGO. "

:cool::cool::cool:

It's better to love one with your ego , than to win
the one you love without your ego .

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's very sad how some men's self worth and happiness are defined in terms of how a woman or women view them or treat them.
It becomes alarming when they try to commit suicide because of a relationship with a woman or women.
Just live life, carry out your responsibilities, enjoy whatever and whenever you can and treat people the way they treat you. It's not that complicated. Life does not have to revolve around a woman or women.

That's true.
Frankly that would be the most dumb thing to do, by committing suicide, because of a relationship with a woman/women.
I would feel sorry for the guy parents, even the girls as well if they were to attempt suicide, all the years tears and and toil to bring them up, ended up they taking their own lives, because their self worth is being defined by others rather then by themselves.

CCBcsj

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or jamp HDB, particular the new and expensive one? Keep some photos in your pocket and the tabloids can use them for their headline.

Photos might get stained. Laminate them and leave them in a waterproof envelope at the bottom of the block. Remember to make one envelope for each paper!

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Peter, u're real lucky son of a gun tat your fucktard wife left u..knn, how I wish my parasitic wife leave me too so I can visit all the "places of interest" or just back-pack w/o a extra baggage to tag along! Damn...

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Face it Pete. Its Singapore, Money talks. Even in relationship. The more money you make the more respect you get and the more fucks.

That's life and how everyone is perceived in Singapore.

greatjoy88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am matt, 52 year old. I am getting a divorce soon.
married with 3 kids.I have no regret to intiated the divorce as I need to live my life afresh.I see no meaning to hold on in a relationship when there is no love.
though I may loss my property and paid maintenance to support them.
Living your own life is more meaningful to me.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am matt, 52 year old. I am getting a divorce soon.
married with 3 kids.I have no regret to intiated the divorce as I need to live my life afresh.I see no meaning to hold on in a relationship when there is no love.
though I may loss my property and paid maintenance to support them.
Living your own life is more meaningful to me.

Yes, living one's life to the fullest will be the best. Bear in mind you still have 3 wondeful kids, nobody can take that away from you, and who knows, perhaps a few months or years from now, you might find that somebody that would like to share her life with you.

Soul_Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, living one's life to the fullest will be the best. Bear in mind you still have 3 wondeful kids, nobody can take that away from you, and who knows, perhaps a few months or years from now, you might find that somebody that would like to share her life with you.

Even if you found that someone, please dun make the same mistake again.

PLEASE DO NOT GET MARRIED IN SINGAPORE !!

F*CK THE WOMENS CHARTER !!

:mad: :oIo: :mad: :oIo: :mad:

Soul_Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have also tried to talk to her to save the marriage but to no avail.

Peter, sometimes it is better to let go. I have been there.
I know what you are going through. The 2 1/2 years during my divorce proceedings were sheer mental torture. There had been times during that dark period where I wanted to take the easy way out and just end it all.

I was fortunate I had friends who stood by me and provided me the necessary support. When the divorce proceedings finally ended, it was like a giant shackle that was binding me had been released. Hang in there, you'll make it.

Initially it was tough being a single father with a 5-yr old kid whose mental state had been turned inside out (he had been cared for by his maternal grandparents] by the divorce and sudden loss of his primary caregivers.

On the other hand, my divorcee status had turned me into a prized commodity with a steady stream of women throwing themselves at me all wanting to be my kid's new mummy. :biggrin:

But I have learnt my lesson and although I do date and bonk some of them... I will never get married again in Singapore as long as the F*CKING WOMENS CHARTER exists in its present state. :mad:

F*CK THE WOMENS CHARTER !!

twinseeker

Alfrescian
Loyal
in many countries, when the girl gets married, they demand a certain sum as dowry. in singapore the man pays dowry twice. once before the marriage, the balance after the marriage is over.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
in many countries, when the girl gets married, they demand a certain sum as dowry. in singapore the man pays dowry twice. once before the marriage, the balance after the marriage is over.

Stop whining about the Women's Charter already.