• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My local TV apple app../.

ps07857

Alfrescian
Loyal
trying to avoid the annual license fee, but it's going to be really hard to avoid doing so. If the police find any TV set in the house, we will be in trouble!

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
trying to avoid the annual license fee, but it's going to be really hard to avoid doing so. If the police find any TV set in the house, we will be in trouble!

If you watch tv programs over the internet do you still need a TV license? What if they are not locally produced?

ps07857

Alfrescian
Loyal
problem is that police are only looking for a TV set in your home. If there is ONE (just one) TV set, and you didn't pay the annual fees, you will be in a lot of trouble. Watching over internet is fine.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
problem is that police are only looking for a TV set in your home. If there is ONE (just one) TV set, and you didn't pay the annual fees, you will be in a lot of trouble. Watching over internet is fine.

Hence its an outdated policy. The days of a monitor or a TV set are blurring nowadays.

ps07857

Alfrescian
Loyal
for sure, it is an outdated policy, I am sure there are a lot of ppl that don't agree with it but still LL pay every month because we don't want to get into trouble. I also have not watched local production for a long time (except when you go to local HDB coffee shop and no choice but to watch whatever is on for entertainment)