• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Life (Malay) True Story.

SGMalay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear lockeliberal,

I have read and noted your posting to me.

As I have something to attend to, I will surely reply to your post but at the later time.

SGMalay

Dear SG

There was once someone called Bill Cosby who made some valid and "then" politically incorrect statements about the community he came from, years later came Obama who tried to inspire his community to greater heights.

You need an equal mix of both within the Malays in Singapore. You are I believe a professional, and you have at times denied that there are flaws about some characteristics within your community despite the observations of many.

I have argued and discussed this with Scroobal and I have stated that "discrimination" will not be ended with government policy alone but it needs the community to act together and address its specific problems.

Its your call whether you continue to look at discrimination alone or you admit to a wider set of social community specific problems which need to be addressed.

Locke

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
It has always been the case especially – The most proud Chinese who cannot accept the equality, be it about work challenges, education or living improvement.

<style></style>Brudder,the problem is this.We Chinese in peesai wants to breast beat and belong to our origin of 5000 years of civilization.But the mainland Chinese do not accept us as 'real' Chinese.Some call us as the 'Bananna Chinese outpost'---and said "Just be careful that, one day during a life-threatening national emergency crunch time (like a Malaysian/Indonesian invasion), Singaporean WOGs (Westernised Oriental Gentlemen) may have to face up to this unenviable dilemma that, since you belong to nether the Chinese nor Western fraternity, you will be left to fend for yourselves all on your own.".....

Even the Malaysian Chinese think we do not belong with them..Pls go to this site to educate yourself of what other Chinese think of Peesai Chinese... "Asia Sentinel"--Letter from Singapore .http://www.asiasentinel.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2018&Itemid=34

Wang Ye

Alfrescian
Loyal
I failed and regretted to achieve to hold mutual exchanges with you.

If I am a Chinese, I will feel ashamed towards my own Chinese mentality and attitude who are more interested in sarcasm, biased, unfair and fancy in making racism comment.

It has always been the case especially from you – The most proud Chinese who cannot accept the equality, be it about work challenges, education or living improvement.

Since you have invested so much of your time in the forum, may I ask one question, as you are so proud of yourself as Chinese, what have you done so far in return to make your Chinese race to feel proud about you - Chinese? Or are you just enjoying your Chinese race success without your contribution in the economy?

To makes your day more wonderful and to satisfy your pleasure, here what I will say on your behalf, the Malay are bastard, evil, merciless, ungrateful, pathetic, stupid, lazy, what else can I think off besides this?

Considering how majority of your posts seem to be highlighting that ALL CHINESE ARE RACISTS the response you get are mutual. In fact, this is the reason why I am responding at all!

You keep saying ALL CHINESE ARE RACISTS so naturally it will not settle well with some members. With statements like that what sort of sincerity is that in trying to reach out to another race?

PS: Feel free to ignore me as just another racist Chinese. I won't be offended :rolleyes:

OldPlaza

Alfrescian
Loyal
You see, this is the nice thing about Malays in general. You guys have better social etiquette (almost like the Japanese) and you go for simple things. A roof over your head and three meals a day are all your people ask for and that, with time to spend with your friends and loved ones, is more than enough. You have a greater sense of people and family relationships too.

If simple life is what you need, then stop complaining. If Chinese and Indians, base on your observations/belief, are materialistic and 'craving for showing off', why get upset about them? We all have our own rights/choice to pursue our own happiness.

As far as family values/moral, malays are not any different from other races. family abuse, divorce, unemployment, school drop-out...

The Chinese and the Indians are different. They are penny pinchers, they use and sell out each other on a more frequent basis, they are more individualistic (self-centered), they have jobs with higher salaries and yet they can't survive even though they have much less kids. When they get a car, they want an even better one to show off, not lose face etc.

If they are penny pinchers, they should cash-rich, and not material-rich? right?
No rich/advaced nations/society, in the past, today and future, become successful, if their people are not 'demanding' for higher quality, bigger capacity, more features materialistic lifestyle. This is the 'ultimate driving force' for market/nation to move forward with more innovations/development.
if India and china choose to live in simple and frugal, the local market will not grow, and people/company have no motivations to improve.

And when they can live in a flat, they go for flat-imitates (condos). Everything must be even better and better than others, even among their relatives and of their own race. They are like children in primary school ie "I got on the bus first", "My Chinese got 90 over marks" etc.

As long as they do it in the proper/legal way, what is that to you? if you are happy to get a mere 60 marks, then be prepared to live a 60-mark future.

And when Malays get subsidies from the Government most of you are grateful and would not seem to demand 100% subsidy as it is "not nice". But for Chinese and Indians it's different. They get it, and they complain it's not enough, and they even complain about paying a small bit of it. If they get 100% subsidy they will not only not feel grateful but also, they will ask for even more.
Are you sure that malay is that grateful? only chinese and indian have greed flowing in their blood?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<style></style>Brudder,the problem is this.We Chinese in peesai wants to breast beat and belong to our origin of 5000 years of civilization.But the mainland Chinese do not accept us as 'real' Chinese.Some call us as the 'Bananna Chinese outpost'---and said "Just be careful that, one day during a life-threatening national emergency crunch time (like a Malaysian/Indonesian invasion), Singaporean WOGs (Westernised Oriental Gentlemen) may have to face up to this unenviable dilemma that, since you belong to nether the Chinese nor Western fraternity, you will be left to fend for yourselves all on your own.".....

Even the Malaysian Chinese think we do not belong with them..Pls go to this site to educate yourself of what other Chinese think of Peesai Chinese... "Asia Sentinel"--Letter from Singapore .http://www.asiasentinel.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2018&Itemid=34

What makes you so sure that the mainland chinese won't accept sinkees? Do u know every single one of them? Do u know every single sinkee?

Do malaysian malays accept sinkee malays then? Since it was sinkee malays who aided in the seperation from malaysia.

From the link u have given read the first comment:

How come she writes like that? What i have highlighted in red. :biggrin: Did u report her?

written by Tiffany Necklaces , September 26, 2009
I totally start losing my conscience of feeling studying and working 5 years in Singapore. My assessment there in Singapore base on race the Malay is good at discrimination though they're good for nothing. Singapore also has much flaw such as being too much Singaporean but nothing worthy is never accomplished by Singaporean. Look at Taiwan and China, they're pretty good with quality products and also possess many international brands that Singapore will dream on with his partner Malaysia in a century to come. As the proser mentioned, I accept her viewpoint mother culture is a way linking to one's own soul to motivate to achieve much in one's lifetime. If I could achieve a great accomplishment in science, I'll certainly contribute that achievement to China because I believe as a Chinese I should keep safe my achievement in China because China is a place where my soul connection was made though I'm an oversea wasn't born in China. Long live my mother nation
report abusevote downvote up

SGMalay

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder why there’s isn’t any Malay or Indian forummer to share their thoughts in this forum – not just my posting but any posting, I also observed that this forum are mostly reserved for racism remarks, let’s take a look at how forummer post by calling other races such as “keling” for Indian, “Mat” or “m&d” for Malay, I wonder where are the manners?

I guess that is the answer to keeping other races from participating in this open forum.

In my early post, I reply forummer posting starting by “Mr.”, this is to show some respect even in the cyberspace, but I gained disrespect instead,
perhaps I shouldn’t be here in the first place.

Maybe I have forgotten that Chinese majority dominate anywhere in the world.

Anyway, this will be my last episode, so I’m coming to the main topic.

I really don’t know if I am making myself look stupid or otherwise, many have learned from government choose not to answer, and skip to blind the important question.

Questions:

1. Why Singapore must maintain 75% in Chinese population?
(The actual figure may have rise unknowingly)

In contrast, the actual percentage for the Chinese may have rise, as for the Malay population may have dropped since Malaysia media have stated that they have received over 1000 application from Singaporean for Malaysia citizenship each year.

As we already know that our Chinese local Singaporean who have migrated and renounce his/her citizenship, PRC have filled the “vacancy” more than doubled.

As for the Malay, who has migrated and renounced mostly to Malaysia, lost numbers are not replaced, thus I can assume that the Malay percentage are much lower than 25% as per government figures. If situation continue to deteriorate, the Malays community will goes into extinction very soon.

The signal is obvious and worrying, our social peace treaty will be at stake and the 1964 historical reversal is most worrying, and may be inevitable.

Anyway, I don’t think that will happen anytime soon, because within Malays community, we have leaders who are the betrayal, Yaacob Ibrahim and MUIS President HJ Mohd Alamo Musa.

They preached about Islam, they preached about importance to safeguard Muslim interest but did they ever say in the parliament what they preached?

Fuck! These two clowns should use their own creation - Quran book to shove each other ass-hole. (Pardon my language for moment – thank you)

They have been bribed by LKY to ensure that the Malay Muslims community not to raise any government approaches that even if situation put the Malay community at disadvantages.

2.Why Lion dance has been favorable in Singapore to welcome foreign top politician Guest of Honor?

Isn’t what we always mention “Singapore is Multi-Races Country”?

So what happen to the Malay Kompang (Traditional hand-drum) and Indian – (sorry I don’t know what it is called) that was left out?

3.If Mandarin is so important for Singapore economy to move ahead in China, why countries like Japanese for instance, continued to success in the economy when they don’t even have to understand English language?

Let say, Malay have successfully mastered in Mandarin, and in the next 10 – 20 years, Indian overpower China economy, do we have to learn to speak Indian language to accommodate the economy direction?

Till then, the current situation needs to be address and resolve amicably.

4. Job discrimination took place very drastically after September 11, although discrimination has been going on as early as 1992.

Bear in mind, during those in the 90’s, China is still not in the economic challenge.

Why must job discrimination have to surface?
The effected are not just the Malays, but to Indians too.

Ok, I think some of this question is repeated, but I must not miss any point that concerned.

If you cannot answer question 1, please avoid the rest of the question. Nothing is interesting more than to understand the question 1.

Thank you.

SGMalay

Alfrescian
Loyal
If that is true, why can’t the Chinese community to accept the Malays community to work together?

My point has always been like this, give some space for the Malays to hold mutual agreement/understanding, most importantly, and don’t shut the door for the Malay to come to work together as one team or best as one Singaporean.

Together we can spot individuals weaknesses not by one community.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
.....Just be careful that, one day during a life-threatening national emergency crunch time (like a Malaysian/Indonesian invasion), Singaporean WOGs (Westernised Oriental Gentlemen) may have to face up to this unenviable dilemma that, since you belong to nether the Chinese nor Western fraternity, you will be left to fend for yourselves all on your own."....

Now you know the importance of "self-reliance" that the gahment has been trying to preach to the people by having its citizens doing National Service and spending billions of dollars on defence.

At the same time, fostering diplomacy to make friends with people or countries such as the Americans, the Chinese, the Japanese and the Europeans so that they can help us should we really need them in time of needs. Kuwait has managed to survive Saddam Hussein's invasion in this way.

To say that PAP gahment or LKY is great is really an understatement. Like Temasek, they always think "long term", which some Sporeans don't appreciate or refuse to understand or just don't have the patience for long term goals.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello brother,

You see, this is the nice thing about Malays in general. You guys have better social etiquette (almost like the Japanese) and you go for simple things. A roof over your head and three meals a day are all your people ask for and that, with time to spend with your friends and loved ones, is more than enough. You have a greater sense of people and family relationships too.

The Chinese and the Indians are different. They are penny pinchers, they use and sell out each other on a more frequent basis, they are more individualistic (self-centered), they have jobs with higher salaries and yet they can't survive even though they have much less kids. When they get a car, they want an even better one to show off, not lose face etc.

And when they can live in a flat, they go for flat-imitates (condos). Everything must be even better and better than others, even among their relatives and of their own race. They are like children in primary school ie "I got on the bus first", "My Chinese got 90 over marks" etc.

And when Malays get subsidies from the Government most of you are grateful and would not seem to demand 100% subsidy as it is "not nice". But for Chinese and Indians it's different. They get it, and they complain it's not enough, and they even complain about paying a small bit of it. If they get 100% subsidy they will not only not feel grateful but also, they will ask for even more.

Wah, I like your very perceptive observations - simple but profound. Our Malay friends eat nasi lemak with a piece of cucumber, some tiny ikan bilis flavoured with belachan down with ice water - and they are over the moon. The Chinese must have their 10-course dinner with shakefins or bird nests and brandy to get to the moon. (Didn't LKY said recently that you can be happy even though you spend less during this festive celebration?)

But can Singapore survive with such simple life? Do you want your children to live like that in a fast changing world? Other countries have their resources which they can depend on, what resources does Singapore have? Practically nothing. Finding a balance of needs among the voracious Chinese, the undemanding Malay and the showy Indians is something that is best for Singapore. My one-cent worth comment.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Questions:

2.Why Lion dance has been favorable in Singapore to welcome foreign top politician Guest of Honor?

3.If Mandarin is so important for Singapore economy to move ahead in China, why countries like Japanese for instance, continued to success in the economy when they don’t even have to understand English language?

4. Job discrimination took place very drastically after September 11, although discrimination has been going on as early as 1992.

My knee-jerk reactions to the 4 questions :

Qn 1 : Simple. Just check the census report easily availabe from the Population census. Remember, other races produce one or two children, the Malays will aways have more. So that more or less make up for the "loss". 75% is not a magic figure, but just an indication of a good mix or harmony that makes Singapore tick. There is a sudden proliferation of Malay girls with tudung in recent years, which we did not have before, well that we can live with. What if all Indians (other than Sikhs) begin to wear turbans to show their religious faith. Can everyone, including the Malays, live with that?

Qn 2 : Good point. The rhymic kompangs welcome is simple yet warming to the visitors. Should include this with the boisterous lion dance, coupled with the showy Bhangla dance. Wow, what a combination to showcase a multi-cultural welcome - not something unusual I would say.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJO7NkN0vRk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDtODB0cm40
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQVZSAVoiqM

Qn 3 : Chinese are pragmatic and practical people. Let's be realistic! Just go to the jewellery shops in Serangoon Road. Those Chinese towkays not only speak Hokkien, but English and Tamils or some other Indian dialect. The Japanese would love to do business with foreigners who speak their language or understand their culture. You add value to the business relationship. in the same vein, the Indian visitors would feel more comfortable haggling with towkays in their own langauge.

Qn 4 : There is always this perception - nothing uncommon. The poor will always think they are poor because they are discriminated. In the same vein, the minorities who are unfortunate will always play the discrimination card. The Chinese in Malaysia and Indonesia think like some Malays in Singapore - even though some of the richest in these two countries are Chinese, and some Malays in Singapore are better off than many Chinese. The Sri Lankan Tamils have been fighting the majority Singhalese government for years - even though we can't tell the difference because both are dark-skinned. Ditto for what is happening in Uganda or Nigeria.

You go to RI the premier school and you can hardly find Malays there, and you feel discriminated - even though you find the other Indian minority having a bigger share of population there. Discrimination? Perception, I would say.

Singapore is one country where we can live with one another - a pragmatic society or marketplace where each of us can go around doing our own things without infringing on the culture or freedom of the others. Again without sounding too pro-PAP, we have the pragmatic PAP-gahment to thank for.

Last edited:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do malaysian malays accept sinkee malays then? Since it was sinkee malays who aided in the seperation from malaysia.

written by Tiffany Necklaces , September 26, 2009
I totally start losing my conscience of feeling studying and working 5 years in Singapore. My assessment there in Singapore base on race the Malay is good at discrimination though they're good for nothing.

This is what upset people like SG Malays.Foreigners walk into our home and makes such comments....Instead of speaking up for your fellow citizens you join the foreigners in tarnishing Malays.

How than you expect Malays to fight alongside with you in time of trouble; just to discard them when your troubles are over?

For example,you may fight like a cat and mouse with your sister but if a stranger walks into your home and molest her.Do you watch with glee?

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now you know the importance of "self-reliance" that the gahment has been trying to preach to the people by having its citizens doing National Service and spending billions of dollars on defence.

Now tell me more.Where does millions of PRC ,Indians,Penoys who just became new citizens or PR with loyalty to their motherlands deeply entrenched in their hearts fit in with local Malays?

Last edited:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
If that is true, why can’t the Chinese community to accept the Malays community to work together?

My point has always been like this, give some space for the Malays to hold mutual agreement/understanding, most importantly, and don’t shut the door for the Malay to come to work together as one team or best as one Singaporean.

Together we can spot individuals weaknesses not by one community.

Why you ask.Let me try.It is because of our historical baggage we still carry.Let me rephrase ,if you walk into any court of law.Who do you think fights in most of the civil cases?...It is always between ex partners whether husband or wife or business partners or etc.Not between strangers.

Likewise amongst nations too.Take China vs Taiwan or India vs Pakistan or even recently ,there is a bitter spat between Indonesia and Malaysia over cultural issues... And it is in time like this that foreigners enter and make the most for themselves.History says so.That is how the British ruled Asia with just few men.They exploited the feud between one native ruler with another and thus divided and ruled.

Now having said that.Why Malays are discriminated in Peesai you may want to ask.Just because of 1 man who is very very vindictive...Of course,the bumiputra policy in Malaysia gave him the fuel.Soon the PAP realized this divide and rule on racial line benefited them.Since they can always bank on the 75% Chinese voters with the fear of the sea of the Malays surrounding peesai over running them any time...Unfortunately you local Malays are the collateral damages in the war for voters in local politics.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
You go to RI the premier school and you can hardly find Malays there, and you feel discriminated - even though you find the other Indian minority having a bigger share of population there. Discrimination? Perception, I would say.

I asked my uncle about this.He was a Rafflesian in the early 60s.He said not true.There were a good measure of Malays in RI during his time.He also told me there were a good measure of top Malay civil servants in those days.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what upset people like SG Malays.Foreigners walk into our home and makes such comments....Instead of speaking up for your fellow citizens you join the foreigners in tarnishing Malays.

How than you expect Malays to fight alongside with you in time of trouble; just to discard them when your troubles are over?

For example,you may fight like a cat and mouse with your sister but if a stranger walks into your home and molest her.Do you watch with glee?

Firstly what makes you think that's a foreigner? 2ndly how is this comparable to my sister and someone who happens to be a sinkee?
3rdly what makes you think they'll help me?
4thly all along in this thread i have been seeing complaint after complaint and no proper discussion. This is a meritocratic society. If you are good you will be at the top. He even asked the chinese to slow down so that they can catch up. First time i hear it this way.

I wonder if he defends chinese if he reads bad things about them.

Btw you are also bias.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a meritocratic society. If you are good you will be at the top.

I see you are a spokesperson for the PAP...PAP tells the local Chinese the same for flooding SG with foreigners.Because PAP says foreigners are talents and locals are good for nothing.

You reap what you sow....because of people like you locals including the majority Chinese suffers .Sad.

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear SG

Lets address your issue of numbers and "extinction" words which are inflammatory and which you bandy around so bloody loosely.

What is racial extinction well try reading your history, the Final Solution, Cambodia and the Tutsi cockcroaches stands as an indictment of Man's attempt to exterminate and make extinct another race.

The racial balance or an attempt to maintain a certain balance comes because of history +/- a couple of percentages point here and there will certainly not lead to racial extinction so lets cut the rhetorical crap.

Chinese dominance and that 75% number in Singapore, a fact of history, a fact of british colonialism , learn to live with it, the question is whether that dominance threatens the cohesion of the country as a whole. Will we be another Sri Lanka or
another Rawanda ?

1000 malays a year to malaysia , please do not overblow that issue of extinction, assuming 2.5 million citizens and 13.2% malay, 1000 malays a year is well an attrition rate of 0.3% a year assuming zero replacement births.

I would argue that the current malay political generation have not done enough even under the PAP system to improve or reverse some of the major social issues within the community which is a must together with gov policies against discrimination.

Language I would argue for Malays to learn and write both English Malay and Arabic to serve as that bridge with the Middle East and Africa. Globalization will bring both threats and opportunities.

Issues such as the lion dance, well and good yes , symbolic gestures like this, a more dynamic Malay Political leader seen to be leading and helping all races would be an asset.

Issues of discrimination after 9/11, well that has happened all over the world, in democracies and non democracies alike. Singapore has to put or put policies in place to stop its rise but it is certainly not alone.

Locke

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
SGMalay

Just thought I want to say a few things in response:

1) For a long time I have been tahaning the idiotic things that Chinese say. Fortunately a minority has finally brought this into the open.

Han Chinese (and their neighbouring Asians, including Mongols, Koreans, Kazakhs) are very impolite. It's a totally different kind of tradition from Malays, Indonesians and Thais.

If u travel through China (there are Halal tours organized by Chinese Muslims; mosques built by Chinese Muslims and Turkic Muslims are more beautiful than the Arabs' mosques), u will find that people are incredibly, incredibly rude and push u around and spit everywhere and basically do everything Malays will not do.

Chinese Muslims are basically same as other Chinese, which may be a culture shock to a Malay. Most are actually quite religious, but are pushy nonetheless.

2) I don't call Indians kelings and Malays m&ds. And I can't understand why so many Chinese insist on keeping the rude manners of their coolie ancestors.

3) I actually thought 'Mat' is an informal reference for a low-status Malay, equal to Ah Beng for Chinese. It isn't polite, but isn't racist either, right? If you refer to rude, uncultured Chinese as Ah Bengs, Chinese won't think you are being racist.

4) Some people don't deserve any respect. Especially that fake Malay, Mamakthir Mohammed!

5) Dunno if gov is lying about the racial proportions. A substantial number of yellow skinned people are not Chinese but Viets, Thais, Burmese. Or they may be non-Han minorities, because I hear them speaking on MRT and they definitely do not speak any dialect that sounds Chinese. Most mail order brides are Vietnamese. There are even 30,000 Japanese expats and 20,000 Koreans, working for their MNCs and treating locals as slaves.

I've heard the government purposely classifies Filipinos as Malays, keeping the same racial percentage without having Muslims who might be sympathetic to Indonesia/ Malaysia. I've met entire crowds from Philippines - PAP seems to like them very much. Secondary school diploma also can give PR with short waiting time! A growing number of 'Malay' faces on MRT are probably Filipino, judging from their speech. Indian residents have increased the proportions sharply, although proportion of Indian locals (PR+ citizens) are probably the same. Tamils are losing ground very fast to rich, elite SOBS from northern India.

6) PAP's monopoly on power prevents any race from having community representatives. As Gopalan Nair noted, we are all atomized individuals. This greatly harms communication and makes it easier to turn people against each other.

7) I believe it is fair not to equate Malay interests with Muslim interests, although they are quite close. Having been abroad, I notice certain groups (Arabs in USA, Pakistanis in UK) trying to claim to speak for all of their religion. Ethnic and cultural issues not always same as religious ones.

8) Thanks to PAP I have been deprived of my right to enjoy Singapore's multiculturalism also. I never learnt what Kompang was in school, and never got a chance to listen or watch. If you never say, I never know!

9) I am surprised to hear about discrimination increasing after 9-11. But it was extremely jarring for non-Muslims to realize that we have such fanatics here.

10) Discrimination is very harmful to our country. It will destroy our social fabric with time. I wish we can have a real democracy with rule of law and human rights and civil rights.

11) All this Mandarin this, Mandarin that is playing with fire. PAP wants to make Singapore a little China so that more PRCs come to be low wage labour. I am also quite sure that PAP is very unhappy with the democratic process in India, Malaysia and Indonesia, and would greatly prefer to have more 'non-quarrelsome races' from dictatorships like PRC or Vietnam.

12) SGMalay, ever consider Indonesia? I personally hate and despise Indonesia for the barbaric atrocities they have inflicted on their Chinese minority throughout history, but you might find a lot of opportunity there. They need professionals with high skills. Also, you are not UMNOputra so being Malay is not a big advantage in Malaysia, and you will have to compete with Malaysian Chinese/Indian for jobs in private sector.

I wonder why there’s isn’t any Malay or Indian forummer to share their thoughts in this forum – not just my posting but any posting, I also observed that this forum are mostly reserved for racism remarks, let’s take a look at how forummer post by calling other races such as “keling” for Indian, “Mat” or “m&d” for Malay, I wonder where are the manners?

I guess that is the answer to keeping other races from participating in this open forum.

In my early post, I reply forummer posting starting by “Mr.”, this is to show some respect even in the cyberspace, but I gained disrespect instead,
perhaps I shouldn’t be here in the first place.

Maybe I have forgotten that Chinese majority dominate anywhere in the world.

Anyway, this will be my last episode, so I’m coming to the main topic.

I really don’t know if I am making myself look stupid or otherwise, many have learned from government choose not to answer, and skip to blind the important question.

Questions:

In contrast, the actual percentage for the Chinese may have rise, as for the Malay population may have dropped since Malaysia media have stated that they have received over 1000 application from Singaporean for Malaysia citizenship each year.

As we already know that our Chinese local Singaporean who have migrated and renounce his/her citizenship, PRC have filled the “vacancy” more than doubled.

As for the Malay, who has migrated and renounced mostly to Malaysia, lost numbers are not replaced, thus I can assume that the Malay percentage are much lower than 25% as per government figures. If situation continue to deteriorate, the Malays community will goes into extinction very soon.

The signal is obvious and worrying, our social peace treaty will be at stake and the 1964 historical reversal is most worrying, and may be inevitable.

Anyway, I don’t think that will happen anytime soon, because within Malays community, we have leaders who are the betrayal, Yaacob Ibrahim and MUIS President HJ Mohd Alamo Musa.

They preached about Islam, they preached about importance to safeguard Muslim interest but did they ever say in the parliament what they preached?

Fuck! These two clowns should use their own creation - Quran book to shove each other ass-hole. (Pardon my language for moment – thank you)

They have been bribed by LKY to ensure that the Malay Muslims community not to raise any government approaches that even if situation put the Malay community at disadvantages.

Isn’t what we always mention “Singapore is Multi-Races Country”?

So what happen to the Malay Kompang (Traditional hand-drum) and Indian – (sorry I don’t know what it is called) that was left out?

Let say, Malay have successfully mastered in Mandarin, and in the next 10 – 20 years, Indian overpower China economy, do we have to learn to speak Indian language to accommodate the economy direction?

Till then, the current situation needs to be address and resolve amicably.

Bear in mind, during those in the 90’s, China is still not in the economic challenge.

Why must job discrimination have to surface?
The effected are not just the Malays, but to Indians too.

Ok, I think some of this question is repeated, but I must not miss any point that concerned.

If you cannot answer question 1, please avoid the rest of the question. Nothing is interesting more than to understand the question 1.

Thank you.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I see you are a spokesperson for the PAP...PAP tells the local Chinese the same for flooding SG with foreigners.Because PAP says foreigners are talents and locals are good for nothing.

You reap what you sow....because of people like you locals including the majority Chinese suffers .Sad.

Don't even try and change the subject. The point of the matter is you are at the top because of your abilities. If i did not work hard for something should i go to the best schools? If i do not have any talent should i be allowed on the national or school team for eg. Of course u'll find some way to make an excuse why malays can be the exception but the same cannot be done for other races.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear SG

Lets address your issue of numbers and "extinction" words which are inflammatory and which you bandy around so bloody loosely.

Locke

Dear SGMalay,

The above is a typical PAP response...PAP twist and turn the most innocent gesture to put the slightest discontent to bankruptcy or ISD.You are not alone.JBJ was bankrupted for merely waving a police report in an election rally and Dr.Chee paid heavily for merely asking wooden Goh,'where is our money?'---- now,--every one of us is asking the same question--Where has our money gone?

So,do you now see my point on why your soft approach won't work?--they can put you behind bars just for the utterance of,'extinction'..
gl