• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Life (Malay) True Story.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh yes! Votes can be bought and they are indeed bought..But since there is no Malay majority constituency exist here.Buying Malay votes alone cannot tilt the balance..remember we are still 75%.....Chinese votes alone can win any constituency anytime.Without Chinese votes PAP cannot win.So even if every Malay votes are bought by PAP the 75% of Chinese voters ensure their choice wins-everytime.

Thus PAP dangling carrots and threats are aimed at the majority voters-the Chinese.If they take the bait, why blame the Malays alone?

SO in this case not a single person is responsible for voting in the pap unless he is chinese is this correct?

Le't say i have 2 frens 1 malay and 1 chinese and both of them voted for PAP i can only blame my chinese fren and not my malay fren since even if he votes it makes no difference. Is this what your implying?

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I consider this as soft approach rather than confrontational - This is what I have in mind but unsure at first.

<style></style>Here is my 2 cents worth on your soft approach.It will get you or Malays nowhere in peesai.Why?Because that is Leegime's turf.Because it has both the time and resources to play around with you.You don't.

UN you say?Gosh! UN created Israel but no UN resolution is ever given a rat ass by Israel.US invaded Iraq with UN blessings.UN is nothing but a veneer for the superpowers.So is all these fuzz about globalization.It is another form of colonisation.There goes your UN thingy 'puff.':(

Malaysia you said?...and its sultan somemore ! What a laugh.Why do you think Leegime makes it a point to visit Sultan of Johor comes every Hari Raya?--How about Maalaysian Malay politicians?You would cry for Leegime once you get closer to them.Leegime has dosier on every one of them who spills their wild oats here.Every Malaysian politician comes to play in peesai.With the exception of Dr.M of course...

So you are all to yourself brudder.Perhaps the only outside help you can hope for is in Indonesia...But you cannot pull the emotional strings with Indons as a Malay since the ruling class are all Javanese.Besides Leegime is scared shit of Indon.They toy around with Malaysia but never with Indonesia.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
<style></style> <table class="hp"> <tbody> <tr> <td> Pontian or Potianak-The Chinese district of West Kalimantan

Port and capital of West Kalimantan province, Indonesia, situated at the confluence of the Landak and Kapuas Kecil rivers; population (2000) 432,700. Major exports include timber, rubber, palm oil, and copra; there are shipbuilding and rubber- and timber-processing industries. The city has a significant Chinese and its hinterland has Chinese rice cultivation.
</td></tr></tbody></table>
<table class="hp"> <tbody> <tr> <td>Pontianak was established in 1772 and became the base for a Dutch trading station in 1778. Many of its houses are built on piles in order to avoid flooding from the rivers. The city has an airport at nearby Supadio.</td></tr></tbody></table>
Pontianak if not wrong has a large chinese population....wasn't this city the scene of some racial riots many years back? can't recall think in late 80s or early 90s.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
One example, what if India takes over China economy success someday, do Singaporean need to learn Tamil to accommodate company business direction?

We know what you are trying to say, but no, even if that happens as an exceptional development we will only speak to them in English.

For your information they are in disunity over Tamil, Hindi, Punjabi, etc so thanks to their fairer Aryan colonial masters they are now united by a common lingua franca that is English. Speak that to any of them anywhere and you'd get a response.

Now if only their country is cleaner and more advanced.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your views of Malaysian politics is just too simplistic.True the Bumiputra policy only benefitted the UMNOPUTRAS and not Malays per ce.But behind every UMNOPUTRA there is a MCAPUTRA aka Chinese towkays.

The biggest scandal in Malaysia running into billions in the matter of port Klang has MCA hands into it.So should the Chinese be blamed because of MCA dirty hands ?

Likewise MIC is not for the Indians but the fiefdom of Samy Veloo.In short politicians in Malaysia looted the country in the name of their community and races.

Very interesting discourse. Malaysia is quite like America. Free for all and the head/s of state enjoy little to no immunity and can be impeached and sued, except that the former seems even better as the Sultans have less immunity than the President and anyone of any race could really succeed, be it native or immigrant. Even the diligent Chinese there can be crowned Datuks.

Tungku Abdul Rahman who wanted a Malaysia for all races to decide their fates and fortunes would rest in peace.

PS So much for "Ketuanan Melayu" hahaha. Simple masses being told easy kampung jokes while at the same time being gently played over and over.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
HOWEVER these special privileges are optional in Singapore, and Malays who are well-to-do and can afford to do so, are advised by the government not to invoke their special privileges unnecessarily, supposedly so that the funds available for these privileges may be set aside to better help poorer Malays who really need to use such privileges.

This is reasonable. We don't see anything wrong with it.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
After too many attempts, they given up hope to work in private sector, then move into government bodies even though salary is much lower than private sector has to offer.

Our malay mind is, we want to have a stable job, work for the same company as long as we live, we will stay with the company through up and down even allow to have a pay-cut to allow company to continue it businesses.

Hello brother,

You see, this is the nice thing about Malays in general. You guys have better social etiquette (almost like the Japanese) and you go for simple things. A roof over your head and three meals a day are all your people ask for and that, with time to spend with your friends and loved ones, is more than enough. You have a greater sense of people and family relationships too.

The Chinese and the Indians are different. They are penny pinchers, they use and sell out each other on a more frequent basis, they are more individualistic (self-centered), they have jobs with higher salaries and yet they can't survive even though they have much less kids. When they get a car, they want an even better one to show off, not lose face etc.

And when they can live in a flat, they go for flat-imitates (condos). Everything must be even better and better than others, even among their relatives and of their own race. They are like children in primary school ie "I got on the bus first", "My Chinese got 90 over marks" etc.

And when Malays get subsidies from the Government most of you are grateful and would not seem to demand 100% subsidy as it is "not nice". But for Chinese and Indians it's different. They get it, and they complain it's not enough, and they even complain about paying a small bit of it. If they get 100% subsidy they will not only not feel grateful but also, they will ask for even more.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pontianak if not wrong has a large chinese population....wasn't this city the scene of some racial riots many years back? can't recall think in late 80s or early 90s.

<style></style>Ethnic Chinese became a target of racial riots after the Suharto fall in Solo, Kebumen, Medan, Tanjung Balai, Tangerang, Bekasi, Karawang, Pontianak and Bagansiapiapi. In Ocotober 2000 Pontianak suffered the gravest attack since 1945.Otherwise the Chinese live here quite peacefully.Even comparatively the ethnic riots between the 'new migrants' such as the Madurese and the natives of Kalimantan such as Dayaks are far worse in Pontianak.The worst was in S.Kalimantan where the native Dayaks resorted to cannabalise the Madurese.

Chinese worst enemy are Chinese in Indonesia--believe me.

If you had seen how a rich Indon Jakarta Chinese flaunt his wealth you would puke.So the large majority of Chinese in Indon suffers.Likewise in Malaysia....99% of Indon maid abusers in Malaysia are Malaysian Chinese.You can see them in Klang valley literally spitting at their drivers or slapping their maids in public.And these are no ordinary Ah Sohs or Ah Pehs.They hold titles like Datin and Tan Sri.

Last edited:

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read this interesting article about being a Malay in Singapore and how you are not being treated fairly. I will share with you my experiences of hiring Malay workers too and you may well understand why they are seen to be poor employees.

I employed more than 10 delivery drivers in in company during it's 15 years of operation, there are malays , indians and chinese taking up this position and at the end of the day , I lost faith in the malay worker because of his poor attitude and irresponsible character. The indian driver was not too bad except that he chain smoked to thedismay of other staff and feeling guilty conscious he decided to go .

As for the chinese worker , they have been reasonably reliable and hard working , using their initiative and puntual too. However, they have high regard for themselves , they cannot accept criticism or advice if they do their work wrongly. They think they are smarter than their boss and demand higher salary too. So we decided to give chinese a miss and emplyed a malay .

After 1 day of work , he never turned up on the next day, when I called him on his mobile , it was switched off. Then I call ed his home , the mother said he went to work as usual and I left a message for him to call back which he never did. I took in another malay candidate and he worked for 3 days , disappeared on the 4th and when I called his home , his wife told me he went to Malaysia for urgent business to settle. I told her to inform him to call me asap.He called the next day , I asked him if he is still keen to continue , he said "up to you " . I had a shock but being desperate since there are work to be done , I said ok. When there was appropriate opportunity , I asked why did he go malaysia, he said religious matter and I felt real uneasy because that was the time when 911 took place and his behaviour was rather strange and he refused to elaborate on his trip. By the way , he wears a goatee, like the Osama kind of look except that he is broad.

After a pep talk with him , he continued to work for 4 years with me but not without any hiccups.He is often late for work and in the morning when I dont have much work , he will hide himself in the second level of my shop house without his t-shirt to catch sleep instead of stationing himself at the ground level to do some chores or help out . Other workers complained to me that he's always sleeping upstairs and out for a smoke without leaving words and come back at least 1 hour later. During urgent times when we wanted to look for him , his H/P is switched off , when questioned , his reply is always , no battery or prepaid time left. But when he is in the office , he's always on the mobile phone either SMSing or talking! I am puzzled with his unending calls.

When he got married hastily to a foreigner , I advised him not to start a family too soon as he's always broke and now with a foreign wife and elderly parents to support on his $1500 salary , it's going to be tough. I was also worried that he may not be able to keep this marriage so it's better not to have children first , it may be safer to consider having kids when the marriage is more stable. But he ignored my advise and the child came 9 months later , he could not manage as wife is so young ( 17 years old ) , he's 35 then and his elderly folks cant assit much . In the end he was unable to work consienciouly ,making errors in all the assignments . i tried to accomodate his lost of concentration and bear with him although most emplyers would have fired him. I even bought himlarge cans of milk powder , pampers on a monthly basis to help him out as he's penniless most of the time. Poor foreign wife of 17 years , she's out of the frying pan into the fire. thinking that she will have a better life after leaving Cambodian padi fields and have a good life did not materialised. The beauty of it is ,soon after the child turned 1 , she was about to deliver the 2nd baby ! I am totally dumbfounded with their family planning strategy.

He was getting worst from bad in his work and the last straw was when he went out on an assignment , he did not return until late evening . It will only take 2 hours at most to finish this assignment , when I told him he took too long to do this , within minutes he has a typed resignation letter for me with a handwritten date. I did not retain him this time as in the past when I usually give him a chnce taking into consideration of the inconvenience when changing staff. Even when he left , he did not give me adequate notice , simply said he found a new job paying $2500 at PSA . This was exactly 8 months ago when we were in the midst of the recession ! I wished him well and did not talk further.

Since then I tried a few more malays but sadly it was disappointing . One came in the morning and just disappeared after telling the staff that he wanted to smoke outside at around 4 pm. He never came back and cannot be reached on the mobile. I SMS him the next day to find out if he is coming , he replied in the negative. Then the next malay came along , he worked for 2 days and left without a word, after some phone calls , his family member said he's like that , never hod a job for long and told me not to wait for him.Next it was a well dressed malay in his early 20s , he was so keen in the job during the interview and when given the job he did not turn up. I called , he answered and he said he cant wake up , I told him to come asap , he said ok but still did not turn up.

After all these bad experiences , I gave up hope on them , I engaged a foreign worker , his pay is so much lesser but I still pay him a decent salary instead of taking advantage of his situation. He works hard and has good manners , it's already 3 months and each day he makes me feel happier.

I strongly feel our local employees are not fully committed to their jobs , they want an easy job that pays well . They are not prepared to use initiative and will only work when told. But we are no longer in the age of slavery , we cant whip them to get them to work. It's time for all Singaporean workers to take pride and responsibility in their work if they want to live a comfortable life.

Please do not think that the malays or indians are marginalised , they are all given similar opportunities but they must prove themselves.

A friend of mine used to be a General Manager in a US MNC company here in the 80s. Because he noticed that mainly Chinese are employed next to the American core staff on top he wanted to give the minority peoples a chance, so he hired a Malay girl for the receptionist position instead.

But in return for his kindness, the Malay girl joined hands with his rival in the company to frame him. Beautiful isn't it?

And for a couple of months he was relieved of his duties as he was under company investigation even though in the end his name was pretty much cleared by then he saw no reason to stay and left.

Well, she must be feeling very happy for what she did. We have hired a couple of Malays for our printing company and what we faced, is what you have confessed in your post.

Malays are a bit strange because they have the habit of not wanting to return the kindness shown to them by Chinese, even though they probably would show appreciation if it were by other Malays. We also got to hear from other people that if you lend money to them, even though they could pay you back, but they won't. They would use excuses and all. And borrow some more from you. They are out to take you for a fool. And they remember grudges rather than kindness.

So for what they get and their attitudes and their troublesome and sickening behaviors they have no right to complain about these as they wanted them. They fully deserve it.

PS: Animal kindness in excess should have been stamped out long ago.

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
A friend of mine used to be a General Manager in a US MNC company here in the 80s. Because he noticed that mainly Chinese are employed next to the American core staff on top he wanted to give the minority peoples a chance, so he hired a Malay girl for the receptionist position instead.

But in return for his kindness, the Malay girl joined hands with his rival in the company to frame him. Beautiful isn't it?

And for a couple of months he was relieved of his duties as he was under company investigation even though in the end his name was pretty much cleared by then he saw no reason to stay and left.

Well, she must be feeling very happy for what she did. We have hired a couple of Malays for our printing company and what we faced, is what you have confessed in your post.

Malays are a bit strange because they have the habit of not wanting to return the kindness shown to them by Chinese, even though they probably would show appreciation if it were by other Malays. We also got to hear from other people that if you lend money to them, even though they could pay you back, but they won't. They would use excuses and all. And borrow some more from you. They are out to take you for a fool. And they remember grudges rather than kindness.

So for what they get and their attitudes and their troublesome and sickening behaviors they have no right to complain about these as they wanted them. They fully deserve it.

quite a decent amount of malay gals love my dick, and i also love their asses:biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello brother,

You see, this is the nice thing about Malays in general. You guys have better social etiquette (almost like the Japanese) and you go for simple things. A roof over your head and three meals a day are all your people ask for and that, with time to spend with your friends and loved ones, is more than enough. You have a greater sense of people and family relationships too.

The Chinese and the Indians are different. They are penny pinchers, they use and sell out each other on a more frequent basis, they are more individualistic (self-centered), they have jobs with higher salaries and yet they can't survive even though they have much less kids. When they get a car, they want an even better one to show off, not lose face etc.

And when they can live in a flat, they go for flat-imitates (condos). Everything must be even better and better than others, even among their relatives and of their own race. They are like children in primary school ie "I got on the bus first", "My Chinese got 90 over marks" etc.

And when Malays get subsidies from the Government most of you are grateful and would not seem to demand 100% subsidy as it is "not nice". But for Chinese and Indians it's different. They get it, and they complain it's not enough, and they even complain about paying a small bit of it. If they get 100% subsidy they will not only not feel grateful but also, they will ask for even more.

Do u have split personality disorder?

OKay on the one hand in that first post malays according to you behave like that. yet after the 2nd post nope no good.

SGMalay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bro,

Thanks for tyring to be neutral and make fair judgement.
I begin to realize that I have more "racist" friends in forum than getting friendly exchange.

It true, malay community are genereally contented with life, but other races thought because of malay easily contented life, we have lazy.

Malay are not wealth seekers, even our food on the table also not that luxury like some who get to eat sea food stlye.

Haiz....many malays resign to our fate given to the situation of what other races think about us, really very sad.

:(

Hello brother,

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even where Malays are both native and majority in Malaysia, they have their problems. Read "The Malay Dilemma" by Mahathir Mohamad if you haven't.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi bro,

Thanks for tyring to be neutral and make fair judgement.
I begin to realize that I have more "racist" friends in forum than getting friendly exchange.

It true, malay community are genereally contented with life, but other races thought because of malay easily contented life, we have lazy.

Malay are not wealth seekers, even our food on the table also not that luxury like some who get to eat sea food stlye.

Haiz....many malays resign to our fate given to the situation of what other races think about us, really very sad.

:(

U ignored his 2nd post on this page:

http://singsupplies.com/showpost.php?p=332225&postcount=231

What do u have to say about this?

SGMalay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks.

I've followed Malaysian news and Dr.Mahathir speech.
In Malaysia, every politician is fighting for self-greed - Power & Money etc...

I understand from my relative, after LKY visit, the struggle became more aggressive and vital to terminate their opponent.

I can’t comment what Dr Mahathir thinking about Malaysia situation, if I were him, surely I will investigate carefully about LKY agenda recent visit.

Afterall this is politician evil mind game for self-greed.

I just wish that Malaysia government uphold its law pledged to punish and apply for all races including politician, no exception for Royal family if found guilty.

I always support the late Saddam Hussien death penalty/punishment and is one of very good examples, I hope LKY to receive the same fate as Saddam Hussien.

Even where Malays are both native and majority in Malaysia, they have their problems. Read "The Malay Dilemma" by Mahathir Mohamad if you haven't.

SGMalay

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't deny there are some Malays who are lazy be it a man or a woman likewise apply across to all multi-races unless their mind and their eyes are blinded.

I failed and regretted to achieve to hold mutual exchanges with you.

If I am a Chinese, I will feel ashamed towards my own Chinese mentality and attitude who are more interested in sarcasm, biased, unfair and fancy in making racism comment.

It has always been the case especially from you – The most proud Chinese who cannot accept the equality, be it about work challenges, education or living improvement.

Since you have invested so much of your time in the forum, may I ask one question, as you are so proud of yourself as Chinese, what have you done so far in return to make your Chinese race to feel proud about you - Chinese? Or are you just enjoying your Chinese race success without your contribution in the economy?

To makes your day more wonderful and to satisfy your pleasure, here what I will say on your behalf, the Malay are bastard, evil, merciless, ungrateful, pathetic, stupid, lazy, what else can I think off besides this?

Perhaps you or your fellow bro can add for me.

Its fine with me.

Thank you very-very much, may you have a very pleasant evening.

U ignored his 2nd post on this page:

http://singsupplies.com/showpost.php?p=332225&postcount=231

What do u have to say about this?

Last edited:

SGMalay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry, I have to re-post again to correct some sentences earlier due to rushing for something else.

Thanks for trying to be neutral and to make fair judgment.

I begin to realize that I have more "racist" friends in this forum instead of having mutual and friendly exchanges.

Its true, Malay community in general contented with simple life, but other races thought because of Malay contented life, we are lazy.

Malay are not wealth seekers, even our food on the table also not that luxury like some who gets to eat a sea food style.

Haiz....many Malays have resign to their fate given to the situation of what other races think about us, really very sad. :(

Hello brother,

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can't deny there are some Malays who are lazy be it a man or a woman likewise apply across to all multi-races unless their mind and their eyes are blinded.

I failed and regretted to achieve to hold mutual exchanges with you.

If I am a Chinese, I will feel ashamed towards my own Chinese mentality and attitude who are more interested in sarcasm, biased, unfair and fancy in making racism comment.

It has always been the case especially from you – The most proud Chinese who cannot accept the equality, be it about work challenges, education or living improvement.

Since you have invested so much of your time in the forum, may I ask one question, as you are so proud of yourself as Chinese, what have you done so far in return to make your Chinese race to feel proud about you - Chinese? Or are you just enjoying your Chinese race success without your contribution in the economy?

To makes your day more wonderful and to satisfy your pleasure, here what I will say on your behalf, the Malay are bastard, evil, merciless, ungrateful, pathetic, stupid, lazy, what else can I think off besides this?

Perhaps you or your fellow bro can add for me.

Its fine with me.

Thank you very-very much, may you have a very pleasant evening.

WHat are you talking about? Getting defensive again and now start to throw accusations? U see you again show case that you cannot accept critisisms. What's the point of this thread then? You come in wanting proper exchanges, when people say the good things u agree and start to add more, when people show the bad things you get angry and start to insult people and complain of racism and say not playing on fair ground? I thought it was the malays who were not playing fair. They have more leverage compared to the chinese.

As for you asking me what have i done for my race :rolleyes:, nothing too big but a contribution non the less. I have not comitted any crimes, gone to jail and i have served my NS and i voted for opposition. I have defended them using logical reasoning rather than using my emotions, able to spot the double standards when others try to pull fast ones. For defending them i am called a racist instead. When you defend your race you are not a racist but the one getting bullied? :rolleyes: Of course to you that's not a contribution at all. You always expect the most out of others and the utmost.

Btw what have you done for the malay race? Other than playing the role of the victim in most cases.

Maybe you can add on cheats, liars too? :biggrin:

PS i did not write that post. It was SamuelStalin who did, care to tell us why u only talk about the first post mentioning good things of the malays but ignore the 2nd posting?

Have a nice day.

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear SG

There was once someone called Bill Cosby who made some valid and "then" politically incorrect statements about the community he came from, years later came Obama who tried to inspire his community to greater heights.

You need an equal mix of both within the Malays in Singapore. You are I believe a professional, and you have at times denied that there are flaws about some characteristics within your community despite the observations of many.

I have argued and discussed this with Scroobal and I have stated that "discrimination" will not be ended with government policy alone but it needs the community to act together and address its specific problems.

Its your call whether you continue to look at discrimination alone or you admit to a wider set of social community specific problems which need to be addressed.

Locke