• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My life experience in Changi Prison (Cluster B)

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Serious or not? How many freaking months is that then U get jailed? My uncle never pay for 2 years until he got warning letters then my mom pay for him. KNN my mother give him money every month on top of the rental he gets for his rooms he still dunno how can owe fees for 2 years. I only thought fines get jailed never heard of conservancy also will kena.
Just go to nightcourt 26N every evening and see the number of people charged for not paying summons and various fees. These are the newbies, the hardcore ones they will send you to day court 14 where you will be charged and sentenced (fine or jail).

Bear in mind after serving time nothing is written off and you still need to settle your arrears. Legal fees, late payment charges, serving notice and legal letters charges all snowball into the outstanding arrears as well.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My friend kena fined 3K last month for feeding the monkeys at Lower Pierce... he kena caught by NEA officers..Offence happened last year.. Issued him a $500 fine.. He stupidly ignored paying it until a letter from NEA arrived last August asking him to attend a Court Hearing.. They increased his fine to 3K.. In the end he paid the fine.. 3K for feeding the monkeys...:eek:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: All On Screen !

add on to the caning info........
there are inmates who are present.......the cookies that are in charge of setting up the caning session.
I was the cookie IC for QRP last time i was in....they mostly cane immigration offenders there, average 8 strokes.....mostly all the blangas....except one loanshark runner kena 11 strokes was the max i seen during my time there.
Crying, screaming all not shameful la....there are others that pass out, pee and even shit themselves (knn all clean up by us). The indians, blanga foreign workers are the worst....the PRCs, thais etc mostly better

Yet i bet ppl always say kelings are the most daring and brave etc.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yet i bet ppl always say kelings are the most daring and brave etc.

The first time I read the same thing was from a Malaysian newspaper many years back. The prison warden interviewed revealed that keleng screamed the most during rotan session compare to chinese and malay.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Its culture. Watch the funeral of all the 4 main races and watch the female members of the family. The most restrained are the Malays, followed by Eurasians, then Chinese and lastly Indians. You see the Indian ladies wailing non stop.

I don't it think it has to do with bravery or being tough. It is a form of expression. The commandoes are full of crazy Indians. The first three that entered SQ 117 were Indians.

I have visited Muslims families where the death was only a few hours ago but there will no wailing.

The first time I read the same thing was from a Malaysian newspaper many years back. The prison warden interviewed revealed that keleng screamed the most during rotan session compare to chinese and malay.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cane LHL 900,000 Times !

I feel that LHL should be caned 900,000 times for letting 900,000 FTs come in for a no good reason. He better get a good lawyer for this.

ls-knnbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Cane LHL 900,000 Times !

Keling shits are influenced by Bollywood culture. Do everything must dramatize including over the top crying.

leetahbah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Cane LHL 900,000 Times !

I feel that LHL should be caned 900,000 times for letting 900,000 FTs come in for a no good reason. He better get a good lawyer for this.

LHL should be caned 3 million times for the more than $3 million corrupt dollars he stole from Singapore tax payers.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't it think it has to do with bravery or being tough. It is a form of expression. The commandoes are full of crazy Indians. The first three that entered SQ 117 were Indians.

Sidetrack a bit, I thought it suppose to be the C.O Col Lo Yong Po to lead the men?

Anyway I heard they executed one of the hijackers after he surrendered.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hey how are you 3_m? How's 3 in 1? Has it been getting more chaotic after that kojackt decided to quit cos his photo got exposed?

Typical of these kelings to be big braggarts but when it comes down to the crunch are the most cowardly.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Its culture. Watch the funeral of all the 4 main races and watch the female members of the family. The most restrained are the Malays, followed by Eurasians, then Chinese and lastly Indians. You see the Indian ladies wailing non stop.

I have visited Muslims families where the death was only a few hours ago but there will no wailing.

You are indeed a retard screwball. What does funeral have to do with screaming when getting caned? Oh yeah according to you they are screaming cos they want to be dramatic to express themselves. Sounds like hogwash and what do you compare it to? Funerals. :rolleyes: Oh yes i am sure you have been to every malay, eurasian etc funeral to come up with such a stupid conclusion as that. FYI i have attended chinese funerals where nobody was wailing like a scaled cat so how can it be that malays are less expressive than chinese funerals?

Using commandos as an example is stupid indeed. Malays aren't allowed to enter the commandos and the commandos have more chinese ppl. I didn't know being the 1st to enter a hijacked plane = bravest. Did they volunteer to be the first to enter or was it just part of procedure that had nothing to do with race? I suppose the commando that entered the last was the most cowardly cos he had to wait for the rest to go in first. Shows that you're actually not very intellectual but full of hogwash.

You like to suck keling dick just admit it don't go a big merry go round. Yeah i'll then have to wait for one of your kakis to show up to either help you here or some other thread where you'll mention my nick cos you only dare talk behind my back before you dare to make a response.

Last edited:

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey how are you 3_m? How's 3 in 1? Has it been getting more chaotic after that kojackt decided to quit cos his photo got exposed?

Typical of these kelings to be big braggarts but when it comes down to the crunch are the most cowardly.

That forum is infested Juveniles.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

He led the team but the first three to enter were Indians and yes ordered to knock off the guy that surrendered and they did.

Sidetrack a bit, I thought it suppose to be the C.O Col Lo Yong Po to lead the men?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You know who really cares which commando is the first to enter the plane?

Let's use our common sense for a min and think. Obviously someone has to enter first and someone has to go in last. What diff does it make? It's not like they made 1 commando enter first and then walk off by himself for say 10 m or gave a time limit of 20 mins of the next commando to enter that type of shit.

They all simply entered the plane 1 by 1 immediately taking perhaps a few mins.

This screwball is so screwed up in the head trying to prove that kelings aren't cowards that he's using such a stupid example like this.