• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Friend Met The Spirits of Mother and Son In Bedok Reservoir Suicide!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
A good friend of mine, who is currently training for the Singapore Marathon had a late night run at Bedok Reservoir last night. While running through a dark stretch of the reservoir, he ran into a lady all dressed in red with her son who was also dressed in red floating on the waters. Their faces were as pale as the winter snow and they had blood shot eyes. My friend immediately recognised them as the mother and son who had committed suicide there. My friend was terrified at the two menacing apparitions in front of him and as his veins turned cold, he froze in fear.

Suddenly, he remembered the teachings of Pastor Kong and realised that he did not have to fear the two unclean spirits who are condemned to an eternity in Hell. So he invoke the name of Pastor Kong and ordered the mother and son, "In the name of His Holiness Pastor Kong, begone you unclean spirits and go forth to Hell whence you belong!"

The apparition of the dead mother and son immediately let out a loud ungodly scream and a wormhole opened beneath them and suck them into the dark abyss of Hell! My friend felt triumphant in having sent those two unclean spirits to Hell.

I can safely declare that Bedok Reservoir is safe again all thanks to the holy cleansing by His Holiness Pastor Kong! Should you run into ghosts, spirits, ghouls, hantus, pontianaks, Sadako Yamamura, poltergeist, vampires etc etc., you just have to invoke the name of Pastor Kong and these unholy creatures will be banished to Hell. However, this will only work if you have consistently make donations to His Holiness Pastor Kong. Remember give Him and your returns will be 1000-fold

Last edited:

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
148463968948252e5fd458939f9f14d6932f7463.jpg

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Praise Pastor Kong! Hallelujah!! OhhhhhShabbabalalabablababa...OhhhhhhhShitkieliyabalababalaba..Thank you Pastor Kong for what you are doing for us, I wish all could know you The king of kings and the lord of lord!! Hallelujah! Amen!

s1%2520%2520204.jpg

SM01-001-0-SHI.jpg

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
For god so loved the world that he gave us clinton666 that all spastic maggots who believe in him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
666 bro,

And you actually got drifter to infract you and got you banned?!

You are good! Upz u points next time ok, need to spread my love around first! :wink:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I can safely declare that Bedok Reservoir is safe again all thanks to the holy cleansing by His Holiness Pastor Kong! Should you run into ghosts, spirits, ghouls, hantus, pontianaks, Sadako Yamamura, poltergeist, vampires etc etc., you just have to invoke the name of Pastor Kong and these unholy creatures will be banished to Hell.

No need to invoke the name of Pastor Ah Kong when running into ghosts, spirits, vampires etc.... Just say the name Clinton 666 to these lost spirits, and they will scamper away...:rolleyes:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to invoke the name of Pastor Ah Kong when running into ghosts, spirits, vampires etc.... Just say the name Clinton 666 to these lost spirits, and they will scamper away...:rolleyes:

Or splash clinton666's blood at the hantu. I heard before that dog blood can scare away ghosts.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
666 bro,

You are good! Upz u points next time ok, need to spread my love around first! :wink:

You retarded gay dog

drifter a Satan worshipper and loves to gay sex and beastiality while I am a important donor of Pastor Kong, God's most favoured Pastor on Earth!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You retarded gay dog

drifter a Satan worshipper and loves to gay sex and beastiality while I am a important donor of Pastor Kong, God's most favoured Pastor on Earth!

Your own mother have been worshipping my cock behind close door ..it's time to change your religion ... Don't be shy :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
666 bro,

If u also like me to infact or ban you , you could always ask me for it politely ..:wink: I'm willing to help u too .