• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Friend Met The Spirits of Mother and Son In Bedok Reservoir Suicide!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
My own mother have been worshipping Satan's cock since I was young and she offered my analvirginity to Satan when I was 7. Satan sure give me a good arsefuck!:biggrin:

You retarded gay dog :oIo:

In the name of His Holiness Pastor Kong, be gone you evil foul spirit!!:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

In the name of His Holiness Pastor Kong, be gone you evil foul spirit!!:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Whahaha... I'm scare .. Wanna ask yr mama how I splash her with my holy cum ? :wink:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it's time for the Vatican to canonise the great clinton666. I've never seen a retarded gay dog as religiously devoted as him.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You and your mum will spend an eternity in Hell swallowing Satan's cum:mad::mad:

dont be afraid , satan will use his horns to double up the fun as a vibrator to insert into your lau bu smelly flies infested cunt . satan also love orgy parties , can ask your sisters , grandmother and gayboy father to join in the fun too . i even can throw in a few bible as a door gift when your whole family visit hell . dont need to thank me for being so kind to you ..its my pleasure ..

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are mor and more red shirted women at Bedok Reservoir but I am not afraid of them for I have Pastor Kong on my side!:wink:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will ask for tommorow 4D numbers and for Thursday's TOTO also, if I encounter these restless spirits...:biggrin:

Huat Ahhhh....!!!

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/At7wADDIveM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Church Can Be Corporatised ?

s1%2520%2520204.jpg

SM01-001-0-SHI.jpg

To some churches which are 'trying' hard to be as holy as possible, they hated this kind that gives them the bad name. Some of these hip 'churches' are just another MLM thing. They sell the 'good feeling' when they are STILL not recognised by God. Hello there ! Good feeling isn't free, do you know that ? So, must pay lah ! The more you pay, the more you feel good. Psychiatric treatment is ex, you know ?

God CHOOSES his worshippers, NOT you. He's arrogant, so am I. Didn't the bible says ...

Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.:biggrin: