• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Foreign Friend Ask Me A This Question Where I Cannot Answer.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bar-is Se-di-a! (Troops At-ten-tion) - ok same no of syllables
Bar-is Se-nang di-ri (Stand easy) - 3 syllables only leh
Da-ri ki-ri ce-pat ja-lan (From The Left, Quick March) - english works, 5 instead of 8!!!!

Forgot my drill commands already, who the fuck cares? I don't wear number 4 anymore anyway

DrPanacea

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are the Singapore Armed Forces and Singapore Police Force still using Malay words on their official crests?

I tembak saying some schools also use Latin as their Mottos in English speaking countries.

I dont have the answer. Does anyone here know the answer?

I may be incorrect. But you sound like a young man still serving NS.
Have you ever pondered why we adopt Malay as our national language? Just think hard and chances are you will find the answer. Then no need to tembak your friend any more!

Last edited:

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever languages command that has been, no longer important. For what we have served for the nation, in fact we are serving the govt instead.

Indeed we are trained personnel to defend as what we are trained for.

The question is, who are we defending? Our singaporeans/country or LEE KUAN YEW?

As for my personal answer is, I dont give a damm, I will run road first.

DrPanacea

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever languages command that has been, no longer important. For what we have served for the nation, in fact we are serving the govt instead.

Indeed we are trained personnel to defend as what we are trained for.

The question is, who are we defending? Our singaporeans/country or LEE KUAN YEW?

As for my personal answer is, I dont give a damm, I will run road first.

The bigger question is "For whom are we toiling with our sweat and blood to build this nation for?"