• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i asked my malay muslim friend this question and he cannot answer me

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
i asked him if he can use public toilet to pangsai as the seat is definitely tak halal because non halal people use it and their pork laden shitty remains sometimes spurt on the public toilet seat and so even after toilet cleaner washes the toilet, the public toilet seat is already tainted with porky substances.

he cannot answer me

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
i asked him if he can use public toilet to pangsai as the seat is definitely tak halal because non halal people use it and their pork laden shitty remains sometimes spurt on the public toilet seat and so even after toilet cleaner washes the toilet, the public toilet seat is already tainted with porky substances.

he cannot answer me
Shit is dropped straight in to toilet bowl one wat. They drip across your ass cheeks one meh? :o-o:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't bullshit lah. A HWZ loser like you got balls to ask such question meh ?

Last edited:

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Halal is a way of treating the animal for its meat. Actually nothing to do with what kind of meat. Until now, still confused??

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

he cannot answer me
He doesn't know or he cannot explain means exactly that. Not everybody knows everything.

Go to a mosque and ask people who know lah.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

he cannot answer me
Imuho halal is for inputs not outputs KNN
I.e makan is input pang sai is output
Wear hijab is for eyes to see I.e inputs
Cannot touch hand is also inputs of non halal hands.
KNN

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imuho halal is for inputs not outputs KNN
I.e makan is input pang sai is output
Wear hijab is for eyes to see I.e inputs
Cannot touch hand is also inputs of non halal hands.
KNN

WTFF

KNN , your input sounds like inpoop and
Output sounds like outpoop.

Swee man.
I songs songs man .