• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My final post here - A Nation Defeated

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY now dead and gone but current leadership did not have to carry on PWP 6.9 million if current circumstances unfavourable to pursue it.

Do it Najib's way. Once Old Horse out of the way, all his polices including the crooked bridge thrown to the wind. Current pappies' leadership ball-less, still clinging to the ghost of the past while trying to fix problems of the future. Najib seems to have more balls than you know who.

If the population is shrinking, then the government has to act 10 or 20 years before hand. Look at the aging problems in Japan and many other cities....

Does our Singapore opposition have balls to stand up for Singaporeans based on your "balless" theory???

Singapore does not has the comfort of having 2 parties at the same time in parliament like the US

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
.....I also spoke to one SMEs owner after the elections who's a GENUINE Singaporean using your words. He told me he has no choice but to vote for PAP cause SPRING has supported him in many ways for his business.... It's not just pure words but actions can be seen...

Please remember not all SMEs are owned by local sinkies, hor. Foreign fake sinkies also operate SMEs, including those holding SPRs. Pappies don't care who owns SMEs as long as it is registered with ACRA.

If Spring really cares about helping SMEs, then help only those SMEs owned by sinkies, why included SPR owned SMEs as well?

Common sense tells us SPRING cannot help every SME in the country. Why help foreign owned SMEs and deny assistance to another sinkie owned SME? Voting for pappies does not guarantee assistance from SPRING as long as foreign owned SMEs are also allowed to qualify for assistance.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rather easy to see the difference between immigrants of the past and those immigrants of the present.

Decades ago, immigrants from foreign lands came to sinapor when still British colony, a hard rock place, filled with crimes, triads, joblessness, hard life, a place for only those determined to work hard, no free lunch, a place of widespread poverty and slums. Those were foreign immigrants who struggled and died in a foreign land but they left behind their off-springs who became citizens of modern sinapor.

Present foreign immigrants came to a well developed country with their two balls, no sweat, no tears to contribute to development of sinapor, some even with fake degrees and CV to obtain shitizenship.

It is all ready made to provide them good life, good schools, good jobs. They walked in and took away jobs, HDB flats and places in schools from locals born and bred in sinapor whose parents, grandparents were either born in sinapor or were early batch of foreign immigrants who died in sinapor to make the country successful.

What did the present immigrants contribute? Nothing. NS? Sweat or tears? Pappies open the door to these foreign immigrants today to screw locals so as to stay in power. Nothing else matters as long as power remains in their hands. Why these foreign immigrants not heading for Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos? Why sinapor? Aren't they faking to take shitizenship with return ticket to their homeland when sinapor is another Greece?

Never say never, hor. Locals can die standing in the country, no where to flee. These fake foreign sinkies can still flee to where they came from.

If Singaporeans or yourself are well-equipped, do you have to fear foreign influxed????

I've the least worried about my career, even for my childs career cause I know the ability within myself and how should I planned.....

Just for your info, HK was one of my favorite cities in the past. If HK n SG are being presented to me in the past, I'll have no hesitation to choose HK but now I'll choose SG and mind you, even those multi-fucking-rich-tycoons are shifting all their assets to places like UK because of political unstability....

I left SG 15 years ago becoz I'm not a degree holder or higher. I didn't stayed back n complained till the cow comes home. If you think Singapore citizenship is shit and cheap, my suggestion to you is you should give it up in return for a better citizenship which you deem fit....

Talking about contributions, what has the true born local contributed as of present apart from complaining for the sake of it....

People like you condemn foreigners but being a Singaporean myself, sometimes the behavior I seen in those Singaporeans are far worst than foreigners....

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
....What's the use of having more oppos in parliament when people like you still want PAP to be in power???? Ain't your statement contradicting????...

True democracy permits people to put in more than one political party into Parliament. Only an autocratic Govt forbids people to do so and will try all antics to ensure it remains in sole control of Parliament, just like the saying "father knows best."

Times have changed in snapor, sooner or later, pappies will lose their grip on Parliament. GE 2015 can be said to be a freak election giving pappies the undeserved win in the face of strong support for other oppo parties.

If pappies are overthrown overnight in one election, sinapor will be chaotic. Rome was not built in a day. Also, no oppo party can crush popularity of pappies in one election. It will take many elections but the beginning has begun unless pappies can show sinapor is for sinaporans born and bred in the country and their policies reflect this principle. Until then, locals will have to accept pappies as the rulers and let oppo parties find their own footholds.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please remember not all SMEs are owned by local sinkies, hor. Foreign fake sinkies also operate SMEs, including those holding SPRs. Pappies don't care who owns SMEs as long as it is registered with ACRA.

If Spring really cares about helping SMEs, then help only those SMEs owned by sinkies, why included SPR owned SMEs as well?

Common sense tells us SPRING cannot help every SME in the country. Why help foreign owned SMEs and deny assistance to another sinkie owned SME? Voting for pappies does not guarantee assistance from SPRING as long as foreign owned SMEs are also allowed to qualify for assistance.

Again your words betrayed your ignorance....

Agencies like SPRING or IE only helps those with Singapore citizenship.... Wanna talk to me about IE assistance, my pleasure!!!!

Just for your knowledge in case you doesn't know.... Do you know how many true born Singaporeans like you went to SPRING or IE cheating all those grants offer by this agencies..... After they gotten their grants, it's either they close shop or they don't deliver the project that they present to the agency initially.... All this fraud are mainly done by your so-called local GENUINE Singaporeans.

As long as one qualify, SPRING or IE will have no hesitation in offering assistance and grants..... IE came to me in China offering me grants which i rejected but they offered me assistance in some other ways example networking with the local government....

Your words simply shows you do not have the knowledge of such agency assistance being offered to many Singaporeans be it at home or overseas....

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
....The fact you or the oppos still want PAP to be the ruling party coz the results are there..... If the PAP is still in power, even you have a 49% of oppo in parliament do you think this oppos can check on PAP???? Naive thinking!!!...

Local sinkies are indeed lucky pappies is not a corrupt political party. What if it was corrupt? Any other political party in Parliament to maintain check and balance on pappies? Nothing can be taken for granted.

Recent events up north shows what is unexpected can happen. Being a small country, similar scandal means the end of the island. Pappies' claim of "ownself checks ownself" is indeed childish. In sinapor, having significant oppo party presence in Parliament is better than no presence at all.

Beginning with LKY, Woody and current leadership, all seems fine and well. Scandal free, nothing to set the alarms ringing to cause panic. But how long can it last? What if LHL is gone, Woody is gone, what next? Can anyone guarantee pappies being the power in Govt will remain good and fair? So, it is not wrong to clamour for a multi parties parliament.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
True democracy permits people to put in more than one political party into Parliament. Only an autocratic Govt forbids people to do so and will try all antics to ensure it remains in sole control of Parliament, just like the saying "father knows best."

Times have changed in snapor, sooner or later, pappies will lose their grip on Parliament. GE 2015 can be said to be a freak election giving pappies the undeserved win in the face of strong support for other oppo parties.

If pappies are overthrown overnight in one election, sinapor will be chaotic. Rome was not built in a day. Also, no oppo party can crush popularity of pappies in one election. It will take many elections but the beginning has begun unless pappies can show sinapor is for sinaporans born and bred in the country and their policies reflect this principle. Until then, locals will have to accept pappies as the rulers and let oppo parties find their own footholds.

What's the use of having opposition that says "We still want PAP to be the ruling government, our job is just to be in the parliament for checks"....

LTK and WP has all their chance to perform their checks on PAP but did they do so ???? Even their own town council they messed it up and you're telling me that such oppositions should be representing Singaporeans or the nation in parliament??? Then my answer to you would be "Jesus"!!!!

Before this election, I've taken my stance in this forum back in 2013 that the next GE PAP will not fall apart but anti-PAP fools like Eunuch Escher and his gang was bragging to 9th heaven how PAP will be defeated but alas to their disappointment and all the sour grapes or medicine in this forum now is simply down to the fact that all this anti-PAP fools are slapping their own mouth cause figures doesn't lie....

Allow me to remind you again if you can't remember my post in the past years.....

The current crop of oppositions are all RUBBISH including WP and LTK..... Unless the PAP split internally, otherwise with the current opposition that Singapore have now, none will make it.... All the opposition leaders wanna be that snake head and this is their main weakness, NOT UNITED!!!

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
...Do you know how many true born Singaporeans like you went to SPRING or IE cheating all those grants offer by this agencies..... After they gotten their grants, it's either they close shop or they don't deliver the project that they present to the agency initially.... All this fraud are mainly done by your so-called local GENUINE Singaporeans...

...alamak, you seem not to know foreigners who became sinkies fronted companies to apply for assistance from SPRING; the true owners of the SMEs are foreigners. Of course, other local sinkies acting in collusion with foreigners also boarded the same wagon to take advantage of the dumb SPRING.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Local sinkies are indeed lucky pappies is not a corrupt political party. What if it was corrupt? Any other political party in Parliament to maintain check and balance on pappies? Nothing can be taken for granted.

Recent events up north shows what is unexpected can happen. Being a small country, similar scandal means the end of the island. Pappies' claim of "ownself checks ownself" is indeed childish. In sinapor, having significant oppo party presence in Parliament is better than no presence at all.

Beginning with LKY, Woody and current leadership, all seems fine and well. Scandal free, nothing to set the alarms ringing to cause panic. But how long can it last? What if LHL is gone, Woody is gone, what next? Can anyone guarantee pappies being the power in Govt will remain good and fair? So, it is not wrong to clamour for a multi parties parliament.

Look here, your above words agree that even LHL is doing and giving his best if not the best.....

Yes, what will happen when LHL is gone... Good question! Which he has address that the 4th generation is coming up!!!!

How old is LTK now???? You mean you want a person like LTK who can't even speak proper english to lead Singapore????

When Roy brought up the CPF issue, LHL was quick to address it and make it transparent to Singaporeans..... All the HDB in Singapore can be paid in installment using CPF and not cash and when Singaporeans make a profit out of their HDB sales, did anyone claim that the government was bad???? Find an answer for yourself please!!!!

zookeeper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agencies like SPRING or IE only helps those with Singapore citizenship....

I am not sure if you are right.
I think the requirement is business with minimum minority local shareholding, something like 30% shares held by Singapore citizen or PR.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
...alamak, you seem not to know foreigners who became sinkies fronted companies to apply for assistance from SPRING; the true owners of the SMEs are foreigners. Of course, other local sinkies acting in collusion with foreigners also boarded the same wagon to take advantage of the dumb SPRING.

Please use figures to support your claims rather than just assuming!!!!

Do some homework on how many true born Singaporeans are being charged for cheating grants from government agency....

When the government offer assistance, the government or the agency is dumb but when they don't, ppl like you are complaining that government is doing nothing. Ain't you slapping your own mouth!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not sure if you are right.
I think the requirement is business with minimum minority local shareholding, something like 30% shares held by Singapore citizen or PR.

Sorry, when IE approached me in China, their first question to me is whether am I the owner and registered person of this company.

And this company must be wholly owned by Singaporean in order to received 100% support from IE....

For instance, if a company is 60% SG n 40% foreign, IE will still offers grant and help but based on that 60%....

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
...If the population is shrinking, then the government has to act 10 or 20 years before hand. Look at the aging problems in Japan and many other cities....

If pappies could see pop shrinking, they should have implemented pro family procreation policies to get sinkies to produce more babies. Resorting to import foreigners to replace aging pop is a short cut measure. These foreigners were not born and raised in sinapor. What feeling do they have for this island, except it is a nice place to make a living.

Moreover, many of these foreigners were from countries where violence is their common trait. Ah nehs, vietcongs, pinoys, tiongs .... they are not law abiding people. Pinoy children are already openly saying pinoys will take over sinapor one day.

Think abut it. What will become of sinapor if pappies continue to ignore locals' interest and continue to import foreigners? We may not live long enough to see the outcome but all our children and grandchildren should have a country to be proud of, a country where they were born and raised.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
...And this company must be wholly owned by Singaporean in order to received 100% support from IE....

For instance, if a company is 60% SG n 40% foreign, IE will still offers grant and help but based on that 60%....

It is not difficult to find locals to be the fall guys to front ownership of companies whose true ownership remains in the hands of foreigners. Nevertheless, if foreigners are still able to enjoy grants from SPRING, partnering these fall guys is still not a bad proposition.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
...When the government offer assistance, the government or the agency is dumb but when they don't, ppl like you are complaining that government is doing nothing. Ain't you slapping your own mouth!!!...

Nothing to jump for joy when a Govt offers assistance to local companies. It happens in all countries which seek to promote export of products and service of their home grown companies except in sinapor where foreign controlled companies are also given the same assistance. This is wrong.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
....Yes, what will happen when LHL is gone... Good question! Which he has address that the 4th generation is coming up!!!!

How old is LTK now???? You mean you want a person like LTK who can't even speak proper english to lead Singapore????...

Can locals trust this 4th generation of leaders to be good and fair in the years ahead? What if one of them became a Najib? Any one else in Parliament to ensure it would not happen? Ownself checks ownself again?

When LKY and his team came to power in 1950s, did you know his pappies' candidates did not speak English or Mandarin except those close to him? They spoke in dialects. Did Deng Xiao Ping speak English? Yet, he was a brilliant politician and statesman.

So, please don't deride LTK for not speaking proper English. If he could make people understand what he was saying, it is good enough. He doesn't have to speak English with the stiff upper lips of the British.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
....All the HDB in Singapore can be paid in installment using CPF and not cash and when Singaporeans make a profit out of their HDB sales, did anyone claim that the government was bad???? Find an answer for yourself please!!!!

Yes, payable with CPF but you must have credit balance in the account to pay, and if not, you must still pay cash.

Making profit out of sale of HDB flat is not confined to only locals; this profiteering is also enjoyed by foreign SPR too. You should ask pappies why they allow foreigners to buy HDB flats and to re-sell it for profit?

Shouldn't HDB flats be sold only to locals and not to foreigners in the first place? If you need to ask, this pappies' policy is indeed bad.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
If pappies could see pop shrinking, they should have implemented pro family procreation policies to get sinkies to produce more babies. Resorting to import foreigners to replace aging pop is a short cut measure. These foreigners were not born and raised in sinapor. What feeling do they have for this island, except it is a nice place to make a living.

Moreover, many of these foreigners were from countries where violence is their common trait. Ah nehs, vietcongs, pinoys, tiongs .... they are not law abiding people. Pinoy children are already openly saying pinoys will take over sinapor one day.

Think abut it. What will become of sinapor if pappies continue to ignore locals' interest and continue to import foreigners? We may not live long enough to see the outcome but all our children and grandchildren should have a country to be proud of, a country where they were born and raised.

Isn't the government increasing the baby bonus and paternity leave????

Do you expect the government to help you to raise your kid till the age of 21???? No country does that....

If you are talking about violence, calculate the percentage of crime in Singapore and what is the percentage of crime that is being committed by foreigners compare to locals.

For your info, Singaporeans are not gracious at all and many a times local Singaporeans are worst than those Ah Tiongs, Ah nehs that you've mentioned...

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not difficult to find locals to be the fall guys to front ownership of companies whose true ownership remains in the hands of foreigners. Nevertheless, if foreigners are still able to enjoy grants from SPRING, partnering these fall guys is still not a bad proposition.

Such cooperation is a win-win situation and nothing bad about it.

I'm also using the same method overseas whereby the investor maybe from Taiwan or HK but i'm the owner..... Is perfectly alright for any party including IE as long as one is not cheating!!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing to jump for joy when a Govt offers assistance to local companies. It happens in all countries which seek to promote export of products and service of their home grown companies except in sinapor where foreign controlled companies are also given the same assistance. This is wrong.

You keep citing about agency like SPRING giving assistance to non-Singapore but you have yet to prove it..... Yours is just pure imagination and your words already show your ignorance that you have not work with the government agency before...

Show us some statistics or figures to support your claims....