• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my dad said that many sg men have very perverted retirement plans

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
When i was in central vietnam late last year for a holiday, i was fucking shock to see so many fugly looking chao angmo zipping around on mopeds with a slim and beautiful Vietnamese girl as pillion rider........u don't need superb analytical ability to realize what the fuck these white trashes are up to :oIo:

The most ridiculous was this father and son pair. The white trash's son look at most 15 or 16 years of age and both assholes each has a Viet chick as companion..... The son was so touchy with the Viet chick....knn so fucking horny at such young age! :oIo:
Hmmmm....i wonder if they had a foursome or something :rolleyes:

White men who come to SEA are here to bang Asian gals. This is fucking common knowledge u fucking retarded troll roxygurly :oIo:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When i was in central vietnam late last year for a holiday, i was fucking shock to see so many fugly looking chao angmo zipping around on mopeds with a slim and beautiful Vietnamese girl as pillion rider........u don't need superb analytical ability to realize what the fuck these white trashes are up to :oIo:

The most ridiculous was this father and son pair. The white trash's son look at most 15 or 16 years of age and both assholes each has a Viet chick as companion..... The son was so touchy with the Viet chick....knn so fucking horny at such young age! :oIo:

White men who come to SEA are here to bang Asian gals. This is fucking common knowledge u fucking retarded troll roxygurly :oIo:

roxygurly is probably a balding male past his 50s, who visits Batam every weekend

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
over dinner, he was saying through his communication with average sg men, he observed that sg men have very perverted views of retirement where they want to live in a cheap asian country like thailand. china or malaysia so they can engage in cheap vices like prostitution, chicken-fight betting and drink untaxed alcohol. as you can see, this is an desire to prolong their engagement with vices after retirement, which they prioritize over famly, religion, travel and other things!

in western countries, the respected old usually travel around the world, spend time with grandchildren and make investments for the family. the older generation will also chip in to help the younger ones in education.

whereas sg men are just like cavemen and can only think about having sex with farmer offsprings with shady background and sexual diseases. this is such a sad observation that i did not finish my dinner that night. i think that sg men are truly disgusting.

he said that these men will always make the excuse that life in singapore is too expensive. this is an obvious excuse to conceal their carnal desires and inability to attract younger sg women. sg men are so deceptive because when it comes to morals, you cannot govern by law.

are the lives of sg men so empty?
why do they lead such a sad life?
do you agree with my dad?

I totally agree with you. You seems to be a quite a smart fellow to understand the nature of sinkies.

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
migrating to a developing country for retirement is not a bad thing after all. in fact, it is a smart move.... its called stretching the dollar.

we cant expect a bimbo to understand such a concept, especially since all she does is ask mom & dad for pocket $.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

White or not, as long as it is men, there is always the desire and the temptations is always there.

Perhpas roxygurly should ask his/her dad if have such thoughts or desire does comes across his mind.

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal

it's obvious the australians men you mentioned are prince charmings and won the love of the maidens
no prostitutes will ride with their customers on their motorbikes! so they are an item and probably in passionate love!

as for sg men like you, they just want to pay $$$ in order to have sex with poor but young woman. this is because old sg men are balding, ugly and uneducated. no women will ever fall in love with them!