• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my dad said that sg men like to take advantage of each other ...

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
yesterday night, i was talking to my dad over dinner and he told me never to accept any seemingly attractive business deals from sg men because they are all pyramid schemes.

he said that sg men are very capable of cheating their own friends and family to amass more wealth for themselves because there are no laws in singapore to regulate on pyramid scheme set ups.

he also said that in recent years, there have been religion scams and multi-level marketing scams. he said that the authorities allow such things to take place because it is well-accepted in sg that sg men like to take advantage of each other and steal each other's money.

he also recalls that one of his closer friends from singapore flew all the way to sydney to propose one very attractive business deal and tried to con my dad of $2 million dollars using forgery. obviously my dad verified details with sg authorities and kicked him out of the house the next day. he said that sg men like to resort to cheap tactics like this to con money.

he said that a great nation will have people who create wealth by science innovation and new exciting products, or by providing top services. sg men are only good at helping western companies create wealth and take advantage of other sg men to make money.

i do not really agree with him because he sound so harsh but given the type of politics in singapore, this may be true.
do you agree with him?

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
usually when no one replies to a thread, it is really a sign that most ppl agree to the notion of the thread!

thanks all!

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
in case u didnt know, its a known fact.... aussies dont kill, they steal.
taking advantage of one another is a far cry from theft/ robbery & con jobs.

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
your mother don't trust sg men. your father don't trust sg men.

in their mind, sg men are liars or good-for-nothings.

from these, i can conclude you are a FT chibuy kia.

kan nin bu chow chibuy! :oIo:

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
can i take advantage of you and your dad just to prove that he is right? if yes, please tell him to lend me A$100,000 and i don't return so that you can confirm sg men like to take advantage of people. oh, what? amount too much, ok la, A$100.. what? still don't have? then go and sell your backside and lend me the money just to prove sg men take advantage of people... what, your backside no one else wants? in that case, go fu*k yourself.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
usually when no one replies to a thread, it is really a sign that most ppl agree to the notion of the thread!

thanks all!

hi there

1. i thought that your christian graduate father had taught you not to generalize things.
2. there are many here simply ignore such threads too!

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

thanks all!

hey u OZ loser.. doesnt OZ have a forum on its own for u guys. Go spam elsewhere.... dun waste our bandwith..........:oIo:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
yesterday night, i was talking to my dad over dinner and he told me never to accept any seemingly attractive business deals from sg men because they are all pyramid schemes.

he said that sg men are very capable of cheating their own friends and family to amass more wealth for themselves because there are no laws in singapore to regulate on pyramid scheme set ups.

he also said that in recent years, there have been religion scams and multi-level marketing scams. he said that the authorities allow such things to take place because it is well-accepted in sg that sg men like to take advantage of each other and steal each other's money.

he also recalls that one of his closer friends from singapore flew all the way to sydney to propose one very attractive business deal and tried to con my dad of $2 million dollars using forgery. obviously my dad verified details with sg authorities and kicked him out of the house the next day. he said that sg men like to resort to cheap tactics like this to con money.

he said that a great nation will have people who create wealth by science innovation and new exciting products, or by providing top services. sg men are only good at helping western companies create wealth and take advantage of other sg men to make money.

i do not really agree with him because he sound so harsh but given the type of politics in singapore, this may be true.
do you agree with him?

If your own fucking government can corrupt the system with the merits of the cheapest .
You can expect no mercy from them .

Naturally it has come to anything goes .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

thanks all!

we don't mind that you are talking so long as you don't mind that we are not listening.You possess a mind not merely twisted, but actually sprained.
:biggrin:

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
why? because u agree with my dad that sg men like to take advantage of their peers?

SG men & women are no different. If they don't take advantage of their peers, then who can there take advantage of.

There is more one thing your parents did not tell about SG men and a lot thing ugly things about SG women.

I think you & parents must be bitten by SG men before :biggrin:

Your dad like SG women because SG women open legs for your dad $$$.

Your mum don't like SG men because SG men screwed your mum & runaway :biggrin:

Last edited: