• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My conversation with a new Shittyzen

amk573

Alfrescian
Loyal
jiby kia, the issue is not a about kelantan good or sillypore good, the issue is 3rd grade people flooding our land and cause the society net head wire, you typical spound like a pap dog. know u r a sillyporean, but a whore who betray ur land minded dog just like besotted aka beshitted, 叛国狗!pui!!!:oIo::oIo::oIo:
Betray ??? No logic lor. Are you saying my betrayal is for speaking against people like you ??? Moron !!!:oIo::oIo::oIo::p

Many Sporeans still have family in Spore. They still care about their elder family members & have chosen to stay to look after them.

Unlike the PAP which is willing to discards its citizens when convenient. :rolleyes:

Its ironic that when foreigners praise Spore its held up by the media to show how "good" Spore is, but when there are criticisms, its not welcome.

Rather than blaming the messenger, one should be looking at the message. You might choose to stick your head in a hole & ignore the problems caused by the PAP. Maybe that's why Spore is in such a mess, too many ostritches :mad:
We are a SMALL country and if whatever comes out from S'pore is in TOTAL negativity, what will become of us ????

Oh crap.... I've been exposed by you... Yes I am a foreigner.

Now that we've got fomalities out of the way, you can suck my foreign cock like a real SPG

Fucking shithead...go fuckoff from here. You are not welcome.

amk573

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey watch your language

Your government wants you to welcome foreigners like me to create jobs

If we leave this country your economy will fail

A FT (Fucking Trash) like you does not deserve my respect. I am very sure (200%) that our govt will kick you out once they are able to track you down...or maybe worse...put you in Changi Resort first before deporting you back to your shit hole !!!
Anyway, don't think so highly of yourself lor...nobody is indispensible. You come to our country to earn the big bucks, so shut the fuck up you DOG and stop biting your owner who is feeding you !!! LOSER !!!!:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
A FT (Fucking Trash) like you does not deserve my respect. I am very sure (200%) that our govt will kick you out once they are able to track you down...or maybe worse...put you in Changi Resort first before deporting you back to your shit hole !!!
Anyway, don't think so highly of yourself lor...nobody is indispensible. You come to our country to earn the big bucks, so shut the fuck up you DOG and stop biting your owner who is feeding you !!! LOSER !!!!:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Your government will track you down first for being so rude to me

Apologise now or I will forward this thread to STOMP

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We are a SMALL country and if whatever comes out from S'pore is in TOTAL negativity, what will become of us ????

Yes, Singapore is a small country. I am sad to see what the familee has turned Spore into :(

Why are so many PAP MPs earning more than the Prez of the United States:confused:

For a small country why do we now have over 5+ million people :confused:
Don't you think citizens should have prioirty over guests, they after all pay taxes, have CPF, own homes, served NS & at the end of the day will be more likely to remain in Spore instead of returning to their kampongs.

LKY can look after himself & his cronies but Spore becomes a "SMALL" country with "limited" resources when it comes to looking after its own citizens :eek:

LKY & Co must be held responsible for the policies that are now plaguing Spore. He & his cronies cannot blame Sporeans or the opposition.

Criticism is a normal part of change. When enough people are unhappy with the PAP we will see change.

Why do you have a problem with this :confused:

amk573

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, Singapore is a small country. I am sad to see what the familee has turned Spore into :(

Why are so many PAP MPs earning more than the Prez of the United States:confused:

For a small country why do we now have over 5+ million people :confused:
Don't you think citizens should have prioirty over guests, they after all pay taxes, have CPF, own homes, served NS & at the end of the day will be more likely to remain in Spore instead of returning to their kampongs.

LKY can look after himself & his cronies but Spore becomes a "SMALL" country with "limited" resources when it comes to looking after its own citizens :eek:

LKY & Co must be held responsible for the policies that are now plaguing Spore. He & his cronies cannot blame Sporeans or the opposition.

Criticism is a normal part of change. When enough people are unhappy with the PAP we will see change.

Why do you have a problem with this :confused:

Well, good or bad policies you simply cannot please everyone can you ? To me, life has been good be it whatever policies at present. Just work hard, earn your keeps and get on with life. :smile:

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Scroobal

These "citizens" work hard for the Singapore Dream. They have taken up citizenship. We should wish them all the best, hard working entrepernieral much like how many Chinese in America were of all generations.

Locke

OldPlaza

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday I met a Malaysian couple who just became Sinkies.

Not quite part of the recent 11% growth in 'locals', but who got citizenship in 2006. Yes, just before GE then.

I can't help but feel they were granted shittyzenship essentially to vote for PAP. This couple is living in a really miserably small 2 roomer aka 3 roomer if you use HDB's lying parlance.

People work hard for their family and 'pocket'. You met them one day and turned around the next day, to criticise and laugh at them. In 10 years time, they will highly, likely to live in a much BIGGER and BETTER house, drive more expensive cars, send kids to 'expensive' schools.. and you will probably still be writing, cursing, criticising, blaming others in your extended leisure times.

The couple works all the time so they don't have any recreation. Never swam before in their condo pool, no TV. (I mentioned seeing lots of kids swim at both ends, so wondered if there was a deep end, and they didn't know because they had never entered the pool despite living there for several years. They also don't own a TV)

Focus and persistent is path to achive success

They don't even have space for a full size sofa because everything is so cramped with other things. Living room is 3m across and they've totally stocked it with the stuff they sell. They work multiple jobs - a total of 6 jobs between 2 people, including weekend tuition, holding weekend Wellness seminars (sounds like a pian4 qian2 kind of thing), plus two online businesses to supplement their income.

Whole fucking apartment, if you can call it one (I call it a cubicle), is like a warehouse. It's filled with cheapo or secondhand stuff that they're trying to sell. I can't see how these people could be said to 'live a life' with any living standards worthy of a first or second class nation.

Live within ones means, save for raining days.. these sayings work before, work now, work all the time.

Diehard PAP. We almost got into a quarrel.

These people are seriously, seriously, damn diehard PAP/ Singapore Prevailing System. They worship this system to the extent that anyone who criticizes it is like a man who rapes his mother.

I was trying to convey to them, hey, come on, don't tell me your relatives in Malaysia are living like this? I have relatives in Malaysia and they're living peaceful, relaxed family lives. They're not happy about politics in general, they're not rich, but their living standard is far higher than the average HDBer.

This couple came from Kelantan. I talked about freedom, about living standards, and they say Singapore is their idea of non-oppression and freedom! In their own words: we can't love Singapore, we don't love Singapore, but Singapore is a great place to live in. It's safe and the government won't do anything bad to us. It's ok if PAP is a party for the rich and elite. You want to talk about oppression, it's PAS. Here, government will do everything for you. See, we even have MRT near our place. In Malaysia, we can't get anywhere at all. We don't dare to go anywhere. We can get harassed by religious officials without bringing a photocopy of marriage cert. ETC...

You know freedom? Do you respect other people's rights/freedom ? How their lifestyles become a sore eye to you? Did they do anything to hurt you? they have their freedom/rights to pursue thier happiness.

What can I say?

There's a neverending supply of Ah Tiongs and Ah Nehs and Indons and Banglas and Pinoys who will tell you how hellish their countries are compared to Singapore. Then there is a neverending supply of Pakis and Afghans and Somalis behind them.

PAP will stay in power FOREVER because it can always import new desperados and refugees every election who worship this country and LKY and all that. Of course, population will rise to 35million eventually because of this Import-a-Voter policy, but it's not as if PAP cares.

FUCK!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

OldPlaza

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why go to Kelantan :confused: Alot more happening in places like KL, PJ,...

These places are also well known for crimes and corruption. One day, someone (including you) is locked up and beaten buy the police for no legal/legitimate reasons, you would run or swim out of the country faster than Michael Phelps.

Malaysia unlike Spore won't let any tom, dick, & harry into their country to work.

The door is open wide to anyone with 'the same religion' including terrorists

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, good or bad policies you simply cannot please everyone can you ? To me, life has been good be it whatever policies at present. Just work hard, earn your keeps and get on with life. :smile:

Working hard is not enough if the system takes away the fruits of your labour.

If you look at the $$$ the PAP is draining from its citizens it all adds up. Just have to look at the sad state of the uncles & aunties who made the mistake of trusting the PAP. These were the people who kept quiet & took those pay cuts.

Sporeans must become more politically active & get rid of dead wood. They can start with those who are 80+ :smile:

amk573

Alfrescian
Loyal
Working hard is not enough if the system takes away the fruits of your labour.

If you look at the $$$ the PAP is draining from its citizens it all adds up. Just have to look at the sad state of the uncles & aunties who made the mistake of trusting the PAP. These were the people who kept quiet & took those pay cuts.

Sporeans must become more politically active & get rid of dead wood. They can start with those who are 80+ :smile:

I beg to differ !!! I am working and earning my keeps, I am enjoying the fruits of my labour and so is my family. The sad states of those uncles and aunties, no one truly know how they end up what they are now.
I am saving and planning my retirement and if i continue to work hard, I do not think i will end up in that sad state.

amk573

Alfrescian
Loyal
Probably, probably,.....:smile:

For those who support the PAP, If citizens are expandable, how long until you guys/gals are replaced by cheaper FTs :confused:

This includes NEW citizens & even FTs, all are expandable :rolleyes:

For your info, I am working in another asia country and that also makes me a FT too. The salary i earned is used to support my family back home in S'pore. So, if the host countrymen decides to kick me out, who is going to feed my family then ????
FTs are in every country and so are people like you !!!! Get it ???

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think some1 almost cannot tahan liao...

dun paiseh leh, shout 'long live lky, long live pap' with all your might..:biggrin:

konglanjiaowei

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hmm....i wonder who started the judging and who actually needs the mirror...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Government have set up a department specifically to deal with criticism on the Internet. These are full time govt paid employees who write this stuff. The plan of course is to discredit anyone who criticises them, giving the impression that they are ordinary citizens.
Doggies does not apply to those who are anti pap here but its well known here to those defending PAP policies. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: