• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My conversation with a new Shittyzen

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday I met a Malaysian couple who just became Sinkies.

Not quite part of the recent 11% growth in 'locals', but who got citizenship in 2006. Yes, just before GE then.

I can't help but feel they were granted shittyzenship essentially to vote for PAP.

This couple is living in a really miserably small 2 roomer aka 3 roomer if you use HDB's lying parlance.

The couple works all the time so they don't have any recreation. Never swam before in their condo pool, no TV. (I mentioned seeing lots of kids swim at both ends, so wondered if there was a deep end, and they didn't know because they had never entered the pool despite living there for several years. They also don't own a TV)

They don't even have space for a full size sofa because everything is so cramped with other things. Living room is 3m across and they've totally stocked it with the stuff they sell. They work multiple jobs - a total of 6 jobs between 2 people, including weekend tuition, holding weekend Wellness seminars (sounds like a pian4 qian2 kind of thing), plus two online businesses to supplement their income.

Whole fucking apartment, if you can call it one (I call it a cubicle), is like a warehouse. It's filled with cheapo or secondhand stuff that they're trying to sell. I can't see how these people could be said to 'live a life' with any living standards worthy of a first or second class nation.

Diehard PAP. We almost got into a quarrel.

These people are seriously, seriously, damn diehard PAP/ Singapore Prevailing System. They worship this system to the extent that anyone who criticizes it is like a man who rapes his mother.

I was trying to convey to them, hey, come on, don't tell me your relatives in Malaysia are living like this? I have relatives in Malaysia and they're living peaceful, relaxed family lives. They're not happy about politics in general, they're not rich, but their living standard is far higher than the average HDBer.

This couple came from Kelantan. I talked about freedom, about living standards, and they say Singapore is their idea of non-oppression and freedom! In their own words: we can't love Singapore, we don't love Singapore, but Singapore is a great place to live in. It's safe and the government won't do anything bad to us. It's ok if PAP is a party for the rich and elite. You want to talk about oppression, it's PAS. Here, government will do everything for you. See, we even have MRT near our place. In Malaysia, we can't get anywhere at all. We don't dare to go anywhere. We can get harassed by religious officials without bringing a photocopy of marriage cert. ETC...

What can I say?

There's a neverending supply of Ah Tiongs and Ah Nehs and Indons and Banglas and Pinoys who will tell you how hellish their countries are compared to Singapore. Then there is a neverending supply of Pakis and Afghans and Somalis behind them.

PAP will stay in power FOREVER because it can always import new desperados and refugees every election who worship this country and LKY and all that. Of course, population will rise to 35million eventually because of this Import-a-Voter policy, but it's not as if PAP cares.

FUCK!!!!

amk573

Alfrescian
Loyal
takcheksian....I think you should be living in their country and then come back and tell us the real comparisiion. If S'pore is not any better their own country, why would they want to be a citizen ? Duh ?????

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
takcheksian....I think you should be living in their country and then come back and tell us the real comparisiion. If S'pore is not any better their own country, why would they want to be a citizen ? Duh ?????

Why go to Kelantan :confused: Alot more happening in places like KL, PJ,...

Malaysia unlike Spore won't let any tom, dick, & harry into their country to work.

Unfortunately the PAP is monpolising everything for their own & leaving very little for the poor citizens. So what if Spore is a nice place to stay if its own citizens can't get decent jobs to survive here:confused:

Many ex-Spore citizens have already voted with their feet & queuing to leave. Sporeans are not stupid, if things were good why leave. :smile: Have you thought about that. Duh ???? :confused:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your story goes to show that sinkapore attracts only 3rd class immigrants

And these 3rd class immigrants who are like refugees are diehard PAP fans

I know many ah neh and PRCs who can't go to western countries will settle and live in sinkaporen pigeon holes....

Live is heaven for them here. Don't need to convince them otherwise. But their children will hate them eventually.

amk573

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why go to Kelantan :confused: Alot more happening in places like KL, PJ,...

Malaysia unlike Spore won't let any tom, dick, & harry into their country to work.

Unfortunately the PAP is monpolising everything for their own & leaving very little for the poor citizens. So what if Spore is a nice place to stay if its own citizens can't get decent jobs to survive here:confused:

Many ex-Spore citizens have already voted with their feet & queuing to leave. Sporeans are not stupid, if things were good why leave. :smile: Have you thought about that. Duh ???? :confused:

Your story goes to show that sinkapore attracts only 3rd class immigrants

And these 3rd class immigrants who are like refugees are diehard PAP fans

I know many ah neh and PRCs who can't go to western countries will settle and live in sinkaporen pigeon holes....

Live is heaven for them here. Don't need to convince them otherwise. But their children will hate them eventually.

Ah Guan, I am wondering if you are a s'pore citizen. If you are, then i really do not understand why you still choose to live in this unbearable country that you claimed to be. But if you are not a citizen, then please shut the fxxk up and mind your own biz !!!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
People in afghanistan don't mind living in India. People in Zimbabwe don't mind living in Kenya. The same logic applies. If given the opportunity the chaps from Zimbabwe, Afghanistan and Kelantan will go to a 1st world country.

I am sure if they qualified they might have gone to advanced countries.

People buy Nissan because they can't afford a Merc. Get the drift.

amk573

Alfrescian
Loyal
People in afghanistan don't mind living in India. People in Zimbabwe don't mind living in Kenya. The same logic applies. If given the opportunity the chaps from Zimbabwe, Afghanistan and Kelantan will go to a 1st world country.

I am sure if they qualified they might have gone to advanced countries.

People buy Nissan because they can't afford a Merc. Get the drift.

Scroobal...the grass is always greener elsewhere. Being human, the dis-satisfactions will forever be there and there will be endless comparisions going on. My take is...if a person hates the country so much, why not spend the energy to earn more money and plan for migration ? What's the point of keep on complaining and complaining ? You get my drift now ?

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Guan, I am wondering if you are a s'pore citizen. If you are, then i really do not understand why you still choose to live in this unbearable country that you claimed to be. But if you are not a citizen, then please shut the fxxk up and mind your own biz !!!

I sincerely hope you are a chick because you sound damn gay

Why do you like FTs so much? Are you an SPG?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Absolutely agree.

Scroobal...the grass is always greener elsewhere. Being human, the dis-satisfactions will forever be there and there will be endless comparisions going on. My take is...if a person hates the country so much, why not spend the energy to earn more money and plan for migration ? What's the point of keep on complaining and complaining ? You get my drift now ?

amk573

Alfrescian
Loyal
I sincerely hope you are a chick because you sound damn gay

Why do you like FTs so much? Are you an SPG?

Ah Guan, whether i am SPG or Gay is totally out of this context. If you are not a S'porean, please stop fanning such negativity around. :oIo:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Guan, whether i am SPG or Gay is totally out of this context. If you are not a S'porean, please stop fanning such negativity around. :oIo:

Oh crap.... I've been exposed by you... Yes I am a foreigner.

Now that we've got fomalities out of the way, you can suck my foreign cock like a real SPG

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Compare, compare, compare.

You PAP IB morons are perpetually comparing PAP salaries with world class talents, and Sinkie salaries with bottom barrel African or Indian salaries.

WTF would I want to compare Singapore with some shitty FT country?

Fine, you want to compare, here are some comparisons for your PAP masters to think about.

1) Indian leaders get paid $5k a year on average. So why PAP and por lampars get multimillion dollar salaries?

2) Average Afghan is illiterate. So why pressure Singaporeans to study hard? No need degree! No need pass PSLE! All illiterate also ok what!

3) Average Arab bedouin got a camel herd and thousands of square km to roam. OK lah, pull down all those HDBs and give us the same living space lah!

4) Average Bhutan resident got lots of fresh air and unspoiled greenery. Where is our greenery? Where is our fresh air?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Many Sporeans still have family in Spore. They still care about their elder family members & have chosen to stay to look after them.

Unlike the PAP which is willing to discards its citizens when convenient. :rolleyes:

Its ironic that when foreigners praise Spore its held up by the media to show how "good" Spore is, but when there are criticisms, its not welcome.

Rather than blaming the messenger, one should be looking at the message. You might choose to stick your head in a hole & ignore the problems caused by the PAP. Maybe that's why Spore is in such a mess, too many ostritches :mad:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP will never be overthrown by vote.
and singapore pink ic are given away like free macdonald toy so it is basically worthless
opposition should just gave up already.

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal

jiby kia, the issue is not a about kelantan good or sillypore good, the issue is 3rd grade people flooding our land and cause the society net head wire, you typical spound like a pap dog. know u r a sillyporean, but a whore who betray ur land minded dog just like besotted aka beshitted, 叛国狗!pui!!!:oIo::oIo::oIo: