• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My colleague got sacked bcos of a keling [Sinkie racial "harmony" at its very best]

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: My colleague got sacked bcos of a keling

They may be pieces of shit but they have the ability to kick sinkie ass by taking over their jobs so I guess that makes you guys USELESS pieces of BIGGER shit. :biggrin:

wow u now like to suck keling's cock huh.. u can tahan the stench meh:eek::biggrin:

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: My colleague got sacked bcos of a keling [Sinkie racial "harmony" at its very bes

every race has its good & bad points, lah ...

at one of my previous workplaces, there was this India FT who tried to backstab us (her colleagues), but we caught her in time ...

then at another workplace, one (local) chinese tried to bully me but this India FT stood up for me ... while the other local chinese all slink away ... cowardly ...

then when an ex-neighbor tried to bully me, some PRCian neighbors stood up for me, while the locals all diam diam ... lie low ... no opinion, bochap, scared-scared ...

Hi bro, sad to say really, until now I have never met a good keling or Indian before.

I get to know a local keling and thought this is a good one as he also told me that Indians are also one kind even though he is an Indian himself. He told me that Indians like to bullshit a lot and etc. And I thought this is a good keling, but as time goes by, his true colour and tail starts to show up and I cut off my friendship with him.

Another one is my former Indian manager. At first he came to our company, he also was very friendly and etc. And I tell myself this is a different and a nice keling. But after 1 year later, this Indian turned into a bastard and start to make life difficult for us. I can't take his black shit anymore and quarrelled a few times with him and finally I left the company.

Now each time people recommend me an Indian friend or get to know an Indian colleague, I will try not to talk too much with them, and restrict myself to only purely working relationship that's all.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: My colleague got sacked bcos of a keling [Sinkie racial "harmony" at its very bes

hahahhahahahahaha. We are all quoting real life examples here. very real. but later those walking black shit(s) Banovo888 and yellow_people will come in a cook a flaming storm again.

so predictable.

LOL

Real life examples or acts of a bunch of whiny Chink losers?

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

They may be pieces of shit but they have the ability to kick sinkie ass by taking over their jobs so I guess that makes you guys USELESS pieces of BIGGER shit. :biggrin:

Chinks outnumber kelings by 7.5 to 1. Despite the overwhelming numerical superiority in ethnocentric Singapore Chinks make up the biggest proportion of whiners.

Oh fuck Kelings are taking away our jobs and women they whine. Good for nothing motherfuckers. Even Chink employers have given up on them.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

But you won't here a peep about this from Jah_restafar_I or his running dog Angelo. They butt fucked themsleves and despite outnumbering kelings 7.5 to 1 find themselves at the losing end and still they have the audacity to CPCB. How fucking thick is the hide of a Chink? Any self respecting Chink out there??

I guess not in Singapore.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can you guess the race of the bastard! who started this thread?
His name is Makapa.
Thread title is "My colleague got sacked bcos of a keling"

Never trust a Chink even when he CPCB about his own fucking govt. Chinks are a bunch of hypocrites minus the spine - they don't have any. Look how easily LKY controlled the lot? Could he have done that with other races apart from Chinks? No way!!!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

But you won't here a peep about this from Jah_restafar_I or his running dog Angelo. They butt fucked themsleves and despite outnumbering kelings 7.5 to 1 find themselves at the losing end and still they have the audacity to CPCB. How fucking thick is the hide of a Chink? Any self respecting Chink out there??

Keling what u want me to say?

It's a fact Sg is so good cos of the chinese. If this place was run by you stinking black shits as a majority it would be as dirty and stinking as shitland and sri lanka or any other shitland run place. :oIo:

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Never trust a Chink even when he CPCB about his own fucking govt. Chinks are a bunch of hypocrites minus the spine - they don't have any. Look how easily LKY controlled the lot? Could he have done that with other races apart from Chinks? No way!!!

So much anger in a small black keling. LOL,

The British are laughing themselves to deaths while u black shits fucked each other into castes with the holy cow on top. LOL no wonder a tiny East India company are able to conquer and control a landmass of kelings for centuries. Hahahaha. very advanced people, very proud (and smelly) too.

hahahahahahahaha.

Last edited:

chingchong

Alfrescian
Loyal

So much anger in a small black keling. LOL,

The British are laughing themselves to deaths while u black shits fucked each other into castes with the holy cow on top. LOL no wonder a tiny East India company are able to conquer and control a landmass of kelings for centuries. Hahahaha. very advanced people, very proud (and smelly) too.

hahahahahahahaha.
So the British only controlled the Indians and not the Chinese ?

What are you smoking chink ?

Opium ?

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal

Opium ?

the fumes from pouring too much coconut oil on their heads and the stench drive them kelings stinking mad and crazy

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal

why aren't u in india? can't stand your own stinking kind? you look down on them too?

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal

At least he is in Oz so he may be able to get welfare from the gahment there if here in Singapore then how? Die cock standing. This is the reason why I never trust any Indian FTrashes in my company. I don't even bother to talk to them except on work matters. I don't want to end up like him, please not now when the market is so fucked up. Don't ever trust kelings. They will back stab you at the end of the day!!!!

Lucky the ah neh is in Oz, if in SG. He would have been beaten up alreadi.:oIo:

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Opium ?

LOL. Black keling, as usual spewing fog again. British owned a few ports aka Free trade zones in china in the late 18th centuries Shanghai, Ningbo, Hong kong, solely for commercial interest under trade agreements with the Qing goverment.

While they OWNED your whole stinkin' Continent called India, with the Queen of England as the Empress-your sovereignty for more than 200 years. Hahahahahahahhahahahaa

What u smoking Keling?

Opium?

:biggrin:

Last edited:

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal

the fumes from pouring too much coconut oil on their heads and the stench drive them kelings stinking mad and crazy

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal

gas_mask.jpg