• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My colleague got sacked bcos of a keling [Sinkie racial "harmony" at its very best]

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: My colleague got sacked bcos of a keling

Who is talking about Indians from New Zealand? We are talking about Indians Foreign Trash in Singapore, wake up your fucking ideas.

Is it your eyes are covered with black shit as black as you till you cant read what we are talking about here.

We are talking about chao chee bye Black Indians Foreign Trash in Singapore, not about Indians in New Zealand, kan neh nah peh chao chee bye you fucking black indians remove the shit from your cock eyes and read properly we are writing here.

Fuck you chao chee bye black indian.

just put the chao keling in ur ignore list, dont even bother to reply this whore.:biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

this thread is so much easier to read now that i have put banova888 on ignore list kekekekee

chao keling:oIo:

This keling's sole purpose here is to disrupt ppl reading, but it's a good thing u see the more this shit spams the more it bumps up the thread and creates more awareness. More ppl are posting their horror stories of these shit skin snakes.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal

This keling's sole purpose here is to disrupt ppl reading, but it's a good thing u see the more this shit spams the more it bumps up the thread and creates more awareness. More ppl are posting their horror stories of these shit skin snakes.

Yeah bro, if I am given a black cobra skin and a black Indian skin, I will definitely choose the black cobra skin. As the cobra skin can be used to make leather belt or bags or shoes.

For a Black Indian skin, I will immediately discard away as the Black Indian skin are dirty, flirty and smelly.

As the black Indians they never bath, always used coconut skin and shit without cleaning up their ass.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Yeah bro, if I am given a black cobra skin and a black Indian skin, I will definitely choose the black cobra skin. As the cobra skin can be used to make leather belt or bags or shoes.

Pls turn vegetarian. That is very cruel.

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

For a Black Indian skin, I will immediately discard away as the Black Indian skin are dirty, flirty and smelly.

As the black Indians they never bath, always used coconut skin and shit without cleaning up their ass.

it is true tt they are smelly. HDB flats that are owned by keling will usu fetch lower price cos the flat smells. Even after clearing n cleaning the stinko smell still linger in the flat. Dunno why.

My fren who works as property agent told me a family scolded him for conning them into buying keling flat cos even after cleaning n painting the flat the smell is still there :eek:

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who is talking about Indians from New Zealand? We are talking about Indians Foreign Trash in Singapore, wake up your fucking ideas.

Is it your eyes are covered with black shit as black as you till you cant read what we are talking about here.

We are talking about chao chee bye Black Indians Foreign Trash in Singapore, not about Indians in New Zealand, kan neh nah peh chao chee bye you fucking black indians remove the shit from your cock eyes and read properly we are writing here.

Fuck you chao chee bye black indian.

the fumes from pouring too much coconut oil on their heads and the stench drive them mad and crazy

jimmyfallon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: My colleague got sacked bcos of a keling [Sinkie racial "harmony" at its very bes

Whats up w the keling smell? The kelings at my gym are fucking disgusting. Even the keling ladies smell. Last time my friend told me its the sandal wood scent they use but EVERY keling in sg cant be using sandalwood right? Maybe its the curry they eat. Last time when my brother doing NS he smells like shit cuz he eats like shit.

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: My colleague got sacked bcos of a keling [Sinkie racial "harmony" at its very bes

Whats up w the keling smell? The kelings at my gym are fucking disgusting. Even the keling ladies smell. Last time my friend told me its the sandal wood scent they use but EVERY keling in sg cant be using sandalwood right? Maybe its the curry they eat. Last time when my brother doing NS he smells like shit cuz he eats like shit.

ccb the keling cunt is the worse......my block got one old keling lady....ccb never bath for yrs from the smell she emit.

Farking disgusting when taking lift...everyone in the lift have to hold the breathe....ccb inconsiderate cunt. :oIo:

jimmyfallon

Alfrescian
Loyal

ccb the keling cunt is the worse......my block got one old keling lady....ccb never bath for yrs from the smell she emit.

Farking disgusting when taking lift...everyone in the lift have to hold the breathe....ccb inconsiderate cunt. :oIo:

How do you know its the cunt? Maybe its the armpit or feet.

privacy

Alfrescian
Loyal

The problem of why so many Indian Foreign Trash in Singapore is because our CCB LKY loves India curry and Roti Prata very much. So that's why he gets an Indian as our President and kept importing thousands of Indian Foreign Trash to Singapore and kept saying that they are the Foreign Talents that Singapore needs.

I f**k you LKY. If the Indian Foreign Trash are as good as they really are, and can really work and not only using their mouths to talk cock and sing song(most of them are good in using their mouths for licking pussy and blowjob), then I will give them my respect and honor.

But the main problem are most of Indian Foreign Trash(9 out of 10) are f**king bullshit and cannot work, cannot perform and cant even dance at all!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

it is true tt they are smelly. HDB flats that are owned by keling will usu fetch lower price cos the flat smells. Even after clearing n cleaning the stinko smell still linger in the flat. Dunno why.

My fren who works as property agent told me a family scolded him for conning them into buying keling flat cos even after cleaning n painting the flat the smell is still there :eek:

Omg your fren deserved to be scolded but then again he's smart. If he told them he would not have made the deal. :biggrin:

I know my education HOD who used to work in IT dept also told me of the keling smell, it's obviously a fact that kelings are stinking shits.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

typical of kelings to only care about themselves. If u said she was smelly she would scold you but of course ignore the fact she stinks like shit. :mad:

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Omg your fren deserved to be scolded but then again he's smart. If he told them he would not have made the deal. :biggrin:

I know my education HOD who used to work in IT dept also told me of the keling smell, it's obviously a fact that kelings are stinking shits.

of cos the family knew they are buying from keling but he assured them that the smell can come off after cleaning n painting.

He got an earful from the family but lucky he collected his commission already.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

of cos the family knew they are buying from keling but he assured them that the smell can come off after cleaning n painting.

He got an earful from the family but lucky he collected his commission already.

:biggrin::biggrin:

i guess he doesn't know how power their smell is. Then again who would say the smell won't come off even after cleaning?:biggrin:

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal

hahahhahahahahaha. We are all quoting real life examples here. very real. but later those walking black shit(s) Banovo888 and yellow_people will come in a cook a flaming storm again.

so predictable.

LOL

privacy

Alfrescian
Loyal

At times I do hate FT character and personality trying to behave like so-called "professional" but they do behave like one in the office, and even I've met some of them during lunch hour in Shenton way.

I've met a real indian-FT, but they dont station here, they just "stopover" for their job assignment and off they go in less than a month back to their head office in US and some in Europes.

So to say, some of these so-called FT's who are now working in SG thought they have the authority to act without seeking for approval and they can talk confidently, and when their words being challenged to prove it, often they just shake their head left-right-left-right.

In my observation, they just want to have the power and control = authority only, they want to prove something but they prove nothing, they thought by twisting their tougue as though as they speak like american slang, people in the meeting room will believe every single word, unfortunately their failed to show result, even if they have the result, it is their subordinates who is doing all his work.

My ang moh boss beginning to watch them closely, I believed when the times is ripe, they will be history.

Sad but it truth, no pun intended.

Not really true bro. Quite a number of Ang Mos really loved the Indians and I dont know why?

Maybe the Indians are outspoken and speak their English accent so the Ang Mos really love them.

We asian are sad to say not very outspoken like the Indians. For the Indians they can say anything and whatever they want, as talking is free.

Not like us Asians, we walk the talk and only talked about the things that we know and what we can do.

But for the Indians, they are different, they can talk whatever they want and whatever you want to listen. They can promise you that they can do all kinds of wonders and miracles, but when it is showtime, they cannot do any tricks at all. Can't even give a fart from their assholes.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not really true bro. Quite a number of Ang Mos really loved the Indians and I dont know why?

Maybe the Indians are outspoken and speak their English accent so the Ang Mos really love them.

We asian are sad to say not very outspoken like the Indians. For the Indians they can say anything and whatever they want, as talking is free.

Not like us Asians, we walk the talk and only talked about the things that we know and what we can do.

But for the Indians, they are different, they can talk whatever they want and whatever you want to listen. They can promise you that they can do all kinds of wonders and miracles, but when it is showtime, they cannot do any tricks at all. Can't even give a fart from their assholes.

how come i see ang mohs buying keling crap food from the food centres?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

but to me, most of them are like a piece of shit.

They may be pieces of shit but they have the ability to kick sinkie ass by taking over their jobs so I guess that makes you guys USELESS pieces of BIGGER shit. :biggrin:

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal

every race has its good & bad points, lah ...

at one of my previous workplaces, there was this India FT who tried to backstab us (her colleagues), but we caught her in time ...

then at another workplace, one (local) chinese tried to bully me but this India FT stood up for me ... while the other local chinese all slink away ... cowardly ...

then when an ex-neighbor tried to bully me, some PRCian neighbors stood up for me, while the locals all diam diam ... lie low ... no opinion, bochap, scared-scared ...

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal

They may be pieces of shit but they have the ability to kick sinkie ass by taking over their jobs so I guess that makes you guys USELESS pieces of BIGGER shit. :biggrin:

Because we believe in some things called professional and personal integrity