• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My boss @glockman just bought a Ferrari Purrasongue

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
20 years too late. Porsche had the cayenne almost 20 years ago and now its selling more suv's than sports cars. Because of suv's, its the most profitable car manufacturer on the planet at one time.

FUNCHOI

Alfrescian
Loyal

@glockman :biggrin:
Almost Euros400k
Which chiobu you going to sian with this SUV?
You so rich why so kiamkahnah pay me peanut salary!!! knn :mad:

KNN

No big deal,
sup sup water.

@hollowman owned the Karlmann King,
Valued at USD$2.6 M.

so, dont yaya-papaya Hokay.

k.jpg

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
BTW, how to pronounce this new Ferrari Purrasongue?

Pur-ra-songue?​

purosangue.

composite of :

puro "pew-roh" = pure

and sangue "san-gway" = blood

alludes to throughbred status in horses. Because the emblem of Ferrari is the horse(cavallino rampante) and Ferrari uses all sorts of horse-related terms, they are trying to say this is a pure Ferrari, not just some lorry with a Ferrari badge slapped on it.

swee boh?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
20 years too late. Porsche had the cayenne almost 20 years ago and now its selling more suv's than sports cars. Because of suv's, its the most profitable car manufacturer on the planet at one time.
not really. They were terrified of brand dilution. From what I've heard, all the 1st year's allocation already pre-sold. And it is the most expensive regular production Ferrari out there. 5x more expensive than the typical Cayenne.

FUNCHOI

Alfrescian
Loyal
why you think I learn Italian?? :biggrin:

also mean inbred horse... :tongue::biggrin::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Purrasongue​

There are four syllables, with emphasis on PUR and SAN. Phonetically speaking, start with PUR, as in a cat purring.
From there just say a soft O as in oh, then SAN with a long A sound like saahn, and finish with GUE,
which sounds like way but starting with a g – gway. PURR - oh - SAAHN - gway.

Songs Boh ?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal

Purrasongue​

There are four syllables, with emphasis on PUR and SAN. Phonetically speaking, start with PUR, as in a cat purring.
From there just say a soft O as in oh, then SAN with a long A sound like saahn, and finish with GUE,
which sounds like way but starting with a g – gway. PURR - oh - SAAHN - gway.

Songs Boh ?
we go xian italian mei-mei together hokay? :biggrin: