• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My article in Mumbrella Asia: In defence of Singapore’s ‘kiasu’ queuers

jw5

Loyal
Two ice picks for Mark Andrew Yeo's Kah Ch$ng coming up, as requested by his internet monikers.

LOL ................. LOL

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought its a well written article. In the zine world it's called a page filler. Absolute rubbish with no value that is grammatically correct, and has the ability to hold the readers attention in the hope that is at least something at the end. The best article of this genre that I read was about watching paint dry. I was told such articles are best written when the mind is empty. Sadly these articles seldom surface as it is very rare to find such authors who actually believe in their work.

Heading down to the supermarket now to find an ice pick to poke my eye.

If u had to use an ice pick to poke out your eye everytime such an article came along well you should be blind.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a well written article which highlights some important insights about consumer insights and branding! Doubt TS is the author though. Give you 10 more years of schooling you also cannot produce writing of this standard.

jw5

Loyal
It is a well written article which highlights some important insights about consumer insights and branding! Doubt TS is the author though. Give you 10 more years of schooling you also cannot produce writing of this standard.

Ok, noted. :wink: