• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My article in Mumbrella Asia: In defence of Singapore’s ‘kiasu’ queuers

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Walau Aye, with a population density like Singapore, the probability of queuing happening is pretty high man!

People who queue you also complain, if they dun queue you also complain? Sibeh Eng is it???

Last edited:

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Walau Aye, with a population density like Singapore, the probability of queuing happening is pretty high man!

People who queue you also complain, if they dun queue you also complain? Sibeh Eng is it???

It is about queuing for promotions, not about queuing to withdraw money. Dumb ass.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can try new ways for brand building. Ultimately the goals need to tie in to what customers think of when they hear about your brand.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I talk about Singaporeans queuing for product launches such as McDonald's Hello Kitty promo that begins today, Krispy Kreme's opening day launch, Laduree's macarons and Tim Ho Wan's pork buns. I discuss how queuing for hours can be a virtue instead of a social disgrace.

http://mumbrella.asia/2014/04/defence-singapores-kiasu-queuers/

the ultimate queuers which I encountered before in sinkieland are uncles who queue up without knowing the agenda. I asked "uncle what you all queueing up for ?". Uncle replied "don't know leh, I see so many people queuing must be something good so I join in lor". This explains why pappy is still in control till todate.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought its a well written article. In the zine world it's called a page filler. Absolute rubbish with no value that is grammatically correct, and has the ability to hold the readers attention in the hope that is at least something at the end. The best article of this genre that I read was about watching paint dry. I was told such articles are best written when the mind is empty. Sadly these articles seldom surface as it is very rare to find such authors who actually believe in their work.

Heading down to the supermarket now to find an ice pick to poke my eye.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought its a well written article. In the zine world it's called a page filler. Absolute rubbish with no value that is grammatically correct, and has the ability to hold the readers attention in the hope that is at least something at the end.
hahaha...sibei lau lan.....
however quite aptly describes the type of posts by u......fit to a T........lol.

Last edited:

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought its a well written article. In the zine world it's called a page filler. Absolute rubbish with no value that is grammatically correct, and has the ability to hold the readers attention in the hope that is at least something at the end. The best article of this genre that I read was about watching paint dry. I was told such articles are best written when the mind is empty. Sadly these articles seldom surface as it is very rare to find such authors who actually believe in their work.

I put together the article to piss off some visitors to that site who thought they could write better than me. LOL I also have other really deep articles hidden somewhere that are not very suitable for common folks to read.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I put together the article to piss off some visitors to that site who thought they could write better than me. LOL I also have other really deep articles hidden somewhere that are not very suitable for common folks to read.

Youre a fuckin autistic retard who should be receiving tranquilisers.....keep your deep articles and shove em deep up your ass.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
the ultimate queuers which I encountered before in sinkieland are uncles who queue up without knowing the agenda. I asked "uncle what you all queueing up for ?". Uncle replied "don't know leh, I see so many people queuing must be something good so I join in lor". This explains why pappy is still in control till todate.

Retired uncles only start to explore new things after they retire from work. In their youth got no time.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
My English has been approved by Native English ang mohs who run the ang moh website. I think my writing has reach the bestest already. The loser cheena ang moh pai writers from TODAY, ST, Mypaper can all kiss my ass.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I discuss how queuing for hours can be a virtue instead of a social disgrace.

it's definitely a virtue of the clueless. for example, i was directed by a cute jap lady to go to gate 47 at narita to get my next boarding pass with ana. thinking there was an ana customer service counter other than the gate, i went searching for it at the whole airport and found nothing but the info desk. the info desk lady, who was cuter, directed me to go to gate 47. so i went, thinking this must be one all-important mo-fo gate. when i got there, the gate was just another boarding gate, with no one there. so i waited, and waited. and then i scanned around and saw in a hidden corner a set of counters with several airlines' monitors advertising their respective logos. hmmm, that must be it! but there were only 2 ladies, one servicing a queue and the other chobolan idle. i trudged to the queue, by natural instinct, and line up. and waited again. when my turn was called, the jap lady behind the counter (she's a lot prettier than the 1st two) told me she couldn't handle ana and asked me to go to the next line which was empty and served by the ultimate beauty of beauties. ah so desu ne, there was a small sign that read "ana connections here." so i asked the extreme beauty, "what about the 1st line?" and she replied, "mista, that is fo ayeru kanada. dis wano is fo ana." "ah! so desu ne!" the other folks in the 1st line started shifting to the 2nd counter upon hearing our conversation. they were all, including me, virtuous and compliant. i wasted some time, but at least i got 4 erections out of the experience. but be warned, unlike ang mo women, they're quite flat....very much like the airport they work in. :*:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My English has been approved by Native English ang mohs who run the ang moh website. I think my writing has reach the bestest already. The loser cheena ang moh pai writers from TODAY, ST, Mypaper can all kiss my ass.

u pandering to the native english ang mohs who run the website,doesnt that make u a loser cheena ang moh pai?bodoh!!!!

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Hokay!

One ice pick for Mark and one ice pick for Andrew coming up.

LOL ............................... LOL