• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My $600 mistake CUCKOO rice cooker from South Korea

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mogami mixed rice. will try tonight.

image.jpg

pacific

So long story short, i eat rice everyday. I have an $120 Toshiba normal rice cooker. Very happy with the rice cooked from it.
But I was in South Korea and visit their shop Emarkt. Notice they have very high tech rice cooker.
IH- induction heating, pressure cooker build in a very nice looking cooker. So, I bought it thinking it will be worth it in the long run. Even if it cost $600.

But the rice cooked from it is very sticky. The grain stick to each other. Even in the least sticky mode - which is 1. I think - all in korean.
There is very sticky mode and also mode where it burn the rice at the bottom turning it yellow.
Somehow the korea think it is best rice. I do not like it at all.

Does anyone know how to set it so that i can have rice like my $120 toshiba normal rice cooker. From my expensive IH pressure rice cooker.

ah_info_0001.jpg

ah_info_0000.jpg

ah_info_0009.jpg

ah_info_0003.jpg
Where are you?
If u r in Singapore, I can buy it from you as second hand goods.