• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Muslims screams 'I want Adolf Hitler back, that’s my opinion. I’m for Hitler, gas the Jews.'

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taking back what is yours isn't stealing, unlike what the Zionist is doing today

How can the land 'palestine' originally belong to arab moslems when the land is named after Hebrew origin words like 'palestine?
[/QUOTE]
Only stupid thinks Palestinians are only Muslims.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How can the land 'palestine' originally belong to arab moslems when the land is named after Hebrew origin words like 'palestine?
Only stupid thinks Palestinians are only Muslims.
[/QUOTE]

Are you going to bring up that small group of pally Christians as your shield for islamic jihadism against Israel? :laugh: :laugh:

Because we've never seen moslems ever speak up and protest when Christians face physical persecution from moslems in places like Pakistan, Indonesia, Nigeria etc.