• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NYP: Hateful muslim teen with a knife shouts ‘I will kill you, Jew’ at 9-year-old boy at NYC playground

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://nypost.com/2023/10/26/metro...-you-jew-at-9-year-old-boy-at-nyc-playground/

A hateful teen threatened a young boy with a knife and yelled “I will kill you, Jew” in the latest antisemitic attack in the Big Apple, police and law enforcement sources said.

The sickening scene unfolded at a playground at KIPP AMP Middle School and MS 354 Monday evening in Crown Heights, according to the NYPD and the victim’s mother, who said her daughter was also targeted in the attack.

“My kids were shaking, they were crying,” Chaya Sundroy, who came to the US from Israel 10 years ago, said. “They asked why – we didn’t do nothing to him, why they say that, why they want to killed us. They were really, really scared about it.”

Police and sources said the man also screamed “Heil Hitler” at the boy, but Sundroy, who was at the park with her six children, said that was actually directed at her daughter.

During the attack, several people also shouted “Allah Akbar” in front of the children, according to Sundroy and police sources.

The initial attack occurred shortly after the family arrived at the park around 6 p.m., according to Sundroy.

The mother tried looking for the unknown man who spewed the hatred, but couldn’t find him. Soon after, a group of people showed up and directed another antisemitic comment at her daughter, she said.

One of the suspects flashed a knife during the attack, according to police and the mother.

KIPP AMP Middle School The incident happened at the playground near KIPP AMP Middle School.Google Maps
“When the guy took out the knife I saw it,” she said. “It was very close to me. I saw it and heard it.”

The group fled after police were called to the scene. No one was injured, police said.

Cops said they are seeking one suspect and looking into the case as a “possible biased incident.”

No arrests have been made and the investigation is ongoing.

No students from KIPP AMP Middle School were involved in the incident, “which occurred after the close of the school day,” the school told The Post in a statement Friday.

Sundroy said she isn’t sure if the same person who threatened her son and also approached her daughter.

She said the group, including the suspect, looked like teenagers.

“In New York, we thought we were safe,” she added.

New York City has seen a spike in hate crimes since the terror attack on Israel with nearly 60% of the heinous acts targeting the Jewish community, the NYPD said this week.