• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Muslims do they really know what is basic human rights and respect?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We got bigger issue where sinkies have no fucking basic human rights and respect.
Where sinkies all got to go head down down and arsehole up high high to be fucked and screwed by PAP maggots and kangaroos and civil serpents
All organised by smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY.

WHAT THE FUCK SHOULD WE CARE ABOUT MUSLIMS WHEN WE AINT GOT OUR OWN BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS AND RESPECT?

YOU ONE OF THOSE PAP DOGGIES MAKING SMOKESCREEN HERE?

YOU ONE OF THOSE WHOSE HEAD IS BETTER PLACED IN UNFLUSHED TOILET BOWL BELOW THE WATER LINE.

Dude what's the pt of always talking about LKY? Yes we get it but mudslimes are trouble too.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dude what's the pt of always talking about LKY? Yes we get it but mudslimes are trouble too.

They give a lot less trouble than that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY.

Cost of living in Matland is 1/4 the cost of living in Stinkapore land.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They give a lot less trouble than that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY.

Cost of living in Matland is 1/4 the cost of living in Stinkapore land.

And they take care of their citizens be it cheap medical benefits, oil subsidy, basic food, housing, etc.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And they take care of their citizens be it cheap medical benefits, oil subsidy, basic food, housing, etc.

No subsidies.

Not the Stinkapore kind of subsidies which is a fucking euphemism smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY used to cover his screwing and fucking of you.

I work and live overseas and cost of doctors and medications overseas half the cost of the fucking subsidiised shit of LKY

Medical charges for a friend in Intensive Care in Johore was about 100 MYR a day
Cost of dialysis - full cost on profit oriented hospital about 1/3 the cost of subsidised LKY shit hospital.

Hawker centers will send your food you order to you and not need you to be the fucking hawker assistant to take your own fucking food, and a good meal will be about 5 MYR.

And give you tissue paper. To use and not to take back like that fuck turd minister LSS stealing toothpicks

Cost of living in Malaysia is 1/4 that of Stinkapore because they do not have that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY and his fucking PAP walking bags of excrement

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Non-muslims told to eat in toilet

Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Non-muslims told to eat in toilet

<tbody>
</tbody>
To: ALL <nobr></nobr> (1 of 21)

<tbody>
</tbody>
Blatant discrimination against non-Muslims in Malaysia.
------------------------------------
http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/...so-pupils-told-to-take-recess-meals-in-toilet
A decision by a primary school administration to order its non-Muslim pupils to have their meals during recess in what appears to be the school’s shower room has gone viral and angered netizens. Photographs of the pupils having their meals in the toilet at the Sungai Buloh school have been posted in Facebook.
It is believed the pupils had been told to do it there because it is the fasting month.

School_Toilet3_540_405_100.jpg

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Non-muslims told to eat in toilet

To: Flingor <nobr></nobr> (13 of 21)

<tbody>
</tbody>
72512.13 in reply to 72512.5
[h=2]Read how the Muslim principal is wriggling out of this![/h][h=2]HM and PTA head grilled[/h] SPECIAL REPORTS

Wednesday, 24 July 2013 Super Admin

<ins style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 160px; height: 600px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative;"><ins style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 160px; height: 600px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative;" id="aswift_2_anchor"></ins></ins>

4x29.jpg

Too close for comfort: Pupils having their food in the school changing room which is next to the toilet during recess time.
(The Star) - When we arrived, the dining tables and chairs were still there at the girls changing room of SK Seri Pristana, where non-Muslim pupils had been having breakfast and lunch over the past week.
As we entered the school grounds at about 6pm yesterday, the headmaster and the head of the Parent-Teacher Association looked distressed as officers from various government departments questioned them repeatedly on why the pupils had been moved to the changing room.
They showed us the changing room which was very clean at the time.
Two tables with purple tablecloths were placed in the small space next to the shower stalls and the sinks, with benches for the pupils to sit on.
gfg7.jpg

Not in use: The school canteen has been closed while non-Muslim pupils ate in the changing room in SK Seri Pristana in Sungai Buloh.

Too close for comfort: Pupils having their food in the school changing room which is next to the toilet during recess time.

The canteen, which was directly opposite the changing room, was re-opened to the pupils yesterday on the directive of the Education Ministry.
There are three shower stalls and three sinks in the room, which is right next to the girls toilet and the toilet for handicapped pupils.
According to the school officials, there are only 28 non-Muslim pupils in the school.
Headmaster Mohd Nasir Mohd Noor said the pupils, both Muslims and non-Muslims, had been using the changing room since March because there was not enough space in the canteen.
“Our enrolment increased by more than 500 pupils this year. We do not even have enough classrooms. We have an average of 49 pupils in each class now,” said the visibly worried headmaster who had to answer his cell phone every few minutes.
“I only decided to move them into that room because many were sitting on the grass or by the drain to eat because there was not enough space.”

He said the canteen had been closed over the past week due to a minor “renovation”.
Mohd Nasir brought us into the canteen to show us the newly-installed glass doors at a small corner of the canteen.
The renovation was completed over the weekend, he said.
“The canteen was supposed to have been re-opened on Monday. I did not know that it was kept closed. I was away for a meeting that day,” Mohd Nasir said.
The head of the school’s Parent-Teacher Association Hussein Mohd Ariff said that the PTA members were aware of the situation as it had been brought up at the AGM.
“As a parent, I know it was not ideal but the decision was not up to me,” he said.
The headmaster stressed that he would never discriminate against his pupils.
“As you can see, the shower room is very clean. The only reason I chose this place is because it is the closest room to the canteen.
“I did not mean any harm to the pupils,” he said, adding that he had not received any complaints from parents until yesterday.
As we spoke, parents were walking into the school to check on their children after seeing the photos and comments in the social network.
“I suspected something was wrong when another parent told me the children were eating in a changing room,” said a parent.
“I asked my daughter, who is only nine, and she told me that the place where she was eating was narrow and smelly.”
http://www.malaysia-today.net/mtcolumns/special-reports/58367-hm-and-pta-head-grilled

<tbody>
</tbody>

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Non-muslims told to eat in toilet

headmaster is unfit mentally ...

sack dat burger immediately! ... :mad:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Medical charges for a friend in Intensive Care in Johore was about 100 MYR a day
Cost of dialysis - full cost on profit oriented hospital about 1/3 the cost of subsidised LKY shit hospital.

Cost of living in Malaysia is 1/4 that of Stinkapore because they do not have that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY and his fucking PAP walking bags of excrement

It only cost Msians (regardless of race) only M$1.00 to register at 1Msia clinic.

Dental only cost M$4.00. And yet some Msian Chinese still not happy with their garment. U cant have a perfect garment. Bottomline is the garment take care of their citizens basic essential needs. ONe of such is MEDICAL.

Msia Boleh!

http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Community/2013/03/16/The-public-is-happy-with-1Malaysia-Clinics-as-patient-visits-increase.aspx

[url]http://www.money4invest.com/government-clinic-klinik-kerajaan-is-alternative-of-1malaysia-clinic/

[/URL]

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have to admit,,it seems racial intolerance is increasing again and we seem to be going backwards. Even in Singapore, there is now a greater desire to be more 'muslim' as compared to others.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In order to comprehend human rights, you first have to be human.

In which case sinkies are not human
And therefore no need to consider rights of sinkies

So long as their head down down and arseholes up high high for PAP to fuck and screw, what other rights to give sinkies are irrelevant
As long as their organs can be harvested when they die, as little of sinkies should be wasted

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
religion can be a very dangerous thing indeed
so tread with great care and caution
once you are overwhelmed by religious fervour
you can be mindless and fanatical
the result is catastrophic...peace to all...

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its the misuse of religion that is dangerous...the terrorist etc are those that misinterpret the Koran. Same for fundamentalist Christians etc

religion can be a very dangerous thing indeed
so tread with great care and caution
once you are overwhelmed by religious fervour
you can be mindless and fanatical
the result is catastrophic...peace to all...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thats is why richer chinese and indian parents sent their kids to private or semi private schools in malaysia. Rthese muslims are really too self centred.

Thereafter, most of these kids will study overseas, graduate and settle down away from Matland.