• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Muslims do they really know what is basic human rights and respect?

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think for them respect is only a one way street. That is you respect them.

A group of non muslim students of Sekolah Rendah Kebangsaan Pristana been told to eat their food in bathroom at their school, in order to respect ramadhan, what do you think?

ygk4xmpgjfmu.jpg

Oke. Tadi ada orang mesej aku. Dan ada orang share link neh di wall aku. Dua individu yang berbeza. Yang mesej aku tak bagitau nama sekolah neh tapi dia citer kat aku bahawanya ;

1. Kanak2 non muslim disuruh berehat dalam bilik air.

2. Mereka makan kat sini sepanjang bulan puasa hari tue.

3. Alasan tak dinyatakan dengan jelas tetapi ibu bapa non muslim sedih anak2 diperlakukan seperti berikut.

4. Kata mereka, meskipun bilik air tersebut telah dibersihkan tetapi still berbau. So tak selesa untuk anak2 mereka makan.

5. Aduan sudah dihantar berkali2 tetapi pihak sekolah buat bodoh jek.

6. Sekolah yang dinyatakan ialah Sekolah Rendah Kebangsaan Sri Pristana. Seperti yang aku petik dari link asal yang disharekan. ==> https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...00899734349464&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

7. Apa yang ibu bapa neh minta ialah kemudahan kantin jek.

Dulu member2 cina aku sebelum nak minum dalam kelas, dorang tanya aku. Saya nak minum, sorry ya. Jangan marah.

Aku cakap minum je la. Aku satusen tak heran. Aku percaya budak2 non muslim neh hormati rakan2 yang berpuasa tetapi perlu kah kita melayan mereka sampai macam neh sekali? Lemah sangat ka iman kita sampai budak2 neh kena makan sorok2 dan makan dalam bilik air?

Mohon kes neh di siasat dan dengar penjelasan dari kesemua pihak sebelum mengambil apa2 pendekatan, kesimpulan dan tindakan.

Tq.

Read more: http://amenoworld.blogspot.com/2013/07/hot-kanak2-sekolah-ini-makan-dalam.html#ixzz2Zr5OgXwT

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To the Moslems, others are fellow Moslems. infidels are not others....they are the enemies.

Same same with pappies....to them the 39.9% are the enemies of the state that must be culled.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
who wanna fuck muslim on this fasting month and post in the internet.

just like that chinese balls couple

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not very nice smell, not very hygiene, that why those malaysian chinese come to singapore and steal our jobs.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
.......................A group of non muslim students of Sekolah Rendah Kebangsaan Pristana been told to eat their food in bathroom at their school, in order to respect ramadhan, what do you think?

And how is that respectful of Ramandan? If I were a parent of a kid in that school, I'd transfer my kid to a real school, one where they learn how to logic and think. Blind obedience is not education.

Cheers!

t0nychat

Alfrescian
Loyal
And how is that respectful of Ramandan? If I were a parent of a kid in that school, I'd transfer my kid to a real school, one where they learn how to logic and think. Blind obedience is not education.

Cheers!

Bro, not so easy as you think. If you are living in a small town in Malaysia, you have limited choices and resources.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, not so easy as you think. If you are living in a small town in Malaysia, you have limited choices and resources.

They took forty years to build another Chinese School in Yong Peng...you think in the next forty years they will change..

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

If that were the case then I'd rather educate the child myself. S/he won't have to attend a rubbish school where they teach rubbish. In some countries, the parent can choose Home Schooling.

Cheers!

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats is why richer chinese and indian parents sent their kids to private or semi private schools in malaysia. Rthese muslims are really too self centred.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If its public toilets in Japan then I dun mind....they are even cleaner than some of the food courts we have here

Japan is a great example of a country where people treat each other with civility and respect. However, this is only true if you're a Jap, foreigners are treated quite differently.

Btw, it's the only country I have visited that puts carpets in its public restrooms.:biggrin:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just remember one thing, in the eyes of a Muslim, as long as you are not same religion. You are a non-believer and is often termed as the enemy.

You should be thankful, as they say it "bershukol" that they did not wage war against you and you still expect them to respect you?

A friend of mine once told me that the Quran instructs Muslims to kill all Infidels. I agreed with him that violent interpretations of the Quran exist and permeate many of our Islamic books. My friend then quoted the following 3 verses to prove his point.

Quran: {The infidels are your sworn enemies Sura 4:101}
Quran {Prophet, make war on the infidels Sura 66: 9}
Quran {Never be a helper to the disbelievers Sura 28:86}

http://www.islamforpeace.org/quran.html

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think for them respect is only a one way street. That is you respect them.

A group of non muslim students of Sekolah Rendah Kebangsaan Pristana been told to eat their food in bathroom at their school, in order to respect ramadhan, what do you think?

We got bigger issue where sinkies have no fucking basic human rights and respect.
Where sinkies all got to go head down down and arsehole up high high to be fucked and screwed by PAP maggots and kangaroos and civil serpents
All organised by smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY.

WHAT THE FUCK SHOULD WE CARE ABOUT MUSLIMS WHEN WE AINT GOT OUR OWN BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS AND RESPECT?

YOU ONE OF THOSE PAP DOGGIES MAKING SMOKESCREEN HERE?

YOU ONE OF THOSE WHOSE HEAD IS BETTER PLACED IN UNFLUSHED TOILET BOWL BELOW THE WATER LINE.