• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Muslims are hypocrite. I never see them wearing this in Dinner and Dance to show solidarity with Palestinians. Why ?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I see them wearing all sort of fancy costumes during dinner and dance but none of them wearing the below

1700836885505.jpeg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I highly doubt the 'Palestinians' wear that shit.

The virtue signalling Muslims and/or libtards might wear that stupid Arafat headscarf thing instead. Halloween's long over but that won't stop those freaks from indulging in cosplay 'for a good cause'. :cool:

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see them wearing all sort of fancy costumes during dinner and dance but none of them wearing the below

View attachment 191689

Their environment there and here is different. So dont always judge the religion by the attire or the behaviour of the believers. Women not told to cover their face.

“Tell the believing men to lower their gaze and be modest. That is purer for them. Lo! Allah is Aware of what they do. And tell the believing women to lower their gaze and be modest, and to display of their adornment only that which is apparent, and to draw their veils over their bosoms, and not to reveal their adornment save to their own husbands or fathers or husbands’ fathers, or their sons or their husbands’ sons, or their brothers or their brothers’ sons or sisters’ sons, or their women, or their slaves, or male attendants who lack vigor, or children who know naught of women’s nakedness. And let them not stamp their feet to reveal what they hide of their adornment. And turn unto Allah together, O believers, so that ye may succeed.”
pexels-pnw-production-8995803-1067x1600.jpg.webp

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
They would choose to be martyrs or send their sons to palestine as freedom fighters in this time of calling if they not hypocrites.