• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mum and adopted son’s ‘mind-blowing’ sex horrifies internet

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
A jaw-dropping story about a man describing the “mind-blowing sex” he has with his biological mother has left the internet in shock.

Ben Ford, 32, was originally adopted at birth after his mum Kim West, 51, gave him up – but 30 years later the pair were reunited when Ben sent his mother a letter.
But after meeting up at a hotel and after sharing a bottle of champagne, the pair shared their first illicit kiss.

Before long the couple’s fondness for each other developed into incestual lust and the mother and son began having sex.
Eventually Ben was forced to confess his affair to wife, Victoria, revealing in excruciating detail the “incredible and mind-blowing” sex he was having with his own mother.
Their story made headlines around the world when the pair went public with their romance in 2016, revealing they’d been “forced into hiding” as their sexual relationship was illegal in the US state of Michigan where they lived.
Local laws meant they could both face up to 15 years in prison and be placed on a Sex Register for life, though Ben and Kim argued their bizarre relationship was the result of Genetic Sexual Attraction (GSA).
Kim West and her Ben Ford admitted having an incestuous relationship in 2016. Picture: YouTube

Kim West and her Ben Ford admitted having an incestuous relationship in 2016. Picture: YouTube

While the story first emerged six years ago after Ben and Kim appeared on the font cover of a British newspaper, interest in the story has piqued again after it was republished by The Sun recently.
Shocked social media users have weighed in on the “disgusting” relationship and are asking what happened to the pair.
“This is disgusting makes me feel sick,” one wrote on Facebook.
“Just absolutely so disgusting!! 7.9 billion people in this world and you chose your own son? It’s not OK, it will never be OK. Incest is not OK,” another said.

“She’s the mother, she should know better. He just wants a mum,” one woman argued.
Kim, who worked as an interior designer, addressed claims their romance was “disgusting” back in their 2016 interview with The New Day.
“This is not incest, it is GSA. We are like peas in a pod and are meant to be together,” she said.
“I know people will say we’re disgusting, that we should be able to control our feelings, but when you’re hit by a love so consuming you are willing to give up everything for it, you have to fight for it.
“It’s a once in a lifetime chance and something Ben and I are not willing to walk away from.”
Ben also stood firm about his relationship with his biological mother, telling his wife at the time: “Every time I have had sex with you since I met her, I imagine it’s her I am kissing, otherwise I can’t perform.”
Victoria had reportedly “already grown suspicious” of the pair’s close bond and launched into a “hysterical rant” at discovering the truth.
Their bizarre sex confession has recently gone viral again, horrifying the internet. Picture: The New Daily

Their bizarre sex confession has recently gone viral again, horrifying the internet. Picture: The New Daily

Kim, who grew up in Islington London, fell pregnant while studying in California at the age of 19, The Sun reported.
She decided to give up the baby for adoption before heading back to the UK, eventually losing contact with the family.
But 30 years later the mother and son would be reunited when Ben sent her a letter – hoping to meet his biological mum.
Neither of them knew that their first meeting a year later would spark a disturbing affair that would tear his own family apart.
Kim says it was as if they had “known each other for years” and she began having sexual dreams about her own son.
Just three days after their first sexual encounter, Ben revealed the life-changing news to his wife.
‘Genetic sexual attraction’
Both Kim and Ben believe that GSA is the reason for their bizarre feelings.
GSA is a term used to describe an attraction between relatives who were not raised together but met as adults.
However, the phenomenon has been considered a pseudoscience by some experts who have tried to debunk it.
Ben, a computer coder, said: “When I met Kim, I couldn’t think of her as my mum but instead as a sexual being.
“I had seen a therapist at an adoption support group and had learnt about the GSA phenomenon.”

More Coverage​

18yo woman marrying biological dad
Back in 2016, the pair revealed they were planning to get married and were event considering having children, though recognised this may not be possible due to possible inbreeding issues.
Their location is currently unknown and it is unclear if the couple are still in a relationship.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So if they both have a kid :
1. The son would be both father and half brother to the kid.
2. The mother would be both grandmother and mother to the kid.
Man this is just so fucked up.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The world we live in is a twisted, sinful, perverted place. We need a reset. I volunteer the commies, russkies and shitskin go first.