• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Multiple Bus Stops Vandalized With CPF Messages

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
More blood will boil if the poor and middle income realise that with the CPF cap, the wealthy only have to put a relatively small sum of their income into CPF. The CPF as it is with overpriced HDB flats is where the PAPzis get most of the taxes.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
How the old people spend their money is their business. They've earned it. If they are so concerned old fart should not get paid at all since he is senile already

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gotta love that poster for the Mediacorp soccer tv drama. Tay Ping Hui, some showbiz wenches pretending to be professional footballers, and that reject from Hong Kong. :rolleyes::wink:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
only a few signs?

come on, this is a national disaster.. all the bus stop signs should be making such wonderful notes.

come on sinkies, you can do it.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
That Singaporeans are having to work and even encouraged to work into their 60s is even more reason that they should have their CPFs returned when they reach 55. HDB prices should also be reduced drastically to allow Singaporeans to save into their CPF instead of the HDB. The PAPzis have cornered themselves idelibly with their greed. Pinky Loong has scored an incredible own goal by going after Roy. His numerous incomes, his wife role at Temasek and his statement to reward his supporters have come to a crossroad.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wouldnt be surprised on the outcome of the 2016 election results. Can u read my mind?:o

For decades I've been expecting more opposition to be voted in but have really been disappointed by the "majority" of Sporeans . I think that if they had voted more sensibly we wouldn't be in this mess.
Just hope enough Sporeans will wake up by the next GE.

I for one don't think the CPF is in a healthy state. The sooner we know the real situation, the sooner we can do something about it. That includes holding those responsible to account. Just because you are old doesn't mean you are above the law:rolleyes:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
only a few signs?

come on, this is a national disaster.. all the bus stop signs should be making such wonderful notes.

come on sinkies, you can do it.

KNNBCCB what has this Singapore matter got to do with a Thai inbreed like you.

When you going to protest in Thailand fucktard internet warrior. :kma:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the HDB rooftop graffiti probably inspires the Bus Stops graffiti. their goals are achieved. the graffiti are reported in the media and discussed in the internet. it embarrasses the PAP to some degree. we may see more of this guerrilla tactics: vulgarities and criticism words of the PAP in public space in the future.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the HDB rooftop graffiti probably inspires the Bus Stops graffiti. their goals are achieved. the graffiti are reported in the media and discussed in the internet. it embarrasses the PAP to some degree. we may see more of this guerrilla tactics: vulgarities and criticism words of the PAP in public space in the future.
more please, more please.....
pinky have relapse for his reunion.

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
they did it before, did no work. lau ah pek take out all cpf money and find a young PRC gal to enjoy. Then when all the money spend, they come begging PAP for money.

dun blame the gov, blame the old generation of sinkies.

The big issue I have with this, as many have pointed out, is where is the evidence? Is there proof that many have taken out all their CPF money and then went back to the government to ask for help?

I would have gladly accepted this minimum sum solution if there is data proving this.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
KNNBCCB what has this Singapore matter got to do with a Thai inbreed like you.

When you going to protest in Thailand fucktard internet warrior. :kma:

i thought i am a malaysian, how come now you changed my nationality again.

i am always an Australian..