• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cantonese chow hai yelling at bus driver for missing her stop

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Woman who missed bus stop, yelled at driver in video insists she is ‘not a spoiled princess’​

Viral video shows the woman cursing and yelling at the bus driver to open the door after she missed her stop. Screenshots via Facebook/UD Leung

Viral video shows the woman cursing and yelling at the bus driver to open the door after she missed her stop. Screenshots via Facebook/UD Leung

A chow hai whose tirade on a bus was captured in a viral video acknowledged that she acted emotionally, but insisted that the driver was in the wrong for not letting her alight after she missed her stop.

In an interview with HK01 Tuesday, the woman, surnamed Chan, said she is “not a spoiled princess” and that she had asked the driver nicely to open the door before lashing out.

Chan spoke out a day after the three-minute video circulated online, showing the woman standing next to the driver and yelling at him to let her get off the bus.

“Open the door! I’ll file a complaint against you!” She shouts in the clip. “The bus was still at the stop when I came downstairs!”

The driver responds calmly. “Miss, the bus has already driven off by the distance of two vehicle places.”
When the driver says she can get off at the next stop, Chan yells, “How do I fucking know where the next stop is? I’m in a rush!”

Even as the driver stays silent, she continues her invective and starts slamming the walls of the bus.

“You think you’re fucking in charge? How old are you? Did you just start working as a driver?” She shouts, threatening to call the police.

In fits and starts, the woman continues yelling and cursing at the driver until she alights at the next stop.
According to local media, Chan was riding the 270A bus around 2 pm Tuesday and intended to get off at the Yau Ma Tei Fire Station.

She told HK01 that she was rushing to an important meeting at the time, and that should was blocked by a man when coming down the stairs from the upper deck. By the time she walked downstairs, the bus door had closed, so she asked the driver to open it.

“It’s not what people are saying online, that I asked to open the door for no reason. I’m not crazy, I’m sure that the bus hadn’t started when I got downstairs. It’s like the driver deliberately wouldn’t let me get off,” she said.

But she conceded that she is not “100% in the right” and apologized for swearing in public, though she said she would not apologize to the driver.

Kowloon Motor Bus Co. said in a response to media that seven people alighted at the fire station stop per security footage. The company added that the bus had already driven a distance of around 24 meters when the woman walked downstairs, so the driver asked the woman to get off at the next stop.

Seemingly in response to the incident, KMB posted a reminder on Facebook Tuesday evening that commuters should push the bell and stand near the exit of the bus to prepare for alighting

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
These people need to learn to internalize.

Direct the anger and frustration inside. Curse yourself not others.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
These people need to learn to internalize.

Direct the anger and frustration inside. Curse yourself not others.
it's self entitlement
more and more of such people in society
from pushing supermarket trolleys all the way home
to pressing and damaging fruits when choosing
to insisting that sbf owner and moderators must delete threads not to their liking
haaaa

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
it's self entitlement
more and more of such people in society
from pushing supermarket trolleys all the way home
to pressing and damaging fruits when choosing
to insisting that sbf owner and moderators must delete threads not to their liking
haaaa
Yes. So staff have to go find missing trolleys all over the place. Push them back. Get scolded by managers why trolleys are missing.
Staff have to hear customers complain they bought fruits that were damaged with finger impressions. Say why the shop sell such crap quality of fruits. Hear customers abuse them say they are stupid. Staff have to go through all the fruits in the tray and take out those damaged. Then explain to manager how come so many fruit throw away. Get scolded by manager for not taking care of the fruit section properly.

Similarly, as a doctor I also kena tekan by patients for asking stupid questions like "Are there any issues with emerging substance abuse for you?" "Any side effects from using cannabis?" Get scolded why the cannabis is so expensive. Get scolded why have to fill so many insurance forms to claim cost of medical cannabis (not they fill , I fill actually).

Hence I sing my song to myself always

I Am Shit - by @nayr69sg

Whenever I am feeling low
I will wallow in my woe
That I'm a worthless piece of shit
Wherever I may choose to spit
I will always tell myself
You're a loser and dickhead
Let people bully and fuck you right
Suck their cocks mouth open wide

Chorus:

I am shit truly
A fucking chee bye sissy
I deserve to die
But I dare not kill myself

I am shit surely
I eat pubes that are curly
I just hope... I will die today......
I hope I die in my sleep ok

When there are troubles to go through
I am fucked up always screwed
I'm a worthless good for nothing
That just fucks up all the time.

I've been planning for so long
How I can kill myself....
But I'm too scared to end my life
I can't commit sui-cide

Repeat Chorus:

I'd like to die in my sleep tonight
I'd like to die in my sleep tonight

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I better start looking for alternatives to chinese girls. They all seems to have this irrationality that confounds.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cantonese is crass… super low crass… I’d rather be born a dog than a Canto cunt or dick